Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mayan Calendar and 2012 Prophecies

In all seriousness though, I find it very odd to say the least how prophecy is coming together so incredibly fast as we approach December, especially after the Obama re-election, and also how many different people of different religions and beliefs, not just as a result of what the Mayans believed, think that something mega or world-changing is going to happen at the end of 2012. I can't help but think that *something* might happen around this general time - maybe one final massive sign from God that would cause millions to repent before the Rapture ? I hope it is this as it might just do the trick with my family members. We'll know in just a matter of weeks. Just my two pence.

< mod edit >
    Last edited by iSong6:3; November 23rd, 2012 at 03:35 PM. Reason: that article not allowed here, too many posting rules broken

Quote Originally Posted by Deb101 View Post
    The world today seems to have an innate knowing that something BIG and TERRIBLE is on its way. All the preoccupation with disasters and the end of the world as "we" know it.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
    He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men;
    yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
    NIV
    So very true! The Natgeo program, Doomsday Preppers, are among those who know something HUGE is on the horizon, they just don't realize what it will truly involve.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1983 View Post
    In all seriousness though, I find it very odd to say the least how prophecy is coming together so incredibly fast as we approach December, especially after the Obama re-election, and also how many different people of different religions and beliefs, not just as a result of what the Mayans believed, think that something mega or world-changing is going to happen at the end of 2012. I can't help but think that *something* might happen around this general time - maybe one final massive sign from God that would cause millions to repent before the Rapture ? I hope it is this as it might just do the trick with my family members. We'll know in just a matter of weeks. Just my two pence.

< mod edit >

< mod edit >
    Sorry and thanks iSong !

Just been thinking though God is so merciful. It's amazing the world has come this far without the proverbial hammer falling yet in November 2012.

Sorry and thanks iSong !

Just been thinking though God is so merciful. It's amazing the world has come this far without the proverbial hammer falling yet in November 2012.
    No problem, brother. I know it's sometimes confusing but not everything on the mainpage is suitable for this board.

Yes, God is truly patient and merciful beyond our human understanding, isn't He. (Good for me!) We still have a few days left in November, maybe He'll take us Home...
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

< mod edit >
    True. We can't help but see that as a real possibility. I also think that God could well let Dec 2012 pass with even fewer/less disturbances than we've become accustomed to, just to let people know that man is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Regardless of whether it's Dec 2012, 2013 or whenever, I am sooooo ready. I love knowing He could come any minute. Some days even Dec 21, 2012 would not be soon enough.

Maranatha, the Spirit and the Bride say come!!!
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Quote Originally Posted by carol1948 View Post
    I also think that God could well let Dec 2012 pass with even fewer/less disturbances than we've become accustomed to, just to let people know that man is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.
    Or maybe He'll let 12/21/12 pass for that very reason, just to bring the rapture on Christmas Day. Wouldn't it make a great "statement"?? Then surely they'd see the connection, right?? Wrong...

Every time I think about a day that seems so logical to me for the rapture, I have to laugh at myself and think how God must laugh at all of us and our "great" ideas, none of which are even remotely as good as His. But it is fun to try to think about what I would do if I was in charge of choosing the day! So far none of my ideas have been God's idea, LOL.

So every day I continue to pray, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done. It's not about me.

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post

We still have a few days left in November, maybe He'll take us Home...
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

Quote Originally Posted by carol1948 View Post
    Some days even Dec 21, 2012 would not be soon enough.

Maranatha, the Spirit and the Bride say come!!!
    I'm with you Sister!
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

Quote Originally Posted by Jan51 View Post
    Or maybe He'll let 12/21/12 pass for that very reason, just to bring the rapture on Christmas Day. Wouldn't it make a great "statement"?? Then surely they'd see the connection, right?? Wrong...

Every time I think about a day that seems so logical to me for the rapture, I have to laugh at myself and think how God must laugh at all of us and our "great" ideas, none of which are even remotely as good as His. But it is fun to try to think about what I would do if I was in charge of choosing the day! So far none of my ideas have been God's idea, LOL.

So every day I continue to pray, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done. It's not about me.

Maybe God's gift for a surprise RAPTURE....Who knows ?.....in my heart believe nothing will strike month of December 2012 because the people always think about Black Shopping than focus on God's mercy and grace...sad

The Best way is to leave it in God's hands as we keep going on in our normal daily routine in life.

Peace and Joy....my prayer and hope is to be with Jesus so soon....anytime I love all you brothers & sisters.

I'm just glad I'm not working in a convenient store anymore, the days leading up to December 21st will be crazy for them I'm sure
    John 15:13
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

1 John 4:16
    "And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

I'm waiting to wake up tomorrow to discover I've won the Powerball and sometime before I can cash in the winning ticket....

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    I'm waiting to wake up tomorrow to discover I've won the Powerball and sometime before I can cash in the winning ticket....

Ha ha ha ha ha, I'm right there with ya on this one!!!
    I stand with Israel, now and forever.
    Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

If the rapture occurred right on Christmas Day would make the best Christmas present EVER for me and my families and Christian brotheres and sisters!!

Saw a sign driving across the panhandle of FL today. It was very simple and said: Mayan Calendar 12/21/2012.

First thing I'd seen or heard of it in weeks. I know of a couple of friends who are trying to complete bucket lists all of a sudden.

By watching my friends on FB, it seems some of the Camping/2012 mockers are feeling a strange 'vibe' these days. I think it has to do with the fiscal cliff. IDK. But it's right underneath the surface everywhere I turn lately.

For me it's a sense of calm and peace, God knows what and when the rapture will happen and the only thing we are to do until HE decides is tell everyone about His Son.
    If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have charity, I am nothing. 1 Co 13:2

Quote Originally Posted by KissyLoves View Post
    Saw a sign driving across the panhandle of FL today. It was very simple and said: Mayan Calendar 12/21/2012.
    Probably put up by the same people who think Hussein is going to save the USA.
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

I just realized my paper calendar ends in December 2012 and I have to print a new one beginning with Jan 2013 so I can pencil in my work schedule.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    I just realized my paper calendar ends in December 2012 and I have to print a new one beginning with Jan 2013 so I can pencil in my work schedule.
    Pencil? They still make those? Even with erasers?

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney Spider View Post
    Oh you crazy Mayans... literally... out of their minds, human sacrifice, etc.

People look down their nose at the Bible which is above reproach, condemns all that bunk, but a crazy pagan culture that worships the sun and offers human sacrifices somehow has a handle on the end times.

Oh you crazy humanists...

Don't get caught using those pencils to write in cursive. Some educators want to abolish that. It takes too much time, and provides the possibility of individual caligraphic style. There will be no room for individuality in the New World Order - only keypunch allowed! Style: Times New Roman (Empire). Type size: 12 (larger sizes can be used only by government officials).