PDA

View Full Version : Heaven by Randy Alcorn *Merged*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

GOD'S GIRL!!
June 24th, 2010, 06:46 PM
:wave hugsfrom Jesus.....

thanks for the book review on snapshots of heaven. I'll see if I can find one. sounds wonderful!!!

thanks for sharing!:hug

Lynn
June 24th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Follow-up to OP regarding question on R. Alcorn's book, Heaven. A few years ago, from
R. Alcorn's web site, Eternal Perspective ministries, I ordered several packs of the little 'Heaven' booklets. They are excerpts from the larger book, and in the back the gospel is presented. They make nice little booklets to give to delivery people or workers who come to the house. They are non-threatening and generally well-received. There is also a Spanish version called, "El Cielo".

Leigh1917
June 24th, 2010, 11:53 PM
It's an excellent book. I checked it out from the library twice last year when my grandmother was dying of cancer.

LightOfMyLife
June 25th, 2010, 12:21 AM
I highly recommend Heaven. I have the book, and it is well worth reading. :thumb

Cheryl4Christ
June 25th, 2010, 01:40 AM
As someone who has had a child pass, this book was such an encouragement to me. It lifted my spirits just to be walked through the scriptures.

I think it would be great for them to read while she is still with them, and maybe she could write her dad a note and put it up, so when she has gone home, he can be blessed and be encouraged by reading it again.

I am a fan on his facebook page, I would suggest they add him if they are FB users. He might even counsel them together.

Leigh1917
June 25th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Could you give a link to his facebook page?

Cheryl4Christ
July 4th, 2010, 03:21 AM
so sorry to be tardy on posting his link.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/randyalcorn?ref=ts