PDA

View Full Version : Space Weather

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

CitySearcher
April 25th, 2007, 11:51 PM
You can also see radar images of these clouds at: http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/satelliteworld/southpolesatellite_large.html

I think there beautiful too. Maybe they are Gods' "store-houses of snow"? :)

CitySearcher
May 1st, 2007, 03:38 AM
The next 11-year cycle of solar storms will most likely start next March and peak in late 2011 or mid-2012 -- up to a year later than expected -- according to a forecast issued by the NOAA Space Environment Center in coordination with an international panel of solar experts. The NOAA Space Environment Center led the prediction panel and issued the forecast at its annual Space Weather Workshop in Boulder, Colo. NASA sponsored the panel.
Expected to start last fall, the delayed onset of Solar Cycle 24 stymied the panel and left them evenly split on whether a weak or strong period of solar storms lies ahead, but neither group predicts a record-breaker. Washington DC (SPX) Apr 27, 2007 http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Next_Solar_Storm_Cycle_Will_Start_Late_999.html

Special Agent Fox Mulder
May 1st, 2007, 12:00 PM
Isn't it interesting how the Mayan calender stops at 2012?? I have been researching this phenomena for some time now.. it's very interesting...

Abba'sLil'Girl
May 1st, 2007, 09:23 PM
Isn't it interesting how the Mayan calender stops at 2012?? I have been researching this phenomena for some time now.. it's very interesting...

Actually, it doesn't "stop". 2012 is just the end of their 13th baktun (era).

The end of the 13th baktun is believed to have been of great significance to the Maya. They calculated that the sun would be in the center of the Milky Way during the winter solstice of 2012. According to their beliefs, this doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world will occur on this date, but it signifies a new beginning or time of re-birth on their calendar.

While the astronomy behind the calendar is facinating, the Mayan calandar itself is just a record of time. With respect, I don't believe it serves as a tool of comparision in Biblical end-times prophecy. :)

Regards,

CitySearcher
May 2nd, 2007, 01:24 AM

Yes, it is very interesting. Several groups of people throughout all of history have pointed to this century as having some significance. Some have said rebirth, some have said destruction and some have said both. :nod
It is no coincidence in my mind, that God is bringing time to a close, and we are witnesses of His Word. Theories will abound from every direction as people begin to frantically seek out the meaning of things. This is why Daniel wrote (2500 years ago, we might add! :thumbup ) that knowledge would increase! Not only true knowledge, but false and deceiving ones also. One wonders just how far God will allow man's knowledge to increase, before stopping time as we know it?

I am glad that we can stand at the forefront of the on-coming battle, and declare the Truth of the matter with boldness and His love.

God bless.

Enoch
May 3rd, 2007, 04:10 PM
CitySearcher, I would give you an award for that gem of an article if I could. Awesome to see other's awareness of the heated intrigue into cycle 24. Much left to be seen, I lean more towards it being heavy because the last 2 have increased in much change and trouble as they went. 2000-2001 was a doozey for me and many I have talked to, seems the covers of secret was ripped off during the last peak and indeed a paradigm shift with the new millenium coming at the same time.

Mulder - it is interesting indeed. Although as stated, it's not "the end" but rather the end of the current age as Abba's pointed out.

While I dont debate the accuracy of their prophecies or really what 2012 will hold, I do note their recording of solar events that preceeded their near extinction due to famine and increasing phenomenon as solar cycles passed. I have noted the same types of phenomenon have occured just over my lifetime, but lost in all the Mayan talks of 2012. Increase in birth defects, mutated strains of life, rise in insanity, increase in crime, all things the Mayans predicted and recorded in their history we seem to be facing.

The solar cycles are one of the most underated and talked about factors I have noted in nearly all affairs I've researched. Only recently have scientists began to see there is a relation with the solar activty and man's own biological/psychological makeup, yet it still lies in the frienge areas of science not far from the myths of far east gurus. Sadly, it's an area I feel we fail to pray about and ask for a hedge of protection over. Tin hat won't save you, only prayer and identification of specifics. Son of God vs the sun, which one will you choose to follow?

As City Searcher said, it's also false things that arise yet there's some validity in this thing for other reasons. Most know of the sun's affects on the skin and try and prevent it and pray for the cancers it can cause, yet are completely unaware of the sun's affect on the human mind. Yet we understand how man can create an artificial sun like microwaves and drive folks crazy, few seem to put 2+2 together and fully know 4.

There are many important people that allude to the Mayan date as being followed and some have said NASA points to it. Whether or not they actually do, it's refferences are around in many things and alas, isn't it also coincidence that just before this date is the planned date for the NWO to come to fruition?

I have long held the belief they dont quite make it but they are close. The 2 sides of the pyramid are not going to touch I dont believe without some major changes brought on by God, but that's just my opinion.

God Bless

lighthouse
May 3rd, 2007, 05:01 PM
our scientist agree that the sun will have a major
flare about the year 2011

sometime soon
May 3rd, 2007, 09:23 PM
lighthouse there is a thread about a orange moon last night in AZ. any thoughts.

Special Agent Fox Mulder
May 4th, 2007, 10:46 PM
I don't know what worries me more nowadays... nuclear war, fish dieng out in 2048, Asteroid impact 2029 or 2036.. I fear for the little ones being born into this world... Not to mention it being so hard to trust even our own government and media. Like Shakespeare said "all the life is a stage, we merely players".

lighthouse
May 6th, 2007, 06:57 AM
orange suns are caused by dust in the atmosphere