PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii anyone?

ready2leave
July 29th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I'm not labeled a 'gamer' but I occassionally like to play a game once in a while.
I had the PS 1 and 2 but didn't get the 3 because I couldn't justify +/- $600.00 for it. So I switched to Nintendo and played a few games: Wii sports (of course), Mario Party, and Zelda:twilight princess. Good games and the controllers are cool to try.
Anyone else?

name1
July 29th, 2007, 11:26 PM
I had alot of Wii fun at a house party this weekend, it doesn't have the best grarphics, best games, but wow... is it alot of pure fun! :thumb

zhan
July 30th, 2007, 05:58 AM
Only two stores in my town get the Wii occasionally. Every time I stop by it's always sold out. One got 10 units last week and sold out in an hour.

I'll get one eventually though :nod

ready2leave
July 30th, 2007, 06:46 PM
I had alot of Wii fun at a house party this weekend, it doesn't have the best grarphics, best games, but wow... is it alot of pure fun! :thumb

You're right, it doesn't have the best graphics. But for the games, I like their game titles. I like zelda, mario, and others. It brings me back to the old NES system.
Yea, if you have nothing to do, throw a Mario Party party for a few hours. Lots of laughs and fun :)