PDA

View Full Version : The 1st 7th Annual Grilled Cheese Invitational?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Steve in Austin
April 20th, 2009, 11:15 PM
The 1st, 7th Annual Grilled Cheese Invitational will be held in downtown Los Angeles this year. I love some grilled cheese, throw some bacon in there..mmmmmmmm

Anyway here is the info for those of you in the Los Angeles area, that think you know grilled cheese.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/around_town/the_scene/Location-Announced-for-1st-7th-Annual-Grilled-Cheese-Invitational.html

Amber Lynne
April 21st, 2009, 07:50 AM
Have you ever had piminto cheese? Try a grilled piminto cheese with bacon....it is slap yo momma good! :drool

jadeeyes
April 21st, 2009, 10:16 AM
Have you ever had piminto cheese? Try a grilled piminto cheese with bacon....it is slap yo momma good! :drool

I love pimento cheese. I never had it thay way though.

Hootmon
April 21st, 2009, 10:41 AM
How can you have a 1st 7th?

Amber Lynne
April 21st, 2009, 12:30 PM

Don't you think it is just a leeeeetle too late in this game of life to be injecting logic and reason? I mean, really!

Steve in Austin
April 21st, 2009, 12:43 PM

Who cares man? we are talking bout some grilled cheeze samiches.

Hootmon
April 21st, 2009, 12:54 PM
Don't you think it is just a leeeeetle too late in this game of life to be injecting logic and reason? I mean, really!Im cautiously optimistic.

Who cares man? we are talking bout some grilled cheeze samiches.You have a point.

I volunteer to cut the cheese. :preach

Steve in Austin
April 21st, 2009, 01:00 PM

Never had that, I will have to try it.

I make great grilled cheezes. I will not deprive you all of my culinary knowledge.

My method is Smoked Mozzarella with bacon on ciabata bread. I also like gruyere and pepper jack and herb butter and bacon on Italian bread.

Amber Lynne
April 21st, 2009, 01:00 PM
Im cautiously optimistic.

You have a point.

Sweet Fancy Moses. :hehee

Y'all are making me hungry.

fracturedInfinity
April 21st, 2009, 02:02 PM

It's alright with me.

If you could preslice it at home, that would be great. :heh