PDA

View Full Version : What new cult is this?

Pages : 1 [2]

A BELIEVER
July 7th, 2007, 03:15 PM
I found out one thing, atheist think it is cool not to believe. It's brings them a lot of attention from us trying to show them the light. When you point the punishment (HELL) man they really get in an uproar I have been called all kind of names for pointing this out.

Think they then realize..."this might not be as cool as I thought"

jorjean
July 11th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Wow!!! Where did you get that posting? That is someone in a great deal of pain. Where did she/he get the idea that God sent people to hell? God does not send people to hell, they choose to go.
I have no clue as what group or sect they belong to. I would be very interested to know. It sounds like an additional group to pray for.:pray

lisa
July 12th, 2007, 12:11 AM
Wow!!! Where did you get that posting? That is someone in a great deal of pain. Where did she/he get the idea that God sent people to hell? God does not send people to hell, they choose to go.
I have no clue as what group or sect they belong to. I would be very interested to know. It sounds like an additional group to pray for.:pray

I'm curious too. And you are right.

Mat. 18:14 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

We choose Hell when we actively choose to reject Him. As our pastor says, "Folks have to get in line for Hell." Very sad. :(

A BELIEVER
July 28th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Some believe you get to Heaven by "LEADING THE LOST TO CHRIST,:yeah WORKS,:doh JOINING A CHURCH, :dohTIDINGS,:dohor even being BAPTIZED":doh we are to do all these, however "NONE" of those will get you to the Kingdom.