PDA

View Full Version : Mike Bickle and International House of Prayer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The bearen
January 1st, 2009, 08:11 PM
Thats interesting soundingthealarm as it does seem that the some of the other emerging folk are mocking the the concept of the soon return of Christ.
i.e Brian mcClaren accusing people who believe in the Rapture as having a Sky hook mentality.

When i was listening to Mike Bickle that fact that he is going through the book of revelation is encouraging and even mentioning the end times as many churches leave that subject out altogether.

It could be that as Mike is focusing on the soon return of the Lord then I believe all these other rough edges will iron itseft out .

Thats just my take.

I know the big controversy surrounding the kansas City prophets infact i was there in 1990 in the Docklands when Paul Cain and other so called prophets prophised that a great revival will hit London. At the time I believed it with all my heart and was very dissappointed when it did'nt happen. At that time Mike Bickle was there too and he was teaching kingdom now back then.

Things do seem to be changing. I am not saying he is fully there but i believe God is doing something.

Dave

OnceWasLost
January 2nd, 2009, 11:12 AM
Until bickle comes out and renounces his oddball dominionist theology, I for one will not be too impressed. In fact he needs to fix allot of off the deep end doctrine. His brand of charismania gave a platform for the todd bentley's and ryan wyatt's of the world.

Unless he tears apart, and fixes all the error in IHOP, it is just some seemingly good news from a fatally flawed movement.

Check this site, and put mike bickle in as a search. You will get a real eye opener of who and what this guy is.
http://cicministry.org/

SoundingtheAlarm
January 2nd, 2009, 01:48 PM
Are these preachers at IHOP even saved? Only God knows. Take it from That perspective.

There needs to be public repentance from Bickle should he ever turn from what he preaches.

Pagans can teach about end times.:idunno Even Satan senses we are in latter days.

I pray for a change.:pray:pray

:pray agreeing with you Sing..."Father your word says Judgement begins in the house of God....IHOP..preaches in your name...please Father clean house...bring correction..repentance and let your holy word come that pulpit..in Jesus Name Amen"

SoundingtheAlarm
January 2nd, 2009, 02:08 PM
I lived in Kansas City during the Bickle/Bob Jones prophetic days...I have saw first hand the deception and devestation that type of prophesying in Jesus Name can do...I PRAY PRAY PRAY ....Bickle truly submits to biblical counsel and REPENTS...he is almost like a pope in his movement....IT WOULD carry so much weight

OnceWasLost
January 11th, 2009, 11:16 AM
. You can go onto IHOP's site and watch the entire conference for free.

I would not watch that for all the pancakes in the world. Do a search around these forums and you will find all the information you need about IHOP and mike bickle. If you can't find it let me know and I will gladly post volumes of stuff for you.

Biblenuggetlady
January 11th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Actually, Mike Bickle's and IHOP's eschatology is mainstream. He holds to and teaches a historic premellinnial position. This puts him in the same group as John Piper, Wayne Grudem, D.A. Carson, Craig Blomberg, George Eldon Ladd, Robert Gundry, James Montgomery Boice and many others. You can go onto IHOP's site and watch the entire conference for free.

[06] Do not promote false teachings , false prophets, heretical movements, paganism, ritualism, Third Wave Latter Rain, Words of Faith (WOF), Words of Knowledge (WOK), extra biblical teachings from television ministers, Vineyard teachings, Dominion theology, Soul Sleep, Signs & Wonders, Gospel to the Stars, Toronto Blessings, I.H.O.Prayer, 7th Day (Sabbath) keeping, liturgy of works and practices for obtaining and maintaining salvation, ecumenism, false scriptures such as the Pseudepigrapha , Apocrypha, Bible codes, Ufology, Inccubi, Succubi, Angelic procreation and cloning, demon seeds, or any other extra biblical preoccupations with demonic and extrasensory beliefs.
Do not post from television teachers entangled in any of the above such as TBN, Perry Stone, Todd Bentley, J. R. Church, Rick Warren, Don Piper - "90 Minutes in Heaven", fivedoves, etc...

OnceWasLost
January 11th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Bozo,

Look at this and follow the other provided links.

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=60070

bozo
January 11th, 2009, 11:42 AM
[06] Do not promote false teachings , false prophets, heretical movements, paganism, ritualism, Third Wave Latter Rain, Words of Faith (WOF), Words of Knowledge (WOK), extra biblical teachings from television ministers, Vineyard teachings, Dominion theology, Soul Sleep, Signs & Wonders, Gospel to the Stars, Toronto Blessings, I.H.O.Prayer, 7th Day (Sabbath) keeping, liturgy of works and practices for obtaining and maintaining salvation, ecumenism, false scriptures such as the Pseudepigrapha , Apocrypha, Bible codes, Ufology, Inccubi, Succubi, Angelic procreation and cloning, demon seeds, or any other extra biblical preoccupations with demonic and extrasensory beliefs.
Do not post from television teachers entangled in any of the above such as TBN, Perry Stone, Todd Bentley, J. R. Church, Rick Warren, Don Piper - "90 Minutes in Heaven", fivedoves, etc...

What about historic premellinnialism?

Biblenuggetlady
January 11th, 2009, 11:57 AM
What about historic premellinnialism?

[15] No promotion of Mid, Post Tribulation, Prewrath, Preterism, or Replacement theology. This board is traditional Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Pre 6 Seals, Pre 70th week, and Pre-Millennial Dispensational of End Times Prophecy. We believe in a literal 7 year Tribulation period, after the instantaneous Rapture of all regenerated believers in unison, during which God finishes His discipline of Israel, protects Israel, and finalizes His judgments on the unbelieving world. Salvation will remain open to people trusting in Jesus for salvation up to the Second Coming.
No promotion of living righteously enough for the rapture, or salvation unattainable after the Rapture allowed.
All discussions on these topics must follow suit. Jesus said we won't know the day or hour of His return and always be ready keeping watch.

Maybe you should review our doctrinal statement and rules again before posting.

http://www.rr-bb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

We are a dispensational pre-trib rapture site who see's Israel and the Church as two diffferent entities.

bozo
January 11th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Maybe you should review our doctrinal statement and rules again before posting.

We are a dispensational pre-trib rapture site who see's Israel and the Church as two diffferent entities.

Thats ok. I am sure you probably would acknowledge that many have differing views. I wasn't the person who started the thread. I am just making the point that Mike Bickle's eschatology is in fact a historic premellinial view which is a common view. I like your alpaca avatar by the way.