Thread: BJU 4th and 5th grade teacher books

Charitoo Guest

Default BJU 4th and 5th grade teacher books

I have some BJU English, and Science,and Modern Curriculum Press Math teacher books for 4th and 5th grade that I'd be happy to give away. Just pay the postage and they're yours.

I would definitely be interested in your 4th grade teachers math MCP book.. that is the Math we are starting in January.. Should i PM you?

Question; we just started the Alpha Omega LA life pacs in addition to our Easy Grammar.. but i am just not sure i like them yet, they seem scattered and i already found some wrong answers in the teachers manual..

Did you like the BJU english? I haven't seen it or used it, but am hesitant to go out just buy something w/out finding out some info. on it.. If you would oblige me i would be SOOOO appreciative..

Charitoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MochaMel View Post
    I would definitely be interested in your 4th grade teachers math MCP book.. that is the Math we are starting in January.. Should i PM you?

Question; we just started the Alpha Omega LA life pacs in addition to our Easy Grammar.. but i am just not sure i like them yet, they seem scattered and i already found some wrong answers in the teachers manual..

Did you like the BJU english? I haven't seen it or used it, but am hesitant to go out just buy something w/out finding out some info. on it.. If you would oblige me i would be SOOOO appreciative..
    I'll get the 4th grade teachers math MCP book right out to you.

I like BJU. I'll pm you.