Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2012: Catering to Islam: the Religion of Peace

JPE Guest

Chuck, do you think Jesus agrees with your defense of Islam?

Chuck Taylorz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JPE View Post
    Chuck, do you think Jesus agrees with your defense of Islam?
    ..Nothing in my post suggest that I'm defending Islam, neither do i condone what they do.

JPE Guest

They are few peaceful Muslims out there in the world...
    The producer of the movie made a good decision IMHO.
    You affirm the peacefulness that you perceive some Muslims have, and you agree with the producer's decision to cater to Islam in the movie.

I perceive that as defense of Islam.

I believe that Jesus wants us to promote Him, not satanic deception.

I also believe that when we concur with those who are catering to Islam, we disrespect our Lord.

I strongly caution you to rethink your position. It's as loving as Islam is peaceful.

Chuck Taylorz Guest

You affirm the peacefulness that you perceive some Muslims have, and you agree with the producer's decision to cater to Islam in the movie.

I perceive that as defense of Islam.

I believe that Jesus wants us to promote Him, not satanic deception.

I also believe that when we concur with those who are catering to Islam, we disrespect our Lord.

I strongly caution you to rethink your position. It's as loving as Islam is peaceful.

...I'm really sorry but your perception is way off the mark..I'll try this again..

My affirmation is based on fact, from my interaction with some Muslims. That is not to say that i' have not encountered other Muslims that were not peaceful. But at the end of the day, i will still treat each person as an individual.
    I see nothing wrong with that..

Yes, we are to promote Christianity and that's what i do!

MrMannn Guest

I know a few nice muslims too.

BUT the more I learn of islam, the more I learn it is a tool of satan. The nice muslims are not devout, thats why they are nice. they are muslim in name only.

But the deeper one delves into islam, the more evil a person becomes. Seriously I think the most devout muslims are insane. Many imams are psychopaths. Honor killing and the degrdation is women is common place is islam. Mental illness seems to permeate those who follow islam. Islam is a tool of satan that destroys people. Its a faith that has created generations of mindless, obedient killers.

I think satan has definite plans for this evil army come the last days.

And chuck, I don't think you met the devout muslims in that country. I don't think they would chose to live next door to an infidel.

Chuck Taylorz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrMannn View Post
    I know a few nice Muslims too.

BUT the more I learn of Islam, the more I learn it is a tool of satan. The nice Muslims are not devout, that's why they are nice. they are Muslim in name only.

But the deeper one delves into Islam, the more evil a person becomes. Seriously I think the most devout Muslims are insane. Many imams are psychopaths. Honor killing and the degradation is women is common place is Islam. Mental illness seems to permeate those who follow Islam. Islam is a tool of Satan that destroys people. Its a faith that has created generations of mindless, obedient killers.

I think Satan has definite plans for this evil army come the last days.

And chuck, I don't think you met the devout Muslims in that country. I don't think they would chose to live next door to an infidel.
    Props on your post MrMann!

lyngraphics Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrMannn View Post
    I know a few nice muslims too.

BUT the more I learn of islam, the more I learn it is a tool of satan. The nice muslims are not devout, thats why they are nice. they are muslim in name only.
    I agree to this and have experienced it as well.

islam if followed to the letter IS NOT peaceful.look at the different sects of islam.the shiites and the sunni fight and kill each other among themselves.
    what the Bible says about the birth of Ishmael is true indeed.
    Genesis 16:11-12
    11 And the angel also said, “You are now pregnant and will give birth to a son. You are to name him Ishmael (which means ‘God hears’), for the Lord has heard your cry of distress. 12 This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.”
    In God I Trust

Daniel1210 Guest

I posted this a couple of weeks ago in a similar thread, but it fits this one like a glove;

An author who wrote an expose on islam was on talk radio awhile ago, sorry, don't have a link or his name, but here's what he said.

There are basically three classes of muslims;
    1. Working class regular prople who happen to follow islam.
    2. Those who follow islam and would like to see the world convert to it, but not through violence.
    3. The radicals who carry out the bombings, kidnappings, beheadings, and more.

Here's what happens. Those in the third class kidnap the families of those in the other two classes and make demands on them.
    "You're a software engineer, help us with this project or we kill your family."

Yeah, sure, religion of peace.

JPE Guest

The last time I set foot in a movie theater was to watch the Passion of the Christ. I'm such the non-movie-going type that it's crazy that I'm hooked on this thread like I am, but I have to get one last thing off my chest before I quit posting here. Then I'll quit.

2012 is a dumb fictional movie. (Sorry if you're offended by that.) I suspect that the majority of "2012" moviegoers will be fairly young, impressionable people. Portraying the Islamic Kaaba as untouched by what is otherwise worldwide disaster just reinforces in impressionable minds the lie that Allah is supreme, holy, untouchable, etc.

That really bothers me.

In 1982, the movie "E.T." was released, and within 2 weeks of its release, Reese's Pieces sales increased by 65%. That's a fact. Peoples' opinions really are swayed by these dumb movies.

Knowing how movies can subtly influence the opinions of the masses, I think every person who is sincerely devoted to Jesus Christ should find it objectionable that 2012's producer decided to portray Islam in that holy light. They didn't have to include any religious scenes in that movie at all.

The spiritual battle that we're in is real. Satan is effectively deceiving the masses. I'm really sorry that there are some who seem to not care.

That's all I have to say. I'm through with this thread, it's too frustrating for me.

Christina Guest

Knowing how movies can subtly influence the opinions of the masses, I think every person who is sincerely devoted to Jesus Christ should find it objectionable that 2012's producer decided to portray Islam in that holy light. They didn't have to include any religious scenes in that movie at all.
    The spiritual battle that we're in is real. Satan is effectively deceiving the masses. I'm really sorry that there are some who seem to not care.
    Amen JPE!

...and praying for the spiritual freedom of your husband to come to a saving knowledge of Christ our Lord and Savior

Quote Originally Posted by yogi3939 View Post
    I actually agree with the films producer not to include a destruction of a muslim holy place. There is no reason to bring a fatwa down on the heads of the people in the film when explaining why he did it the way he did is much more of a condemnation of Islam anyway.
    I agree completely.

You may not be aware, but the film DOES depict
    the destruction of Christian sites! How about that???

JPE Guest

Christina, thank you.

what will all the Muslums do when nothing drastic happens to the west or it's monuments?

All that stuff will be saved for the Trib and the ME will not be excempt..