Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 2247

Thread: The Mark of the Beast Chip Thread *Merged*

  1. #821
    Chopin's Ghost Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cocopea9052 View Post
    I was wondering, people are so vain it does not seem they would be willing to take a mark of any kind to the forehead, yet that is in scripture as an option.
    So the other choice is to the right hand. What do you think would make a person choose the hand over the forehead if not vanity reasons?

    Is the choice given for those who may have lost their arm or born without one perhaps?

    And in some cultures, women must cover their faces, could that be another reason why the choice is given?
    I think the right hand will be the default place to put it unless the person is a parapalegic or amputee, or for some reason cannot get it on their hand, then they will get it on their forehead.

  2. #822
    BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin's Ghost View Post

    The Bible does not say this either. It says the Mark will be for buying and selling, not anything religious.


    The Bible doesn't say it's a religious mark. It says it is for buying and selling.


    However strongly we may believe in pre-trib, it is still not wise to stake one's eternity on it.

  3. #823
    Aneriz Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cocopea9052 View Post
    I was wondering, people are so vain it does not seem they would be willing to take a mark of any kind to the forehead, yet that is in scripture as an option.
    So the other choice is to the right hand. What do you think would make a person choose the hand over the forehead if not vanity reasons?

    Is the choice given for those who may have lost their arm or born without one perhaps?

    And in some cultures, women must cover their faces, could that be another reason why the choice is given?
    I disagree with this. Look at our youth, did you ever think that young ladies covered in tatooes would be fashionable? Vanity is a slave to fashion.
    What seems to make sense is that both of this body locations are easily accessible for security checks.

  4. #824
    cocopea9052 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneriz View Post
    I disagree with this. Look at our youth, did you ever think that young ladies covered in tatooes would be fashionable? Vanity is a slave to fashion.
    What seems to make sense is that both of this body locations are easily accessible for security checks.

    Hum, yes that is true about the youngsters. The forehead just seems so out there though, even for tattoos. But I would imagine they would turn it into something cool or the latest fad.

    What are your (anyone) thoughts on the #666? I can't imagine that is actually what will be placed on the forehead or hand. What can we conclude from scripture on this? Is 666 the literal mark?

    Thanks in advance yawl!

  5. #825
    Ozgirl Guest

    Default

    Out there is what they look for. But I agree that is would be for security and ease of checking purposes. I think the forhead would be the place of choice for the fanatics who want to demonstrate their devotion.

  6. #826
    Caver Guest

    Default

    Several years ago one of the "chip" manufacturers did some research on where, on the human body, would be the best location for the chip. Consideration was accessibility, right skin temp, right electrical current in the body, ease of scan/transmission and a few other things.

    And guesses on the results of the study?

    Back of the hand or forehead.

  7. #827
    Voice Guest

    Default Still not convinced ?

    Just a little bit of information for those who STILL do not believe that the time is NOW. Go to the section on the attached that deals with the Mark of the Beast SPOOF website. It will give you a list of the power players involved in making all this happen ( all except CBN: they are a watchdog).

    http://www.av1611.org/666/

    Also, a recent 60 Minute program featured technology that allowed a person to control a computer by brainwave harness. This technology will be the security system to keep ANYONE from stealing your chip and using it. ( I.E. )Your brainwaves are as unique as a thumbprint (no two are alike).
    So, no one can cut the chip out (it would be useless without the brainwave Identifier). If they cut off your head or hand, no brainwave would be attached to it, making them useless. Even if someone tried to force you to get something for you in a store and bring it to them unwillingly, you could tell the guard at the store through a thought change that you are being coerced.
    Think about it, no more counterfeiting (which is the REAL cause of the US Dollars decline: 100 billion dollar industry helped by Russian Mob, Chinese Organized crime, and Terrorist Organizations) no more drug cartel (money laundering: who knows how much?) No more credit card fraud and theft
    (the REAL reason that the banks are in lockdown: 10 billion annually the last I looked) No more extortion, and identity theft.
    My friend, the mortgage failure was just the tip of the iceburg. This economic crisis is the catalyst to get this MARK in place. AND THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT NOW!!!


    P.S. Why is the First Brigade home and still on active duty ( these are the battle hardened door to door fighters from Bagdad?

    I hope you all figure this out, and keep your spiritual bags packed. God Bless!

  8. #828
    stonewallfan Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caver View Post
    Several years ago one of the "chip" manufacturers did some research on where, on the human body, would be the best location for the chip. Consideration was accessibility, right skin temp, right electrical current in the body, ease of scan/transmission and a few other things.

    And guesses on the results of the study?

    Back of the hand or forehead.
    that is crazy and to think some would say that Revalation is a book of metaphors and spiritual ideas not to be taken word for word. But I still do not think the MOB is in place because just a cursory view of Revalation shows the Church being called up in Chapter 4 and then judment on the inhabitants of earth to include the MOB but I agree that this could be a precursory tool perhaps to enforce the economics of not being able to buy sell or trade without the mark. Old movies that showed the end times that may have pointed out the MOB system often showed a person having to visually check for a mark before they could purchase much like checking for papers. This definately could be controlled globaly and so much more enhanced making it easier to be enforced

  9. #829
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Missing Bubba. Loving Elsa Rose...
    Posts
    15,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice View Post
    Just a little bit of information for those who STILL do not believe that the time is NOW.
    The alternative to not taking the Mark is death. Has any government official threatened to kill you recently?
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

  10. #830
    Dannielle07 Guest

    Default Agreed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AbidingHope View Post
    Well, this is one who's not willing to gamble with my soul. Not taking a mark, tattoo or anything else into or on this body. Now or later.
    I agree, I am not going to take the chance that it is or isn't the mark. I am not having ANYTHING implanted in me. I would hope that I would be gone before then, but that it is up to God. I don't want to gamble on a maybe it's the mark, maybe not.

  11. #831
    MrsBri Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st john 5:11 View Post
    what is surprising to me is that we as chistians know about the mark of the beast and that it will be given on the forehead or the hand and yet some are still trying to justify why they still might be willing to take it.

    Wake up! This world is headed for a time in history that has been already fortold. We all saw in this past election people voted the most liberal person into office. They did not take the innocent into consideration all they focused on was we want change, the price of gas and our economy. Alot of these people who voted for this coming change consider themselves christians. So how easily can this world be decieved into taking the mark? Very easy.
    Do not be part of there deception, send out the cry for repentance and salvation thru jesus christ our lord and saviour!

    Maranatha!
    amen!

  12. #832
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    33,906

    Default

    once, people thought barcodes were the MOB

    and then it was credit cards

    and even social security numbers.

    when the MOB comes, it will be starkly obvious. no speculation will be needed.

  13. #833
    *Rachel1234* Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hootmon View Post
    The alternative to not taking the Mark is death. Has any government official threatened to kill you recently?

    Actually, unless I'm mistaken, DEATH will NOT be the consequence of not taking the mark. The Bible says that the consequence will be that you cannot buy or sell, etc....

    Now, if you cannot buy or sell, then you're going to lose everything and starve (can't buy food!). So indirectly it will be a death sentence (which is where the coercion comes in, because people don't want to starve to death). But as far as I can tell, the government will NOT actually threaten physical death on anyone for not taking it.


    They won't kill people for not taking the mark ... they'll just let them starve to death as a consequence of denying them the ability to buy/sell.


    Oh, and by the way, no one will feel sorry for the people who are starving, because the world will see them as disloyal traitors for not taking the mark. The world will hate them for not pledging their loyalty to the oh-so-wonderful leader (antichrist) and the oh-so-wonderful beast government that he has set up. There will be no one who will feel sorry for those who refuse to pledge their allegience to the AC by not taking his mark. In fact, the world will let them starve and think it's better off without them. No love will be lost between them.






    .

  14. #834
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Missing Bubba. Loving Elsa Rose...
    Posts
    15,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Rachel1234* View Post
    Actually, unless I'm mistaken, DEATH will NOT be the consequence of not taking the mark. The Bible says that the consequence will be that you cannot buy or sell, etc....
    Receipt of the Mark is tied to worship of the Beast, and those who refuse to worship it WILL be killed.

    And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.
    (Rev 13:15-18)
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

  15. #835
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cleveland Ohio
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Rachel1234* View Post
    Actually, unless I'm mistaken, DEATH will NOT be the consequence of not taking the mark. The Bible says that the consequence will be that you cannot buy or sell, etc....

    Now, if you cannot buy or sell, then you're going to lose everything and starve (can't buy food!). So indirectly it will be a death sentence (which is where the coercion comes in, because people don't want to starve to death). But as far as I can tell, the government will NOT actually threaten physical death on anyone for not taking it.


    They won't kill people for not taking the mark ... they'll just let them starve to death as a consequence of denying them the ability to buy/sell.


    Oh, and by the way, no one will feel sorry for the people who are starving, because the world will see them as disloyal traitors for not taking the mark. The world will hate them for not pledging their loyalty to the oh-so-wonderful leader (antichrist) and the oh-so-wonderful beast government that he has set up. There will be no one who will feel sorry for those who refuse to pledge their allegience to the AC by not taking his mark. In fact, the world will let them starve and think it's better off without them. No love will be lost between them.

    .
    Actually, Revelation 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

  16. #836
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cleveland Ohio
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cts racing View Post
    This 'Economy Program' of the AC maybe a 'fall out' of the rapture. Think of all of our bank accounts / cash / stocks /annuities /IRa's /etc sitting there with no beneficiary. I talked to a lawyer friend of mine, and he said that if a person dies with no surviving relatives; the $$ is awarded to the 'State'. After the rapture, I can just imagine the AC will seize everything across the board.

    Footnote: the terms of mark on hand & forehead, is also used in Ex. 13:9, 16 and Deut. 6:8 / 11:18
    The term mark on the forehead is also in,

    Eze 9:4 and said to him, "Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."

    Eze 9:6 Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were in front of the temple.

  17. #837
    Tres Wright Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icebear View Post
    once, people thought barcodes were the MOB

    and then it was credit cards

    and even social security numbers.

    when the MOB comes, it will be starkly obvious. no speculation will be needed.
    Exactly!! There won't be any confusion about what you're doing when you take the mark referred to in Scripture. How do we know this? Because God will send an angel to warn everyone beforehand!!

    Revelation 14 9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10 he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

    This angel will make this warning during the Tribulation, so as was pointed out earlier in the thread we'll be gone anyway. Any chips/ implants before that time will not be the prophesied mark. It's important to understand this because people that might otherwise benefit from this technology (such as in the case of the previously mentioned medical chip) may refuse it out of fear when they don't need to.

  18. #838
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Loved View Post
    I would never take any mark...period
    AGREED !!! No WAY.

  19. #839
    bystillwaters Guest

    Default

    The exploratory scoping that will be done by a minature camera, and the chip that will be in my stomach, is for medical reasons.

    I have not in any way ( verbally, written) given myself to the anti-christ...I would die first.

    In fact, I am at the point of the Paul, when he stated to leave and be with Jesus would be better for him. I also feel there is no question whatsoever, to die and be with Jesus in Heaven, would be so much better than to be in the sin "sick" world filled with grave sorrows.

    The chip is going in my stomach and will go the way of food, in two or three days.

    Still reading this thread, is making me wonder if I should cancel the surgery?

    I am beginning to fear that I may be giving the "apperance" of evil, even tho, this micro chip, will not by itself pay for my surgery, nor can I go buy stuff or sell stuff with in ( in the 3 days it takes for it to go through my intestines and on out) .

    No one at the hospital asked me to worship the anti-christ.

    Inprayer's wife

  20. #840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faith&Hope View Post
    If for some reason under the Obama administration he makes this chip a requirement to recieve health care, food stamps, social security, acess to bank acounts etc I don't feel the people who get it would be recieving the "mark" it will have to be willingly known that your renouncing your faith in Christ. Just my opinion. Thoughts. Unless that is also part of it. Control. Renounce your faith or you wont be able to recieve any of these benefits. The chips that are already placed in newborns cannot be the "mark"
    Wont the mark be given after the rapture anyway? Thoughts??
    PERSONALLY, IF something like that would happen, THAT IN ITSELF would NOT be the Mark of the beast--BUT, I can definintley see that having a "chip" of some sort would be a way to track people down to enforce the mark. IN other words, their info. would already be readily available in their chip.

    SOME people do not think that the mark will be a literal mark and some people don't think that it will be seen--PERSONALLY, I think it will be a LITERAL mark.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •