PDA

View Full Version : Can we please discuss? 7 Universal laws - Sanhedrin/Gentiles (*Note punishment)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

Believer in miracles
February 20th, 2008, 12:36 PM
http://www.chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/638364/jewish/Rabbi-Opens-State-Senate.htm

Rabbi Opens State Senate
Feb 15, 2008
Rabbi Schneur Zalman Heber, co-director of Chabad-Lubavitch of Pierce County in Tacoma, Wash., delivered a prayer at the opening of the Feb. 8 session of the Washington State Senate.

Heber, who appeared as the guest of Lt. Gov. Brad Owen, implored G-d to “look favorably upon the honorable members of the Senate.”

He then turned to the members of the chamber: “Let us recognize that this privileged position allows us to perform one of the seven Noahide Laws given to us by G-d at the dawn of civilization, … that every society be governed by just laws.” …

Can click on the seven Noahide laws in article but have to click on the link to do so

denny272
February 24th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Found the actual web site of the Sanhedrin. I didn't see it posted in the thread anywhere, but I could have missed it. Sorry if it's a repeat.
http://www.thesanhedrin.org/en/

Somewhere, I'll find the verse and add it here ASAP, it says that the same governments that were in place when Jesus was crucified will also be in place when he returns. Revived Roman Empire (EU) etc. It would stand to reason that the Sanhedrin would also be back in their place as well.

I was watching the Greatest Story Ever Told last night and it occured to me that the Jewish Sanhedrin were the worst at persecuting Jesus. Always looking for some reason to put him to death. Even though the Romans ruled, the Jewish law and higharchy was heavily intact.
Such as it will be now I guess. :idunno

There is so much more to this that even we here at RR will be able to uncover before we are taken home by Jesus. So much has been going on for years out of the public eye that is just now coming to light. The puzzle pieces are finally fitting together. The Rapture of the Church can not be far off.

Believer in miracles
February 24th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I was watching the Greatest Story Ever Told last night and it occured to me that the Jewish Sanhedrin were the worst at persecuting Jesus. Always looking for some reason to put him to death. Even though the Romans ruled, the Jewish law and higharchy was heavily intact.

Yes, and if all this comes into being as planned re: a court set up for the Gentiles under the Sanhedrin to follow the 7 universal laws of Noah, whereby to worship Jesus is idolatry...not only did the former get rid of Jesus, the revised will get rid of His followers.

Xn. Habitat
February 24th, 2008, 03:30 PM
The following scriptures came to my mind while reading this thread. In no way is it meant to be asserted beyond anything but discussion upon this board. Very interesting in light of where we are at in bible prophecy. I have bolded some things that stick out to me with this concept of Noahide laws.

Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Dan 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge [and] increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Just some comments;

This Noahide laws would be so subtle in its deception that I can see how it could easily be accepted by nearly all after the rapture.

Those left behind and searching for the authentic laws of God, would accept an original type blueprint or oldest Noahide laws.

I find their involvement in politics, even currently today, very revealing. It implies a "God of forces" or powers.

The fact that a group of the Noahide followers reside in the southern states, would indicate their potential influence today as well as after the rapture.

Their current political involvement with the USA is both revealing and kind of frightening in light of prophecy.

Islam/Muslims would not oppose decapitation and most likely these two would/could work together in executing the mark if these forces were joined.

If these Rabbis can bend temple laws today such as not needing the purified red heifer, what other laws will they break in the future?

Believer in miracles
February 24th, 2008, 05:46 PM
And........the AC is going to change the times and the laws

I initiated a discussion with a Muslim vendor in the mall a few weeks ago and asked him about the Noahide laws...he had never heard of them but in the next breath said "Noah was a prophet"...between their belief in the one God and Noah being a prophet of Islam I could see them being accepted

I took a look at those very verses within the past year...Daniel 11:37-39 putting in Allah as the god talked about

- He would be known not, since he didn't appear until the 600s

- He is a god of forces

- Zakaat is one of the 5 pillars of Islam and they give gold, silver and many other things for Zakaat
http://www.islam.tc/alhilaal/site/zakat.html

- He has been honoured and increased with glory in the hightest house of the land at Ramadan and Eid feasts at the White House since 9/11

- And the world came to Annapolis to divide the land for gain in November...to appease the Arabs who worship Allah

Was just thinking out loud! :D

denny272
February 24th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Yes, and if all this comes into being as planned re: a court set up for the Gentiles under the Sanhedrin to follow the 7 universal laws of Noah, whereby to worship Jesus is idolatry...not only did the former get rid of Jesus, the revised will get rid of His followers.

:thumb Makes sense.

I'm not sure how Islam and the Catholic religions mix into this, but perhaps they will go along with it? The muslims are all for chopping off heads. :banned My guess is they will say "one God with many names to satisfy the "worship" part to all religions? However, Catholics are going to have a problem not being able to worship Mary??? Whatever will they do with all of those useless beads? :lol2

I'm also not sure how our flamboyantly gay community here and around the world, as well as the Catholic religion (lots of gay priests),are going to like getting their heads chopped off with homosexuality being punishable by death? Seems like that won't go over well? :scratch

I understand how it is all coming together and why, but I'm not sure how all of these differences will be "agreeable to all" yet????:scratch

waiting1
March 2nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
I believe the beheading serves a more evil reason. The desire to make money from harvesting organs to get all these people off the organ transplant waiting list, at the same time reaping tens possibly hundreds of billions of dollars.

Jasvon
April 5th, 2008, 08:05 AM
To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. (Enrolled as Agreed to or Passed by Both House and Senate)

--H.J.Res.104--

H.J.Res.104

One Hundred Second Congress of the United States of America

AT THE FIRST SESSION
Begun and held at the City of Washington on Thursday, the third day of January,

one thousand nine hundred and ninety-one

Joint Resolution

To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'.

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;

Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;

Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world;

Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;

Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, `the rebbe', this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of `education and giving', the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and

Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement, is designated as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. The President is requested to issue a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Vice President of the United States and

President of the Senate.

http://www.noahide.org/article.asp?Level=106&Parent=88 (http://http://www.noahide.org/article.asp?Level=106&Parent=88)

IDCwife
April 5th, 2008, 11:10 AM
i really wish my brain could work as fast as some of y'alls! it is amazing to see so many things happening at once. i'm so grateful for all of the fascinating posts on this thread. Good job and keep up the good work!

~~~watching cartoons with a 2yr old day makes my brain rot. <<<sigh>>>

seekingtruth1
April 5th, 2008, 12:30 PM
the muslims rever Mary too!

:thumb Makes sense.

I'm not sure how Islam and the Catholic religions mix into this, but perhaps they will go along with it? The muslims are all for chopping off heads. :banned My guess is they will say "one God with many names to satisfy the "worship" part to all religions? However, Catholics are going to have a problem not being able to worship Mary??? Whatever will they do with all of those useless beads? :lol2

I'm also not sure how our flamboyantly gay community here and around the world, as well as the Catholic religion (lots of gay priests),are going to like getting their heads chopped off with homosexuality being punishable by death? Seems like that won't go over well? :scratch

I understand how it is all coming together and why, but I'm not sure how all of these differences will be "agreeable to all" yet????:scratch