PDA

View Full Version : 101 Reasons we are in the End Times!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

stauros
July 17th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Remember, Israel was prophesied to be regathered to their own land only TWICE. The first one was after the Babylonian captivity, and the last time is now and it is ongoing. They will never be thrown out of their land again, God made that promise to them.

There is no way that the current condition can possibly continue for more than a few months at the most IMO.

For the Israelites to be massacred and thrown out of Israel now would violate scripture because he would need to re-gather them a third time and that would show Him weak (which He certainly is not by any shake of the imagination), and He then would have lied in the Bible, and that He is not capable of doing.

God is all powerful and all knowing, nothing is out if His control and I thank God for that.

The tensions are just too high over there right now, and the Arabs have itchy trigger fingers. I have watched the news and been over awed at how God has been over ruling the powers that be to keep the lid on. Praise to Him. But it is not defusing at all, and we are on the razor edge of a major war, and the world politicians all appear to have had a nervous breakdown together. Nothing they do makes rational sense.

:thumb Great post! And I do prefer your opinion of "a few months at most". :yeah

Sojouner
July 17th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I figure when we've made all of the Star Trek series inventions of the future into a reality, then we've reached the top of the Tower of Babel, and that would be the sign of His Second Coming. :lol2

The Holodeck a reality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3seTlvQtIgc

The Cloaking Devise a reality
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...bbery-science/

The Photon Cannon/The Phaser a reality
http://www.spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=15&month=07&year=2011

The Replicater a reality
http://marginalrevolution.com/margin...to-device.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...meat-emissions

The Wand that Heals instantly (Dr Crusher used) a reality
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2007/08/star-
trek-medic.html

The Tricorder a reality
http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/09/11/tricorder-a-reality-in-2010-one-step-towards-star-trek/

The Transporter (almost) a reality
http://theblackboxoffice.com/2011/04/star-treks-transporter-now-closer-to-reality/

The Communicator a reality
The cell phone has been around since the 90's

The Star Trek Touchscreen Computer a reality
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/105622-Star-Trek-Computer-Now-a-Reality

The Startrek Laptop Computer a reality since the 90's

There you have it. Can we go Home NOW??? :lol2

iSong6:3
July 17th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Yes it's possible.

The early church believed Christ would come in their life time and they were wrong.

You have to live like it could happen at any time, but it's not wrong to think it could happen in 1,000 years.

What if Israel dissolved as a nation, and the people were scattered for another 300 years and then they started to return and Israel became a nation again, only with the temple being built and so on....

Remember, Israel was prophesied to be regathered to their own land only TWICE. The first one was after the Babylonian captivity, and the last time is now and it is ongoing. They will never be thrown out of their land again, God made that promise to them.

There is no way that the current condition can possibly continue for more than a few months at the most IMO.

For the Israelites to be massacred and thrown out of Israel now would violate scripture because he would need to re-gather them a third time and that would show Him weak (which He certainly is not by any shake of the imagination), and He then would have lied in the Bible, and that He is not capable of doing.

God is all powerful and all knowing, nothing is out if His control and I thank God for that.

The tensions are just too high over there right now, and the Arabs have itchy trigger fingers. I have watched the news and been over awed at how God has been over ruling the powers that be to keep the lid on. Praise to Him. But it is not defusing at all, and we are on the razor edge of a major war, and the world politicians all appear to have had a nervous breakdown together. Nothing they do makes rational sense.
Good point, Sandee. :thumb

RaptureReady_7
July 17th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Is it possible for me to believe that Jesus might not return for thousands of years and still be considered a Bible Believer? Or would this make me heretical?

I believe Jesus could return in our lifetime, but I also believe it is possible it may be thousands of years away. I honestly don't know. I have came to this conclusion based partly on so much failed datesetting in the 1970's and 80's that I really have no idea when Jesus will return. I well remember when many thought it would happen by 1988 because of using a forty year generation in Matthew 24:32-34 by adding 40 to 1948. Some subtracted seven years for the Rapture and came up with 1981. It wasn't just a couple prophecy teachers who came up with it.

This question has nothing to do with the failed date of two months ago, as I already knew it would not happen.

I have a question. What does failed date setting have to do with timing of Jesus' return?

We have no idea when He returns, for the Rapture (and not the 2nd Coming) that I am guess you are talking about, because we are told we don't know. But we can know the season of His return. We are told to look for it and we are given the signs of the season.

Others date setting does not affect when Jesus returns.

TBRSoon
July 17th, 2011, 04:33 PM
The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) by Jewish custom is known as the feast that "no man knows the day or hour" because they look for the New Moon. Feast of Trumpets is 2 or 3 days long each year I believe. Sure we don't know exactly the year but could Feast of Trumpets be the season in some year? Possible.

iSong6:3
July 17th, 2011, 05:01 PM
The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) by Jewish custom is known as the feast that "no man knows the day or hour" because they look for the New Moon. Feast of Trumpets is 2 or 3 days long each year I believe. Sure we don't know exactly the year but could Feast of Trumpets be the season in some year? Possible.

[11] No End Times Date Setting, Date Speculating, Date Framing, Date Suggesting, Date Alerts, or designating specific Peace Treaties or feasts as the main event of the Rapture or Second Coming. No quoting from others on date setting future events such as the fall of Damascus, Gog/Magog, the Rapture, the Second Coming, the Millennium, Peace Covenants, feasts, etc.... or speculations on who will be the Antichrist, False Prophet, or Gog. This includes linking to sites and books that also speculate and throw out dates based upon Blood Moon, Rosh Hashanah, and other events. Do not set Date Alerts and speculations that even hint of date setting, nor posting from date setting preachers. We have already heard the "know the season argument". Matthew 24:36 Mark 13:32
Please do not inadvertently call Jesus a liar.

Mom2ten
July 17th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Just a thought here..surely no one knows the exact date of the rapture but I find it interesting that alot of pastors, including mine, have been preaching sermons on end times and preparing us for what is coming before the Lord takes us home. Surely the signs according the Scripture are there. I truly believe that God is preparing His church for the final days and as it was posted here recently, He does not wish ANYONE to perish and we are seeing His grace and mercy abound as He gives unbelievers time to repent and come to Him.

LightOfMyLife
July 17th, 2011, 05:26 PM
I have a question. What does failed date setting have to do with timing of Jesus' return?

We have no idea when He returns, for the Rapture (and not the 2nd Coming) that I am guess you are talking about, because we are told we don't know. But we can know the season of His return. We are told to look for it and we are given the signs of the season.

Others date setting does not affect when Jesus returns. I agree! Jesus is coming back when it is that exact time. We know this by scripture no man knows the hour or day. We can know the season by watching events taking place that we are told to. Yes, we are told to watch in Titus 2:13-15. :hug :hat

Tall Timbers
July 17th, 2011, 05:32 PM
If not today, then maybe tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then maybe the next day. I hope and I wait expectantly.

TBRSoon
July 17th, 2011, 08:12 PM
[11] No End Times Date Setting, Date Speculating, Date Framing, Date Suggesting, Date Alerts, or designating specific Peace Treaties or feasts as the main event of the Rapture or Second Coming. No quoting from others on date setting future events such as the fall of Damascus, Gog/Magog, the Rapture, the Second Coming, the Millennium, Peace Covenants, feasts, etc.... or speculations on who will be the Antichrist, False Prophet, or Gog. This includes linking to sites and books that also speculate and throw out dates based upon Blood Moon, Rosh Hashanah, and other events. Do not set Date Alerts and speculations that even hint of date setting, nor posting from date setting preachers. We have already heard the "know the season argument". Matthew 24:36 Mark 13:32
Please do not inadvertently call Jesus a liar.

I was just explaining what the "Jews" call feast of trumpets. Not many of us are Jewish so how are we to know the customs of Jesus' day ( and Israel for that matter) unless it's studied? I'm sorry to have ruffled feathers. I can go post elsewhere.