PDA

View Full Version : Red River Bible And Propecy Conferance, In Fargo, North Dakota

Jesse
March 20th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Here is a conference coming up in Fargo, North Dakota: http://www.titus213hope.com/schedule.htm

You can click the link to see who the speakers are. I live in Minnesota, and I am going to this conference mainly to hear Dave Hunt, Roger Oakland and Gary Kah. I have already heard all three of those speakers speak at conferences in the past, but it is always good to hear from them again.

Anyway, this conference will be taking place during April 10 and April 11.

billiefan2000
March 20th, 2008, 01:19 PM
:cool

that is BTW amazing

Omaha cant have a prophecy conference because the churches here are too busy with concerts and other distractions

(hint hint to Les Beauchamp and Curt Dodd and Ron Wymer and Mark Zehnder and Mark Chitwood and Walt DeVries

and other Omaha metro area pastors that maybe we should have bible prophecy teachers and speakers in our churches here)

and yet even Fargo gets a Bible Prophecy Conference

(glad Fargo is having a prophecy conference

but I wish there would be finally be one in Omaha Nebraska

(sorry for ranting but I am sick of the silence in Omaha's churches when it comes to the times we are in

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]yqsVhHiLEvI[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]boA3VAGIl6A[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]Xs9nRvP-whk[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

Jesse
March 20th, 2008, 02:09 PM
(glad Fargo is having a prophecy conference

but I wish there would be finally be one in Omaha Nebraska

(sorry for ranting but I am sick of the silence in Omaha's churches when it comes to the times we are in

I understand.

homesick9748
March 20th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Oh, how I wish I could attend. Not only those three you mentioned (Hunt, Kah & Oakland), but David Hocking, John Higgins and Jacob Prasch. I don't know Carl Techrib, but if he is aligned with this group, he must be really good. They usually record these conferences, but I usually can't afford them.

billiefan2000
March 20th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I understand.

thanks. I wish my christian brethren here in Omaha understand what is going on in our world

and was a hungry for bible prophecy talk in our churches as I am

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]SmLhyPjHVes[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]yqsVhHiLEvI[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]-utK2jWxq9c[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

dustyfingers
March 27th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Jesse, Thanks for posting this. April 10,11 & 12. This is a possibility for me. I will have to wait & see. Thanks again!

jondy
March 31st, 2008, 03:46 PM
hi - I just joined this group.

I believe this is the first time Fargo has had a Bible prophesy conference. We've had several speakers in the past - including Dave Hunt and Meno Kalisher. But this will be big and will be held at the Civics Center - not at a church.

I understand the frustration of big churches with the concerts, etc. But to let you know - this conference is being sponsored by two very small churches. So it can be done without the blessings of a big church. You just need some determined people with a plan.

It is exciting that this is happening in Fargo and I hope that the Center is packed. If you can't make it - look at the website again. There will be a live webcast of the event. http://www.titus213hope.com/live_webcast_of_the_conference.htm

I can post later how much the CD's will cost.

J.R.Hall
March 31st, 2008, 04:10 PM
Roger Oakland is an excellent Speaker. I recommend for everyone to go and hear him speak. Especially on the topic of the Emerging Church.

4Him,

Jer