PDA

View Full Version : Jack & Rexella Van Impe

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39

rjmamula
April 28th, 2009, 07:34 AM
This web site considers Van Impe to be one of the "bad Apples" of prophecy. Quite frankly, I think most of the time he does not know what he is talking about.

Dave
April 28th, 2009, 07:41 AM
I dont agree with this, but he was saying that obama has a messianic personality, and that it could be him, tony blair, or someone else who can come onto the world scene. He was just saying how all the world leaders love obama....just want to know what you guys are thinking about all of this.

Yeah I just watched that on my computer. I have not watched his show in a long time but always curious about what he has to say about world events. Thank You for posting this. I do not know who the A.C. is. I don't feel Jack Van Impe was saying Obama was him either just making comparisons.

romans224
April 28th, 2009, 07:43 AM
I just think Obama is an example of how easy people can and will be decieved by whoever is the Anti-Christ

Bumperdog
April 28th, 2009, 08:03 AM
God created man, and Man, created Obama directly against God's law and then man put what they created up to the highest position in the world for all to worship. What a slap in the face we gave our God. I'm surprised that we are all still here.

Believer in miracles
April 28th, 2009, 08:04 AM
He has been off so many times........he was really pointing to 1999, then 2000and now 2012. I watched a clipwhere he said he got that from reading "The fingerprints of the gods"....how Christian is that? When I stopped watching him he was on about Nostradamus.

Mommytoa3rdgradeboy
April 28th, 2009, 08:26 AM
It does show us that people can easily fall into deception. I was thinking about this a few months before this whole Obama thing, and I was wondering how the whole world could possiblily fall into following one person. I thought it might be near impossible...than I saw it first hand with Obama. People walking around in a daze in near worship of this man. Not just Americans, but the whole world, even many Christians.

I think lesson to be learn is that a large mass of people almost worldwide can easily be fooled especially the unbelievers.

Is Obama the anti-christ? Who knows...I personally do not think so based off of scipture references. However every Christian should restrain from making "date or whom" predictions.

Same here--I've never understood how the "world" will follow the "Antichrist"--or will follow anyone--but, with BHO, and the "hype" (from some people) around him, I can definitely see it happening. It's very scary how easily people can be lead astray.

Mommytoa3rdgradeboy
April 28th, 2009, 08:27 AM
I don't believe we will be here long enough to know 100% who the ac is, but I do believe there's a chance we may have a decent idea who he could be before we're gone. Do I think it's Obamabanana? Probably not, but I'm also not 100% convinced of that either. I don't care who it is, because whoever it is, nomatter who it is, will help cause alot of problems in this world in the not too distant future.

I have to agree w/ this...I don't think BHO is the Antichrist, but I'm also not convinced that he's not--especially with his "true" nationality never resolved.

Mommytoa3rdgradeboy
April 28th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Never, I've never heard anyone say that George Bush or Prince Charles was the Antichrist. And the reason people are saying Obama is the AC is because of how the world has embraced him and all the "worlds" ref. to him being the "ONE" and the "Messiah". No I don't think the Obamanation is the AC, but he does fit alot of what the Bible says about the AC. We arn't going to know who the AC is because we will be gone before he is revealed. So don't worry about it.:thumb

Most every president, even Reagan!!!!!! (at least in recent history) has been "accused" by someone of being the antichrist--some in the junk magazines--others just wacky/cooky people. Lots of people have been speculated to be the Antichrist--Mouslina--Hitler--Stalin.

yogi3939
April 28th, 2009, 08:39 AM
This web site considers Van Impe to be one of the "bad Apples" of prophecy. Quite frankly, I think most of the time he does not know what he is talking about.

He tends to get overly dramatic and go off on tangents that are not true to the bible. He is very charismatic which is why he still has a following but being charismatic is not the same as being biblically correct.

And as to the antichrist predictions; the one I had the best laugh over was the one that used one of the "seers" like Nostradamus or maybe someone else that said that the antichrist would be associated with the color blue. Then went on to use Bill Clinton and Monica's stained blue dress to name him as the AC. What a hoot - :pound

InHisSevice
April 28th, 2009, 09:02 AM
I don't believe he is pointing to Obama as AC... I think Obama shows us how the world could and will easily fall for one man. The "world is looking for a savior" but not the one we trust.