PDA

View Full Version : Jack & Rexella Van Impe

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

PPLGetReady
February 26th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Ok, I've been moved. I'm sorry, I didn't know Jack Van Impe was considered 'apostasy'. Will someone discuss that with me further? I often wonder about some of the statements he makes and on a good night I try to write down every reference he makes. To be honest when I look up the references sometimes I can't figure out how they relate to end times. Is it the view of this board that he is preaching apostasy?

PPLGetReady
February 26th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks bible nugget lady. I did wonder about the moon thing because I know they occur during an eclipse.

harvest
February 26th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Did anyone watch Jack Van Impe last night? He made a couple of interesting statements, one was that the moon is going to blood red and he used an astronomy term for it. Also that the earth or sun was going to pass through the milky way? Or some such thing. I was just wondering if anyone knows what he was talking about and if it is verifiable? :thinking

He also says the rapture is going to happen in Dec of 2012.
He may know a lot of verses by memory, but he lost my attention after predicting the rapture. :ohno
Guess he forgot Matthew 24:36

heart_changed99
February 26th, 2008, 11:39 PM
I still watch him from time to time, but I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

yogi3939
February 27th, 2008, 12:06 AM
At one time he was a respected theologian. But, among other things, he became a Catholic appologist. He also developed some strange and scripturally unsupportable ideas about the end times.

I am not up on his current teachings since I lost all interest in him years ago when he started wandering away from common sense and biblical accuracy.

Betty
February 27th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

I agree Jack Van Impe has gotten to close to the Catholic Church, but these verses do seem to support what he says about the moon

seekingtruth1
February 27th, 2008, 12:14 AM
The hairdo's bug me....Rexella and Jack have preacher hair....and im always dubiosu when I see that.....:rolls

At one time he was a respected theologian. But, among other things, he became a Catholic appologist. He also developed some strange and scripturally unsupportable ideas about the end times.

I am not up on his current teachings since I lost all interest in him years ago when he started wandering away from common sense and biblical accuracy.

yogi3939
February 27th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

I agree Jack Van Impe has gotten to close to the Catholic Church, but these verses do seem to support what he says about the moon

The problem here is that your verses show two distinct things happening.

1 - The sun shall be turned into darkness

2 - And the moon into blood

The moon becoming blood red by itself without the sun darkening is just a lunar eclipse and these happen with a good deal of regularity.

There are, however, several things that could darken the sun AND turn the moon red at the same time. A supervolcano eruption that blocks the sunlight and makes the moon look red could do it. So could an asteroid strike or a nuclear war. It could also be something we don't even understand yet and won't until it happens.

But the key here is that both the sun darkening AND the moon turning red have to happen at the same time to fulfill that biblical prophecy.

roberto49
February 27th, 2008, 12:33 AM
The hairdo's bug me....Rexella and Jack have preacher hair....and im always dubiosu when I see that.....:rolls

:pound:pound:pound:aha:hehee:hehee

denny272
February 27th, 2008, 02:08 AM

:lol2:pound