PDA

View Full Version : The Blood Moon Theory

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132

Thomas
August 21st, 2008, 05:58 AM
Well personally, I believe it, but it doesnt stop me from doing Gods good work.
1 Thessalonians 5:1 to 11:
1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
Verse 6 tell us and be like those who are asleep but be sober. I dont thing that asleep here mean dead but just not paying attention of what is happen. It tell me that the scripture has the information to give me a good idea if that day upon us, soon or in the far future.
Also many Christian have a different view of that day, I tent to consider all of what they say just in case they may have something to tell me that I fail to recognize before. Its like my letter to my family and friends who will be left behind, I review it regularly as tome progress and as I discover new angles of it and this make my letter most current.
In the other hand, this past week by Jack Kelley, I got a letter on his though on Our Itching Ears http://www.gracethrufaith.com/ikvot/our-itching-ears
Its a very good text to read, it help to keep things in to perspective.

You will surly get other reply on this as well.

Tom

Sunny
August 21st, 2008, 06:03 AM
From the GraceThruFaith.com article above....

"Thankfully, it won't be long until we know for sure who's right and who's wrong. And it won't take any rocket science to tell. Because if the 70th week is set to begin in September then the next few months will astonish the world in a breath taking series of prophetic fulfillments unparalleled since the Lord's crucifixion and resurrection. You can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah. 05-03-08"

Anybody been keeping up with the news lately? LOL

metroames
August 21st, 2008, 06:13 AM

"Thankfully, it won't be long until we know for sure who's right and who's wrong. And it won't take any rocket science to tell. Because if the 70th week is set to begin in September then the next few months will astonish the world in a breath taking series of prophetic fulfillments unparalleled since the Lord's crucifixion and resurrection. You can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah. 05-03-08"

Just a note on this.....the birth pangs are not going to slow down or stop. We will keep getting more wild weather, more tectonic activity, more apostasy, more evil in the world, more wars rumors of wars, etc.

However, when it comes to the geopolitical situation, things seem to ramp up and then come to a screeching halt. You can just see the hand of God stopping these things from spiralling out of control. Point being, things seem to be ramping up at breakneck speed, but God could halt everything if its not time yet. I doubt it would be for long though, taking into account all the other signs increasing, seemingly exponentially!

icebear
August 21st, 2008, 06:25 AM

huh? whaddya mean noooz? :kay

:heh

metroames
August 21st, 2008, 06:26 AM

I don't know whether to :pound or :ohno

Sad but true....

Jec
August 21st, 2008, 07:13 AM
I think satan know he doen't have a chance in hell to thwart Gods ultimate plan and that is why he is taking down as many as possible.

Sunny
August 21st, 2008, 07:38 AM

:aha I saved that little .gif

:hat

Deputyez
August 21st, 2008, 07:49 AM
I have always been taught that season just refers to the fact that if we pay attention to the signs, we will know when it is getting close to that time, not a particular season.

Wally
August 21st, 2008, 08:03 AM
Somehow I expect that with this site, and many Christains watching the events of today making noise: LOOK! WATCH! SEE!,
that Rapture Hype will hit the headlines, and there will be a final evangelism. Many will receive the Word in their head but not their heart.

Then suddenly everything will get quiet and the world will turn on Christians.

Then we'll see the prophecy fulfilled: Where is He? Where is this Jesus you guys are so lit up about? The mocking starts, then ridicule, then persecution.

Then just as everyone is focusing on how stupid Christians are.... the trump sounds.

Stratosfear
August 21st, 2008, 08:38 AM
I have always been taught that season just refers to the fact that if we pay attention to the signs, we will know when it is getting close to that time, not a particular season.

Exactly!

"Season" does not have to refer only to spring, summer, fall or winter. There are other "seasons" that simply mean a suitable period for something to occur. For example, "hurricane season" is from June to November. The Bible merely points out that when certain signs take place, we know we are in the "season" for the Rapture -- and I don't think there are many on this forum who would argue we are certainly there right now. But since God wants as many people as possible to come to repentance, He is seemingly holding back for as long as possible before calling the church home. This particular "season" could last for several more years.

Or not. We simply cannot pinpoint a date, month, season, year or any other temporal period and say, THIS is when the Rapture will occur.