Thread: Further damage to the Dollar

Hybrid View

stonewallfan Guest

Default Further damage to the Dollar

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0eaa4a80-c...44feabdc0.html

I guess investors do not share the progressives mantra of spending the US into oblivion.. I can't understand why anyone that has taken an oath to defend the constitution would continue to press universal healthcare to continue to loose the value of our dollar? (I do understand it is just difficult to observe)

Quote Originally Posted by stonewallfan View Post
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0eaa4a80-c...44feabdc0.html

I guess investors do not share the progressives mantra of spending the US into oblivion.. I can't understand why anyone that has taken an oath to defend the constitution would continue to press universal healthcare to continue to loose the value of our dollar? (I do understand it is just difficult to observe)
    What they're doing is not borderline treasonous, it IS treasonous!
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
    Joshua 1:9

jetway777 Guest

I hate to be a pessamist ! but I think we aint seen nothing yet !
    Prepare for the worst while hoping for the best !
    And of course Pray !

Current G-20 meeting in Scotland about dumping U.S. Dollar
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/G-20/U...web3150584.htm

I believe they want to actively push down the value of the dollar. It is a conscious effort.

Quote Originally Posted by GodwithUS View Post
    I believe they want to actively push down the value of the dollar. It is a conscious effort.

Yes - you have to eliminate the dollar before you can raise up the OW financial system!
    Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are feeble-hearted, Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with a vengence, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you." Is 35:3-6

Makes me wonder if Obama wasn't wanting to redistribute the wealth to poor americans so much as redistribute it globally.

After all, when our currency is going down, someone else's has to be going up (or at least I'd think so).
    God is logical.
    If he wasn't, then he would have created the grass before the light!
    What is the probability God would have gotten all 7 days in the right order if he had no logic?
    1 of out 5040 possibilities.