PDA

View Full Version : More insanity from emergent Brian Mclaren

Pages : 1 [2] 3

candlelight
June 18th, 2009, 06:16 AM
:goodscore to your whole post I could not quote it all as it maxed out the smiley limit.

Fine use of interactive board features :todd. I think it's emergent of you to use visual mediums when conveying a thought. :mystic Not to :deadhorse but we need to be more :ghug and embrace people who may differ from us :datesetting

That's what the WC and PD movements would tell us. :napol we all need to :snap and listen to those with broader minds :bossy and get out of our dogma and get with the program. :marionette

Thanks for the enlightening post.

OWL, you crack me up.

Regarding Brian McClaren though. Watching a few of his video's it is weird. Watching his face and eyes it is like he is directed by something or someone else. He seems to glory in his own revelations, that are totally man driven and not of the Lord. Some of the stuff he says is so unbiblical I cannot believe people listen to him, but I guess the Lord said this would happen. Paul Washer has a video where he speaks of Apostate Pastor's and the people who go to those churches. He made a point that it was part of their judgment getting caught up in that kind of garbage. Wish I could explain it better, but it made perfect sense.

His Bride
June 18th, 2009, 09:35 AM
OWL, you crack me up.

Regarding Brian McClaren though. Watching a few of his video's it is weird. Watching his face and eyes it is like he is directed by something or someone else. He seems to glory in his own revelations, that are totally man driven and not of the Lord. Some of the stuff he says is so unbiblical I cannot believe people listen to him, but I guess the Lord said this would happen. Paul Washer has a video where he speaks of Apostate Pastor's and the people who go to those churches. He made a point that it was part of their judgment getting caught up in that kind of garbage. Wish I could explain it better, but it made perfect sense.

Listening to McClaren has always made me wonder if he had smoked something illegal. Why is it that they remind me of the hippies way back when I was a teenager. That laid back, "cool," personna that wants to just "rap" with others about their feelings...Seems like we've been this way before....( Satan isn't doing anything new...this goes back to Genesis 3, as usual...it always does.)

P.S. No smiley's this time! :wave oops, that one got in on its own.

BBB
June 20th, 2009, 07:27 PM
You mean, Jesus isn't really in a cracker??

LOL! :rotfl I wonder if Jesus rolls His eyes. :thinking

candlelight
June 20th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Listening to McClaren has always made me wonder if he had smoked something illegal. Why is it that they remind me of the hippies way back when I was a teenager. That laid back, "cool," personna that wants to just "rap" with others about their feelings...Seems like we've been this way before....( Satan isn't doing anything new...this goes back to Genesis 3, as usual...it always does.)

No kidding!!!! LOL:pound remember during the sixties "I'm ok, you're ok, everyone is ok".:rolleyes

truthwarrior
June 22nd, 2009, 07:39 AM
Sounds like Brian has been listening a little too much of the Beatles-

"You're just left with yourself all the
time, whatever you do anyway. You've got
to get down to your own God in your own
temple. It's all down to you, mate."
John Lennon

What all this boils down too is that these people want to be their own gods. Brian started:blah off at the beginning milder than he is now, but he has gotten progressively worse. It will not surprise me when he starts stating :blah exactly what Lennon stated in this quote.

Mark my words this will be an RCC and New Age mix:stirpot like you've never seen.

Love the smilies guys :lol2

His Bride
June 22nd, 2009, 08:41 AM
No kidding!!!! LOL:pound remember during the sixties "I'm ok, you're ok, everyone is ok".:rolleyes

:lol2

His Bride
June 22nd, 2009, 08:42 AM
Sounds like Brian has been listening a little too much of the Beatles-

"You're just left with yourself all the
time, whatever you do anyway. You've got
to get down to your own God in your own
temple. It's all down to you, mate."
John Lennon

What all this boils down too is that these people want to be their own gods. Brian started:blah off at the beginning milder than he is now, but he has gotten progressively worse. It will not surprise me when he starts stating :blah exactly what Lennon stated in this quote.

Mark my words this will be an RCC and New Age mix:stirpot like you've never seen.

Love the smilies guys :lol2

:lol2:lol2:thumb:lol2:lol2

Excellent assessment.

truthwarrior
June 22nd, 2009, 08:55 AM

They all look a little spaced out don't they?:woah

His Bride
June 22nd, 2009, 09:27 AM
They all look a little spaced out don't they?:woah

Uh huh!

icebear
June 22nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/icebear713/smilies/smiley_emoticons_halloweenskulls08.gif