PDA

View Full Version : Analog to digital switch for TV

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49

watchwoman
February 13th, 2009, 12:05 PM
MKUltra

WOW! :shocked :shocked I just googled "MKUltra", and watched the testimony of two female victims on youtube videos. That stuff is just sick, and there's no doubt in my mind that the gov. (esp. our coming Fascist gov.) wouldn't hesitate to use mind control on U.S. citizens. I mean, what's the next step after shutting down all dissenting media? Shutting down all those people who might still find ways to communicate their negative opinions to others!

And thinking this way isn't tin-hat stuff, this is just logic!

Adoration
February 13th, 2009, 07:05 PM
WOW! :shocked :shocked I just googled "MKUltra", and watched the testimony of two female victims on youtube videos. That stuff is just sick, and there's no doubt in my mind that the gov. (esp. our coming Fascist gov.) wouldn't hesitate to use mind control on U.S. citizens. I mean, what's the next step after shutting down all dissenting media? Shutting down all those people who might still find ways to communicate their negative opinions to others!

And thinking this way isn't tin-hat stuff, this is just logic!

isn't google great? Also do a search on these topics which could possibly pertain to this switch over: Silent Sound Spread Spectrum and EEG.
Very interesting.

MrsBri
February 16th, 2009, 03:06 AM
This is our culture's equivelance to Rome's "Bread and Circuses". The hedonistic entertainment industry of ancient Rome kept the masses from noticing what was really happening to their culture until it was too late to stop the invading hordes from riding down on them.

Don't look now, but the Vizagoths are galloping into town. Most people won't notice until the next commercial break, if then!

Exactly!

Debbie M.
February 16th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Digital images are much easier to manipulate.

imfree
February 16th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Our family is not making the switch. We have decided that TV is just too much of a distraction in our home and look forward to making better use of our time. We will have a family movie night once/week and have a radio in our kitchen in case of emergencies.

I am looking forward to the peace and quiet...and maybe just maybe I can finally learn to play the piano and pick up the guitar again.

I'm also waiting to see if the gov. comes a calling to those who don't make the switch. Just curious.

sparky
February 16th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Our family is not making the switch. We have decided that TV is just too much of a distraction in our home and look forward to making better use of our time. We will have a family movie night once/week and have a radio in our kitchen in case of emergencies.

I am looking forward to the peace and quiet...and maybe just maybe I can finally learn to play the piano and pick up the guitar again.

I'm also waiting to see of the gov. comes a calling to those who don't make the switch. Just curious.

keep us up to date on that

Alex
February 16th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Can we have a blackout party? Do a big count down? Will it happen at midnight on the 17th or thoughtout the day after the tec's have their first morning coffee?

grapplewithGod
February 16th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Bye-bye cable! I watch a lot of my shows on the computer now anyways!!

Uhm...do you think they won't be able to do this through computers?:rolleyes

Adoration
February 16th, 2009, 01:49 PM

I'm also waiting to see if the gov. comes a calling to those who don't make the switch. Just curious.

My sister, I so envy you (in a righteous way:lol2) and I wish that our family could do the same. My hubby isn't saved--yet--and doesn't see my point of view on these topics. So all I can do is pray pray pray, and lead my children as the Lord desires, with the presence of TV in our home.
One good thing is I make sure the kids only watch 'good' stuff, but still if the Gov. gets to the place of manipulating sound spectrums, we're still vulnerable. I 'm asking the Holy Spirit to protect us fully in these times.

Anddra
February 16th, 2009, 02:51 PM

This is what we did many years ago. We do not miss the TV at all. Both our girls took up a couple of instruments each. Not much peace and quiet though. :heh