PDA

View Full Version : Jack & Rexella Van Impe

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

icebear
August 23rd, 2008, 09:22 AM
i could never watch him much.... or that strange blonde sidekick with the weird name :scratch.... they never seemed credible to me. i sometimes agreed to what they were saying as much of it did fit the Bible, but i think their delivery came across so creepy :idunno

i don't feel like i'm missing anything.

waitin
August 23rd, 2008, 10:13 AM
His show is not made for the saved, it is made for the unsaved. It often airs late at night to reach those high or drunk. I like him because he loves JESUS. Yes he is wrong sometimes, but so am I.

I love your posts! Straight to the point! Amen.

Sue:hat

Joseph The Carpenter
August 23rd, 2008, 10:19 AM
I love your posts! Straight to the point! Amen.

Sue:hat

That comes from typing with one finger.:aha

icebear
August 23rd, 2008, 10:21 AM
That comes from typing with one finger.:aha

i know how that is :pound

Thelion777
August 23rd, 2008, 02:16 PM
I watch his program only for the prophecy related news, but have always had a funny feeling about some of his views. It's a shame, because he seems to know the bible so well, (unless he's reading from a teleprompter). It also seems to me that they push their books and dvd's a little too much sometimes.

ReadyForDeparture
August 23rd, 2008, 04:15 PM
im sorry but jack is not "date setting" he is just explaining how this date 2012 works into prophecy ... its not a specific date he is saying jesus will return .... he is just showing us that we are close to the rapture .... im sure he knows nobody knows the true time ..... and if you tell me he is a false prophet and wont be in heaven ..... then oh man you got to be kidding me ...... jack is a great Christian leader....and he knows his stuff :thumb praise God for jack :yeah

Well maybe Jack is not date setting and maybe he is..... but he sure does compromise his witness with his use of all the pagan, satanic sources he sites on his own web site about the year 2012..... This is pasted directly from his website:

December 21st, 2012:
History’s Final Day?
Drs. Jack and Rexella Van Impe demonstrate how the Bible may
match up with Judgment Day predictions from many
cultures and modern day technology

AND this also from his website:

Amazing new video reveals a
single cataclysmic day could
be just five years away!
• Ancient Romans
believed 2012 would be
an historic year.
• Ancient Mayan
prophecy of the world’s
end revolved around
• The Ancient Chinese
I Ching predicted
doomsday in 2012.
• In the 16th Century,
English prophetess
Mother Shipton said
history would end in
2012!

This looks like CLEAR date setting to me..... especially his statement of "Amazing new video reveals a
single cataclysmic day could
be just five years away!"

I emailed his ministry today asking him to stop this nonsense and to stop using false teaching to somehow support the Bible's prophetic scriptures. All he is accomplishing is making the Bible seem to be on the same level with these horrible false teachings.... and the unsaved will be TOTALLY confused if they go to his website.... and I agree with Joseph the Carpenter that his show is more geared toward the unsaved.. to get their attention.... but this 2012 junk is not good.......

Ready fo Departure

LookingUplinda
August 23rd, 2008, 05:11 PM
sorry i don't....i don't put stock in what Mr or Ms. Van Imp says. In fact anything they say (or anyone else for that matter) is Acts 17:11. To my knowledge they like to set dates and apparently from what you are asking, they are date setting for 06/11/11. I could be wrong however.
I don't see anything wrong with the VanImpe's. I get their weekly news letter and it is insightful. They brought me back to God after too many years away. They don't set dates, merely discuss how interesting the lining up of these other cultures beliefs. He does not use a teleprompter and is know by many as the walking bible. Yes we are ALL wrong at times, he has my respect:hat. Not only for bringing me back to Christ, but for the interest he gave me in eschetology(sp?) He has done some good scriptural studys on our pets in heaven also.:thumb(cat lover here:wave)

icebear
August 23rd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Rexella.... thats the odd name i couldn't remember! certainly isn't common

MandyMonster
August 23rd, 2008, 06:06 PM
A LONG TIME ago, in a galaxy far, far, away.....
Jack Van Impe did a show a LONG time ago, and he took "a stab at it"...the first time he said...."2018 would be the year Jesus would return, so that would make Rapture an event that would take place in 2001." I prolly got that Bible in 2001....because I owned it in Sept 2002.....:)

Monster

No Bandwagon Here
August 23rd, 2008, 08:50 PM
Mandy, I really need to ask you this question....In your peanut gallery, why does the blue peanut not go anywhere? Sorry, It just keeps bugging me watching the others have so much fun and the little blue one doesnt get to join in but still hangs in there with a smile on its face! Tough little bugger, HANG IN THERE CHAMP!!!
Just curious :sorry