PDA

View Full Version : The New Age Gospel of Oprah is Heresy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97

Faith&Hope
January 24th, 2009, 05:47 PM
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=394580

"I certainly cannot judge whether or not Barack Obama has a relationship with Christ. That's between him and God, and only they know that. However, scripture tells us that you will be known by your fruits, and here Barack Obama is promoting counter-biblical, anti-Christian policies," he contends. "[These are] policies that elevate deviant sexual behaviors and dangerous sexual behaviors that are destructive spiritually, physically and emotionally, and certainly -- when embraced as Barack Obama has embraced them -- are destructive societally."

Read the comments below the article.

This one is spot in :thumb

I believe that a Christian is someone who embraces ALL of the Bible's teachings. I don't remember seeing a footnote at the bottom of any page in the Bible saying that it's alright to go through the bible and pick and choose which Words of God that we feel like abiding by. A true Christian is someone who has made a COMMITMENT to try to follow God's word no matter how difficult or how unpopular the issue is. As a country, we seem to be more worried about the treatment of the prisoners at Gitmo Bay then we are about protecting the lives of our innocent unborn.

Never imagined? I don't think so. Had you done your homework BEFORE the election, you would have known his agenda. Problem is, people didn't care, as long as they got 'change.' It is YOUR responsibility to know who you are voting for. Not whine after the election. This is only the tip of the iceberg, and you aren't going to like what else he does.

Amen!!!!

sherrimae
January 24th, 2009, 05:59 PM
While I cannot be the judge of Obama or anyone else, he is for many evil non-Christian things like abortion and the homosexual agenda. It is hard to see how someone like that can be a true Christian.

sherrimae
January 24th, 2009, 06:00 PM
I agree. It's blasphemy.

luvgrandkids
January 24th, 2009, 06:03 PM
I keep thinking I just can't be shocked anymore, and I keep proving myself wrong. Things are just getting absolutely INSANE.

ReadytoGoNow
January 24th, 2009, 06:04 PM
That is just sick.:nope I can't wait for the real Messiah to arrive. Won't people be surprised.

Velyx
January 24th, 2009, 06:13 PM
The worse is yet to come. I believe that all of this is just the beginning of what is to
come and that when it does come many will truly be shocked and may loose faith (If
they are not truly saved).

Pendragon
January 24th, 2009, 06:19 PM
I think your title is a tad misleading

How is this misleading? It states by his own words off the Government web page.

"Senator Obama also laid down principles for how to discuss faith in a pluralistic society, including the need for religious people to translate their concerns into universal, rather than religion-specific, values during public debate"

Not very misleading there? I think the Rather then part says it all When added to universal concerns. So if the buddists come and say "There are many paths to heaven" I should say Ok great I will accept that and not say a word? I should just remain quiet? If you areneither hot or cold and merely luke warm maybe you might just remain quiet. As for Me I am boiling over in my passion for my faith therefore I will state and accept nothing less then the Belief that the only way to the father is by the son! You do as you will and eat your own regurgetation I will stand up and battle for Christ till my dying breath On this I draw the line in the sand! If your with christ through me Please reply of your against your are more then welcome to post your view and I will use every scripture relevant to combat it

logosone
January 24th, 2009, 06:24 PM
He's not, and I think everybody here with any childhood Christian education will tell you so. It's INGRAINED in you, you never forget it. Just like President Obama NEVER forgot his muslim upbringing. Don't try to fool us now.

fishersofmen
January 24th, 2009, 06:29 PM
While the Islamic faith and the Qur'an are not the true faith, is it not acceptable to find joy in their poetry and music, from a purely non religious viewpoint?

It literally makes my skin crawl, and I turn it off or remove myself from it as quickly as I can. I don't know about acceptable, but it makes me ill to hear anything give praise to allah, islam in song, fancy, poem or speech. :hug

mercyandgrace
January 24th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Maybe this video will help you better discern... I hope that this works. This is the first time that I've embedded a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md2bf9DNVB4 Here's the link just in case I messed up.

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md2bf9DNVB4[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

Good video.

Thanks for sharing.

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]Md2bf9DNVB4[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]