PDA

View Full Version : The Biblical Argument for the Rebuilding of Babylon *Merged*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Mrs. B
April 17th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I really love to listen to J. Vernon McGee. He said that Babylon the city would never be rebuilt because God said it would be reduced to rubble and that would be the end of it. It was reduced to rubble - but apparently it's being rebuilt.
J. Vernon said this about 30 years ago. Things have changed.

Buzzardhut
April 17th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I really love to listen to J. Vernon McGee. He said that Babylon the city would never be rebuilt because God said it would be reduced to rubble and that would be the end of it. It was reduced to rubble - but apparently it's being rebuilt.
Mystery Babylon is not a mystery for nothing

HisAlways
April 17th, 2009, 10:18 PM

It will be reduced to rubble, and never be rebuilt. After Jesus is done with it.

sirgak
April 18th, 2009, 12:29 AM
It will be reduced to rubble, and never be rebuilt. After Jesus is done with it.

I couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb

ATYCLB
May 8th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Are they teaching that ancient Babylon in Iraq will be rebuilt into Babylon the great (on many waters) of prophecy?

How can a landlocked city in Iraq be "on many waters"?

"And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth,
are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."
Revelation 17:15

Dani_El
May 8th, 2009, 05:34 AM
"And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth,
are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."
Revelation 17:15

Nations yes.

So the city of ancient Babylon in Iraq is disqualified.

ATYCLB
May 8th, 2009, 05:48 AM
Nations yes.

You'll have to do better than that. Read the thread.

Buzzardhut
May 8th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Nations yes.

Iraq is included, think bigger, think mystery, think globalism

Last Samurai
May 8th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Nations yes.

I have to say, I'm happy to see the Mod's on this board have so much patience. Thank God for them. :preach

That being said, saying Babylon in Iraq is disqualified is downright shameful. Sometimes it is best to research something before coming out against it. :hat

sframe1978
May 9th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Sirgak is right in the fact that things are moving fast. Obama's rise to power like has been stated before is a perfect example. It is at times unbelievable the things man can achieve when they are united together in purpose. When the world decides to make Babylon it center once again, it will shock you how fast it will happen, because all nations will put their might behind that goal. Babylon could quickly become an omega city if the UN would decide to move there (good riddance in my opinion). There are a lot of things we don't know and the media only reports what they want us to know. Just like the media kept saying we were losing the war in Iraq which was untrue. It will happen and when it does it will happen so fast that if we are still here we will wonder how we could have ever doubted.