PDA

View Full Version : Psalm 83 War & Fall of Damascus

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129

Caver
June 1st, 2010, 02:01 PM
I agree with much of what you have said. I do however think the reason Russia comes down is because Israel becomes wealthy. What that wealth is I don't know. It could be a major oil strike or Israel will most likely take in her surrounding neighbors as spoils of war and then she will have all their wealth and oil. Also when they do attack Israel, she thinks she has finally accomplished peace and the wall will come down.

I also too think Psalm 83 will happen very soon and then the Rapture. I then think there will be some time between Psalm 83 and Eze. 38-39, maybe a few months.

This is of course conjecture on my part. Whatever happens, we as the Church are close to going home.

Sounds like you've been reading "that" book. :smile

Where, in the Bible, does it give any clue other than Israel will be made lean? Not rich and famous. Do you see any time for that to happen with the speed prophecy is coming true? Off shore-gas has been discovered during the past year. If they discovered the world's largest supply of oil this afternoon, how long do you think it would take to bring all that riches to market and make any money at all?

Of course there is time between Ps 83 and the present day events. Ps 83 is a prayer. Is 17 appears to be the answer, God's response to that prayer. Please turn to Ps 83 and find the conflict there....it doesn't exist when you read it all in context. Its a request of God in prayer.

Well, that's my interpretation. Something tells me we are going to find out for absolutely sure very, very soon.

tweety
June 1st, 2010, 02:15 PM
Of course there is time between Ps 83 and the present day events. Ps 83 is a prayer. Is 17 appears to be the answer, God's response to that prayer. Please turn to Ps 83 and find the conflict there....it doesn't exist when you read it all in context. Its a request of God in prayer.

Well, that's my interpretation. Something tells me we are going to find out for absolutely sure very, very soon.

Agree, Psalm 83 is prior to Jacob's trouble and Isaiah 17 is God's answer at the end of the great tribulation.

Christina
June 1st, 2010, 02:34 PM
My husband asked me the other day what else was going to happen (according to scripture) before we are raptured.
Is this something that happens before we're raptured? The Isaiah 17 prophecy? I read "What in the World is Going On?" by David Jeremiah, and he states that there is not one more piece of prophecy that needs to happen before the rapture. It gets confusing sometimes. . . especially since I don't have a lot of study time as it is! :)
That being said/asked -
What an exciting time this is! I look at the news daily, and rather than get angry or depressed, I get excited. Hard to not be optimisticially looking "up" when we know some of what God's plan is! :D

That's the tricky thing, nothing has to happen before the Rapture, the Rapture is imminent, it can happen at anytime. What you see is people basing their "rapture timing" on God's Word. Certain things happen and the church is still here yet other things happen and there's no mention of the church. Based on God's Word and the events which are to come, we have an "approximate" idea of what events will or might happen before the Rapture but the truth is that nothing HAS to happen before the Rapture can take place. :hat

HisPrincess
June 1st, 2010, 03:00 PM
That's the tricky thing, nothing has to happen before the Rapture, the Rapture is imminent, it can happen at anytime. What you see is people basing their "rapture timing" on God's Word. Certain things happen and the church is still here yet other things happen and there's no mention of the church. Based on God's Word and the events which are to come, we have an "approximate" idea of what events will or might happen before the Rapture but the truth is that nothing HAS to happen before the Rapture can take place. :hat

That's what I thought - had to ask though, as there are quite a few people out there that have spent a lot more time in the "Prophecy" sections of their Bible than I have. :)

Kknight
June 1st, 2010, 03:31 PM
... and Isaiah 17 is God's answer at the end of the great tribulation.

I could be wrong, but I don't think you'll find anyone here that agrees with that point of view. Almost everyone puts Isaiah 17 prior to the Tribulation and prior to Ez 38-39 (and possibly prior to the rapture, though it is in no way a prerequisite for the rapture.) I don't know of anyone that puts Isaiah 17 at the end of the Great Tribulation.

RobertB
June 1st, 2010, 03:51 PM
1. ISRAEL WILL NEVER ATTACK IRAN BECAUSE AS HISTORY WORKS OUT, THEY WON'T HAVE TO

That point is always going to be debated.

Steve53
June 1st, 2010, 05:14 PM
I have to humbly disagree with you. Psalm 83 is a prayer, Isaiah 17 is the answer to that prayer that happens before the tribulation even starts.
In my mind, here is how I see things happening:
1. Psalm 83/Isaiah 17
2. The rapture of the church (altho the rapture is imminent and could happen before Psalm 83/Isaiah 17)
3. Gog-Magog
4. The 7 years tribulation

Of course I could be wrong about this, but this is how I understand it. Regardless, it's exciting times we're living in right now. It all seems so surreal. What a privilege it is to be part of that final generation that sees all these things come to pass and stand before the Son of Man. I hurt terribly for Israel, no doubt about it, but I'm also excited knowing just how close we are to seeing our sweet Redeemer and being able to bow before Him and tell Him thank you. \O/

Much rehashing going on here - ****Major thread merge**** - Suggest all concerned re-read through this thread.

sherrimae
June 1st, 2010, 06:12 PM
Sadly, I have to agree with William Beason that if Israel gets involved in any kind of conflict, Obama is going to refuse to resupply them with weapons. Unfortunately, we and Israel have to put up with this evil president for another 2 and a half years.

4Godisjust
June 1st, 2010, 09:34 PM
I stand with Israel!! Praise be to God that he has ALL of this under HIS control!

We praise Thee, O God! For the Son of Thy love, For Jesus Who died, And is now gone above. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Hallelujah! Amen. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Revive us again. We praise Thee, O God!For Thy Spirit of light,Who hath shown us our Savior,And scattered our night. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Hallelujah! Amen. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Revive us again. All glory and praiseTo the Lamb that was slain, Who hath borne all our sins,And hath cleansed every stain. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Hallelujah! Amen. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Revive us again. All glory and praiseTo the God of all grace, Who hast brought us, and sought us,And guided our ways. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Hallelujah! Amen. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Revive us again. Revive us again; Fill each heart with Thy love; May each soul be rekindled, With fire from above. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Hallelujah! Amen. Hallelujah! Thine the glory. Revive us again.

Beautiful! :hug and so wonderfully true! AMEN! AMEN!:hug

robo
June 2nd, 2010, 12:56 AM
Why will the whole earth be rejoicing ?

14 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.

Because Peace has come ... this (soon coming) NUCLEAR war is OVER !

And an end of Israel's close enemies (at it's border)
and Israel will increase it's borders, and become rich (oil-gas) and be at Peace.
The wall will come down, and they will enjoy a brief time of peace.

According to Ezekiel, Israel IS ABOUT TO wipe the edomites and his-bull-ites
off the face of the earth ...... to join their false prophet mohamhead in Hades, (in the heart of the earth)

What will prevent Russia/ Ezekiel 38-39 and the muslims from attacking Israel
after this upcoming slaughter ?

Out of, (what will seem by the world to be) armagedon, comes the Answer Man .... the whole earth WILL rejoice ! (for a bit anyway)

I pray Jesus will remove the veil of satan that deceives the whole earth, and especially this evil off-spring(islam)created by the pagan RCC [mod edit]

12And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.

June 1st 2010
Istanbul rally: Israel will drown in blood

6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

WOW .... we are gonna SEE this happen ..... unless ... we are gone

I mourn for everyone that is about to die ... may their eyes be opened to the
deception of islam, may God use the "SON OF HAMAS" to open their minds.
He lived the lie, loved the lie, BELIEVED the lie !

Now he is free in Christ ... he laid his life on the line for TRUTH ... and the TRUTH IS ..."ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE" and homeland insecurity is going to kick him out .... because THEY HATE TRUTH !
WE SHOULD ALL STAND WITH HIM, even be willing to die for the TRUTH, as
he is. EVERY BELIEVER SHOULD BUY "The Son of Hamas" and WAKE people
up to the DECEPTION OF ISLAM.

Keep the sheeple safe FROM truth ....

Pray for Israel AND her enemies that some will believe and be saved.