PDA

View Full Version : The 1st 7th Annual Grilled Cheese Invitational?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Steve in Austin
April 23rd, 2009, 08:01 AM
Why

Steve in Austin
April 23rd, 2009, 08:03 AM
Well, this thread went south pretty fast! I am proud of us! However, I am pretty sure Steve in Austin is pretty fed up with us. SORRY! :)

Why would I be fed up with y'all? It is all good.

Amber Lynne
April 23rd, 2009, 08:11 AM
I am the Queen of Thread Hijacking...and I don't really even mean to. I am just a blonde southern belle that thinks in tangents....

and the phrase "teh stoopids" I am totally stealing.

Steve in Austin
April 23rd, 2009, 08:34 AM
I am the Queen of Thread Hijacking...and I don't really even mean to. I am just a blonde southern belle that thinks in tangents....

and the phrase "teh stoopids" I am totally stealing.

I don't care about the thread being hijacked if the conversation stays interesting. I am easily distracted by shiny objects too.

Alex
April 23rd, 2009, 10:15 AM
I don't care about the thread being hijacked if the conversation stays interesting. I am easily distracted by shiny objects too.

I was watching the sky yesterday and saw a neat shiny silvery thing pass overhead.:lol2

Sorry back to thread: Limberger cheese deepfried :hehee

fracturedInfinity
April 23rd, 2009, 02:17 PM
Well, this thread went south pretty fast! I am proud of us! However, I am pretty sure Steve in Austin is pretty fed up with us. SORRY! :)

Uh...you said "fed." Yes, feeds us grilled cheeses pleases... With bacons or no, I'll eats me some just the same! :pray:lol2

Amber Lynne
April 23rd, 2009, 02:59 PM
*passing out a platter of deep fried cheese, half with bakon, half without*

:whisper
Psssssssst! jadeeyes, I saved us some..they are still in the kitchen...

jadeeyes
April 23rd, 2009, 05:14 PM
Well, in spite of my ADHD, I am not easily distrac....Oh, my ring is sparkly.

Amber Lynne
April 29th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Bacon!!!!!

Steve in Austin
April 29th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Bacon!!!!!

Amber Lynne YOU are awesome. I love anyone that will go post in a thread just to say the word bacon.

Have I mentioned I love bacon.