Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atheist Attacks on Rapture Ready Radio

Bible Atheist Attacks on Rapture Ready Radio

Things are really heating up on Rapture Ready Radio lately. First off, on Thursday night, while doing a sound check, an atheist calls in and starts using foul language while we were doing an audio test. I quickly removed the test show all together but it still hit I Tunes.

Then, on Saturday, which was the most fun show yet, another individual calls in trying to say that Horas, the bird false idol of kings was the god that Christians used to "create" Jesus.

So game on folks! I have put together a study of this so called god of Egyptian Kings and might be suprised at what we uncovered!

On this week's Tuesday show we will take on false idols head on!

Matt Buff

Quote Originally Posted by rapturereadyradio View Post
    Things are really heating up on Rapture Ready Radio lately. First off, on Thursday night, while doing a sound check, an atheist calls in and starts using foul language while we were doing an audio test. I quickly removed the test show all together but it still hit I Tunes.

Then, on Saturday, which was the most fun show yet, another individual calls in trying to say that Horas, the bird false idol of kings was the god that Christians used to "create" Jesus.

So game on folks! I have put together a study of this so called god of Egyptian Kings and might be suprised at what we uncovered!

On this week's Tuesday show we will take on false idols head on!

Matt Buff
    Matt, I am so excited to hear this! Not the negative foul talk, but that you are addressing this. I am adding RRR to my list of prayers for this week. You must be doing great things for satan and his minions to attack you in this way! I am praying for protection of all the staff at RRR. It is my prayer that the Lord is greatly glorified in tomorrow night's show. God bless you!!

His Bride Guest

Matt, I was stunned at the program on Saturday. I think I had two private conversations going on while still in the Chat room. Our guest was certainly not a friend. So I just started typing out scripture. I wasn't sure if his expletive was meant at my post of John 14:6, or at what was being discussed by you and Todd. Hood to Hood was very demonic to say the least.

The battle is raging. I will continue to chat, but more than anything I will be lifiting you all up in prayer. There is a reason for all of this.

I'm on board. I know others are too. I need to increase my speaker capacity on my laptop this week. For a minute there I thought the Todd was Chris, as there is a slight similarity in their voices.

ZAGS Guest

Putting RRR on my prayer list.
    It makes you wonder why an athiest would call in to the show doesn't it.They are drawn to Christ whether they realize it or not.
    Keep speaking the truth!!!!

His Bride Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZAGS View Post
    It makes you wonder why an athiest would call in to the show doesn't it.They are drawn to Christ whether they realize it or not.
    It was ugly. But praise God, we covered it in prayer, and used scripture.

That is absolutely right, we cannot go on the offensive and attack these people in the manner that they do. As you saw, Hood kept typing "Lies, Lies, Lies" in the chat room. The best way to combat this type of thing is to do the research, expose these false idols, and pray for these people! It is good to have debate, but these atheists have to know we will do out due diligence and come back with truth and Bible Scripture!

Matt

Also, Chris and Todd do have some similarities in speaking voice!

That is absolutely right, we cannot go on the offensive and attack these people in the manner that they do. As you saw, Hood kept typing "Lies, Lies, Lies" in the chat room. The best way to combat this type of thing is to do the research, expose these false idols, and pray for these people! It is good to have debate, but these atheists have to know we will do out due diligence and come back with truth and Bible Scripture!

Matt
    Amen. Repay evil for good.

Matt
    Praying for you Matt

His Bride Guest

Also, Chris and Todd do have some similarities in speaking voice!
    Thanks Matt.

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!
    thank you for all that you do. May our Lord bless you and Chris, Terry, Todd, all of you and many more for your faithfulness.

I thought you all at RRR handled Saturday's caller very well. I had a funny feeling about him as soon as he popped up in the chat room. I think several knew there was going to be a problem as soon as you all invited call-ins. He couldn't wait to get on the air. I figured he would start cursing at some point. You could just hear the anger in his voice.

As expected, he showed his true colors within a minute or so. I thought it was also very telling how he wouldn't shut up long enough for you all to respond.

His questioning of the veracity of the Bible isn't the first time I've heard this argument (i.e. that the Bible is a copy of preexisting religions). He put a different spin on it by bringing up Egyptian gods, whereas I've often heard critics of the Bible use Celtic Druids as being the source where the Bible got its origin. Of course, all these accusations fall apart as soon as you look into the misconceptions and untruths surrounding this brand of hogwash. Same ol' argument, different spin.
    Matthew 22:36-40

36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" 37 And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' 38 "This is the great and foremost commandment. 39 "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' 40 "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

MYTHERS don't care about their use of fowl language because they live in a world unlike anything we have seen! Anyone who puts a flying bird god on a supreme throne in the name of denouncing Christianity completely lacks in moral fiber! Plus, the anger the MYTHERS have is amazing! He was angrier at the fact we believed in a Risen Savior than he was at us denouncing his false idol.

His Bride Guest

MYTHERS don't care about their use of fowl language because they live in a world unlike anything we have seen! Anyone who puts a flying bird god on a supreme throne in the name of denouncing Christianity completely lacks in moral fiber! Plus, the anger the MYTHERS have is amazing! He was angrier at the fact we believed in a Risen Savior than he was at us denouncing his false idol.

Yes, that's what got him riled....our belief in our risen savior!

WalkTheLine Guest

Do these folks understand that all the legends of the false gods like Ra, Isis and Horus goes back to Nimrod, Semiramis and Tamuz? It has all been a ploy by Satan to try and counterfeit the coming of the Kinsman Redeemer the Seed of the woman promised in Gen 3:15

Winddancer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZAGS View Post
    They sure are. And the closer they get the angrier they (or the demons) get.

Yes, these idols go back to Nimrod and basically all main false idols are attribute to Ba'al

His Bride Guest

Looking forward to tonight's program!!!!!What's the topic?

for RRR and those involved. May God use it to His Glory. Amen

If any out there are reading this thread and have not joined in and listened to RRR, please do so. It is interactive with the chat module while listening to the program, plus the ability to call in.

http://www.rapturereadyradio.com/

Ann
    Psa 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Too Blessed to be depressed!!!!