PDA

View Full Version : Jack & Rexella Van Impe

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

BornAgain123
February 10th, 2009, 12:27 PM
i kinda felt he was a bit off a few years ago, its too bad. i really think he had genuinely good intentions at one time, but i really think he is losing it.

his wife (Rexella..?)has always freaked me out... i know a lot of people feel she is a sweetie, but i think she's very weird to me :hide

Or maybe he was a false prophet all along-look at Pat Robertson and his recent positive comments about Obama.

seekingtruth1
February 10th, 2009, 12:33 PM
mwhahahah - me too! She seems like maybe she was genetically engineered - kind of like Laura Bush has always seemed to me...she does seem sweet but there is somthing a bit off there...
i kinda felt he was a bit off a few years ago, its too bad. i really think he had genuinely good intentions at one time, but i really think he is losing it.

his wife (Rexella..?)has always freaked me out... i know a lot of people feel she is a sweetie, but i think she's very weird to me :hide

icebear
February 10th, 2009, 12:34 PM
yeah, Pat is really off, i never paid attention to either before 8 years ago, so what they were like before then, i don't know. so in an effort to be nice, i just say that they may have been good at some point.

i know JVI has had a few supporters here and boy do they get mad when anyone even hints that he may be a kook.

littlesmom
February 10th, 2009, 12:35 PM
I think Jack Van Impe has been going off the deep end for some time now. Rexella has been taking over more and more over the last years. He stumbles over scripture a lot now. I don't think he is well and haven't thought so for some time. Have to wonder who is really running this show.

penbrat
February 10th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Sadly, Jack has been losing it for a while. Do a search for threads on him on this board and you will see how far down hill he has slid. It is really sad.

icebear
mwhahahah - me too! She seems like maybe she was genetically engineered - kind of like Laura Bush has always seemed to me...she does seem sweet but there is somthing a bit off there...

she's like a high-strung puppy (cocker spaniel maybe). i don't hate her and she's kinda cute in a way i guess, but you really wish she'd just go back to her kennel and be quiet. ;)

penbrat
she's like a high-strung puppy (cocker spaniel maybe). i don't hate her and she's kinda cute in a way i guess, but you really wish she'd just go back to her kennel and be quiet. ;)

:pound

ron4Jesus
February 10th, 2009, 12:43 PM
I like him, but have seen this also. He does state that 2012 is not the end of the world. It's a book he wrote. Is this the Jack we know ?

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo157/prtyblueyz7661966/JackVanImpe.jpg

4EverHis
February 10th, 2009, 12:51 PM

Just like Laura Bush? She doesnt appear that way at all :idunno

seekingtruth1
February 10th, 2009, 01:07 PM
to me she does - she seems drugged ot all the time and has the same perma smile expression - she seem stepford.....and no I am not liberal.
Just like Laura Bush? She doesnt appear that way at all :idunno