Page 47 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mark of the Beast Chip Thread *Merged*

Didn't people 70 years ago think that social security number were the mark of the beast? At first the program was voluntary, but then became required . . . . the difference comes in the forced "either take the mark or you will be considered an enemy of the state" type mentality.

Personally, I would still avoid it and pray I never have to make that kind of decision - even though I know that, at this point in time, it is not the mark of the beast.
    The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:

Psalms 2:2-4a

SharpSabre Guest

i heard/read someone theorizing that maybe the MOB will be a special code or prefix that will be programmed into existing implanted chips.... kinda sneaking it upon the world long after the chip is accepted as something great... i.e. "come to your nearest AC, Inc. chipping station for reprogramming or you'll no longer be able to access your account..."

I would never have an implant. Right now this is just more control. There is already
    so much of that, but the time may come when you really do not want the gov't to
    know where you are 24/7. There are people who already know exactly who YOU,
    and YOU and everyone else on here is. I hate to end a sentance that way, but that's
    what is not that far down the road. Why make it easy?

Silver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ludite View Post
    There are people who already know exactly who YOU,
    and YOU and everyone else on here is.
    shhhhhhhhhh

I was able to speak with Grant Jeffrey once and asked him if he thought that the chip or a mark could be required without being tied to worship. He told me that it might but it would not be the mark of the beast at that point because there would be no question that the mark of the beast was connected with worship of him.

If somehow before the trib we were still required too get one that was not connected with worship I might at least consider it in order to have a roof over my head and food.

He Had Mercy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    shhhhhhhhhh

I have relatives living on a mountaintop in the hills of Virginia. I would be headed there if anything was forced on us like this. I believe Christians will be raptured before this truly comes into play though.
    Jesus is coming soon, morning or night or noon, many will meet their doom, trumpets will sound. All of the dead shall rise, righteous meet in the skies, going where no one dies, heavenward bound!

Last year I remember a thread talking about a new tatoo that was being used on cattle that was under the hair but could still be read just like a chip with a special scanner.
    Jesus is coming soon, morning or night or noon, many will meet their doom, trumpets will sound. All of the dead shall rise, righteous meet in the skies, going where no one dies, heavenward bound!

Default Will you take the RFID chip?

No way!

Barkley Guest

What about Obama's health care plan?

You want affordable insurance but the chip is part of the deal. Then what?

I have insurance through work but who knows what is going to happen to that. It goes up every year. With a new government health care program work may drop it all together or raise the prices to the point of insanity.

I don't even have a tatoo. Piercings are on my ears. I'm so old fashion and I'm 43 yrs old. Chip is totally out of my comfort zone.

Next dog I get, is probably going to have to be off the black market. I wouldn't even want my pets chipped. I had four dogs get loose once years ago and got them back in 30 minutes with the old fashioned dog tags with name and phone number.

I don't think its the mark of the beast, at least not yet.

Mezuzas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Holding Pattern View Post
    You won't take the MOB by mistake, it will have clear implications.
    But as for an RFID chip implant...if I had a prosthetic arm I might have it implanted...then I would leave that arm at home except to go shopping or to run the atv in circles and make the feds wonder what in the world is happening...
    What do you mean by "clear implications?"

ngraham Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GeoWolf View Post
    Well, I'm expecting it to at least appear when I renew my driver's license. But other than that, I dont plan on it
    I lost my drivers license recently and had to get a new one. No chip yet praise the Lord. But since I'm in Obama's home state we will probably be the first to get it since we are Obama Proud. NOT! I am taking the word literally for what it says.... a MARK in the right hand or the forehead. Would I take the chip? Probably not. But in my heart of hearts, I don't believe the Lord would have us to be in that position to begin with.

sopo Guest

No, I would not take it. The are just priming the public for the real thing when it gets here. I agree with the one that said it will be popular. When I was little, only bikers, truckers and military had tattoos. Now, everyone has them because it's 'cool'. Same with piercings. It was a big thing to get one's ears pierced back then. Now they are piercing everything and it's 'cool'. They will start out with chips that are 'for your own good' such as the rich people in Mexico getting them because so many are getting kidnapped. Then the health care would be easier with chips, then etc. People will be so conditioned to it by the time the mark is here, they won't think anything about it.

I won't get one plain and simple. But then I don't have a tattoo and just have my ears pierced. I'm just not cool at 36 these days I guess. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy S. View Post
    Never.
    I even feel creepy when I open a new DVD and find that tracking thingy.
    I put them in the woodstove. Track that!
    Is that what those dumb metallic thingies are inside DVD covers? I always trash those.
    "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." (Proverbs 4:23, NIV)

I'llFlyAway Guest

Ears pierced, one stent. I think that's enough hardware for me.

Beagler Guest

No, I will not.

I am not cattle to be tagged and branded so that I can be more easily controlled.

txmomof3 Guest

Even though I know that anything that is the MOB will come with worshiping the AC and you will know what you are doing (we won't be here!!!), I will never allow myself to be chipped. No one needs to know where I am and what I am doing 24/7.

Default Mythbusters and the RFID implant

Did anyone see Mythbusters tonight? They were experimenting with the RFID chip implant to see if it would explode during an MRI.

First, they implanted in pig flesh to see if it would explode during the MRI...it was safe. But then they wanted a real person to implant it in them to test and see if they could feel anything during the MRI. So the girl on Mythbusters volunteered, showed her having the chip implanted (which took about 30 seconds), they scanned her to make sure it worked and her info came up on the scanner then put her in the MRI and nothing happened..it was safe.

And during the entire time they were really talking up the new, booming RFID industry and how great it was...sounded like they were trying to sell the idea to the viewers. Anyways, just thought it was interesting and thought, if this is on Mythbusters and they're talking about it like this it's only a matter of time before the RFID is mainstream!
    "Carry each other's burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ" Galatians 6:2 (NIV)

txmomof3 Guest

Just a few years ago, almost everyone who has heard about things like RFID, Digital Angel, etc. consistently said they would never have a chip implanted in them. Now, most non-Christians have watched RFID chips become so mainstream that I think they will be lining up to get them.

EZLucas Guest

Israel

As I understand. Digital Angel had 5000 volunteers to use the technology.