PDA

View Full Version : Jack & Rexella Van Impe

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

jgreen0227
June 20th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Very good article explaining biblcally what is about to happen to us after we're ratured. Will you win any crowns or will you be ashamed?

http://www.circlegame.com/live/seat.htm

ontheRock
January 14th, 2008, 09:21 AM
It sure seems like Jack Van Impe is busy date setting this new year. I do watch his show to make sure I haven't missed any news realted to end times. (However, I feel like I'm more up-to-date with Rapture Ready! :thumb)

Jack sure claims to know the Bible but I wonder how much faith he has in it. He has been referring to Nostradamus, the Mayan calendar and the History Channel's program (The End of Days) a lot in January 2008. :doh

Now I know that God uses all kinds of things to bring people to Him. And shows like The End of Days might scare people enough that they will start searching for answers and assurance of salvation. And Jack Van Impe explains how to make sure you're saved at the end of every show he has.

But I sure wish he didn't give credit to those other psychics! It gives me an uneasy feeling and I probably will not watch his show as much as I have in the past. I may not watch it at all. I could be spending that 20 minutes reading my Bible or praying instead.

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this?

Thanks.

Biblecat2
January 14th, 2008, 09:34 AM
OntheRock, I noticed the same thing. I really like Jack and his wife, but the Nostradamas thing bothered me. It surprised me, because he DOES know scripture very well. He also is promoting a book, or DVD about the year 2012, Dec 21st. , suggesting something "glorious" is going to happen on that date. I think is is best to stop watching him, unfortunately. JMHO

felixthecat
January 14th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Is it December 21, 2012?

Late last night, shuffling through the channels I caught that, laughed and moved on.
Maybe it's just a gimmick to get people to buy the tape/CD on it. It doesn't pique my curiosity at all. NO ONE KNOWS, when Christ will return.

yeshua'sbride
January 14th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I stopped watching Jack about 5 years ago, when I noticed he was giving the nod to catholicism in an ecumenical sort of way.

MsSophie
January 14th, 2008, 10:26 AM
I've noticed that the last few weeks too - the date setting and the bringing up Nostradamus, Mayan calendar and psychics. :ohno

penbrat
January 14th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I use to watch him because of his seemingly Biblical knowledge and his interest in the end times. Now he just makes me shake my head and I move on. He has problems and needs prayers

logosone
January 14th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Yes, I think he has went to far. Of course he has been dropping Nostradamus and 2012 without neccesarily endorsing it for awhile, but now they are actively promoting THEE date! Surely he should know better? But it just goes to show you just how thick it's getting. It's the delusion, and it's getting stronger.

Mountain Girl
January 15th, 2008, 12:08 PM
It sounds as if Jack Van Impe is trying to broaden his prospective donor pool.

TeachMe
January 15th, 2008, 12:21 PM
I used to watch Jack with a fever all the time. Then he started believing we were sisters and brothers in Christ with the catholic church.....and I started not listening to everything he said.
Now don't flame me over the statement I just made about the catholic church.....I said the church, not the people. I have issues with some of the church's beliefs. I'm sure there are people who will be saved out of that church, but I still have an issue with the worshiping of Mary thing, and other beliefs and practices.

And I used to videoptape some of Jack's shows to watch later.
I videoptaped one of his shows where he said that something was going to take place in San Franciso, a large false church, I think he indicated, would be built there, and he gave the dates and everything, and I've never heard anything else about it. He indicated it would be SF due to that town being the one where so many gays live.

To my knowledge it has never happened.

So I don't watch him much anymore.
I got a paper from Jack the other day in the mail, indicating this 2012 year date, being something about the earth's final day.

I just can't stomach that anymore. I hate that he has gone in that direction, because he does know the Bible so well, and could do so much good for other people, but he needs to STICK to the Bible.