Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One World Church and Oprah Winfrey - 666

Doh! One World Church and Oprah Winfrey - 666

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

How sad that she took that one attribute, "The Lord thy God is a jealous God", and misunderstood it to mean that He "covets" what she has.... and Satan used that to turn her against God. Sad that she never sought clarification about God's jealousy, or that no one explained it properly to her.... it seems she still believes that God "covets" rather than the truth that He is jealous for her love and devotion.

Oprah's spiritual influence goes much deeper than One World Religion....

According to this website http://www.hollywoodunmasked.com/oprahwinfrey.html
    she has channeled spirits

"I tried to empty myself and let the spirit of Sethe inhabit me...Every morning, before my scenes, I lit candles and said the names of these slaves. I prayed every day to the ancestors."

Oprah's motion picture, Beloved, gives an account of a woman who is haunted by the spirit of her dead daughter; which is a Biblically condemned story that advocates communication with the dead. Expressing her strong agreement to cinematically express such themes, Oprah recalls her conversation with Beloved's author Toni Morrison. She stated:

"I told her I'd just read the book and what it meant to me and how I felt so strongly that the world needed to hear this story, and the way to do it was through film."

Oprah sought after demonic possession in order to elicit a superior acting performance whereby she might gain a greater influence over her viewers. Beloved's Director, Jonathon Demme, who is also the director of The Silence of the Lambs, recalled:

"Oprah had explained to me when we originally met that it was her goal and intention to channel the spirit of Margaret Garner...This very infusion of humanity past accounts to a significant degree for Oprah's stunning alchemy, her astonishing abandonment of self in her Beloved performance."
    Much more to this article at the link above.
    I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (Rev. 3:8,10)

I'm a Navy mom.

He's not "jealous of"..... He's jealous FOR! satan has a stranglehold on this disgusting woman...
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
    Romans 8:31

She is a well educated woman in a Nation where you can easily get good Christian teaching. She grew up hearing the Word of God and has access to so many good Christian teachers and churches and the most important thing she can buy and read a Bible for herself.

She isn't lost, she is purposely rebelling against God. She has been rebuked by a little old Christian woman who was in her audience earlier this year or last year sometime.

And yet there are Muslims coming to Christ through dreams in the Middle East.

His Bride Guest

We are certainly living in the last days. And she has been responsible for deceiving masses of people who want nothing more than their ears tickled....tickled right into hell.
    How happy she is making the enemy! And God's wrath will be upon her if she doesn't repent.

Quote Originally Posted by His Bride View Post
    We are certainly living in the last days. And she has been responsible for deceiving masses of people who want nothing more than their ears tickled....tickled right into hell.
    How happy she is making the enemy! And God's wrath will be upon her if she doesn't repent.
    The first time I heard of Obama was when he was promoted by Winfrey on her show. That immediately set the warning bells ringing. I would not trust anything she promotes.

Oprah makes me ill, and I have not watched her for years and years but I may watch Sarah Palin on today.

Who would have thought a two bit journalist would get so powerful that she could use her popularity to put a President in office, go to secret meetings w/the Tri Lateral Commission/Bilderburgers to help decide who get's to live and who gets to die (Hal Lindsey Report)..and help endorse the new one world religion all in a space of 20 some odd years?

Quote Originally Posted by katt View Post
    Who would have thought a two bit journalist would get so powerful that she could use her popularity to put a President in office, go to secret meetings w/the Tri Lateral Commission/Bilderburgers to help decide who get's to live and who gets to die (Hal Lindsey Report)..and help endorse the new one world religion all in a space of 20 some odd years?
    Amazing HUH ? She sold her soul to satan for fame and fortune.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

With her annoucement of her ending her show in September 2011, she recently said she "prayerfully" came to the conclusion.

In essence, her actions, denying the Lord and rejecting the God of the Bible because of her misunderstanding of the fact He is a "jealous God", and instead doing things her way and teaching false doctrine, basically make a statement to people to dismiss what Jesus said (in the Gospel) on the subjects of heaven, hell, sin, and salvation, but instead, listen to her. Why would she feel she is the authority on that subject, and not Jesus Christ?

Who is any mere man or woman of flesh & bone, who returns to the dust of the earth, compared to the eternal Lord? It doesn't matter how big a "star" a person becomes in this world, or how much a "media icon" they may rise to be, they are still small & temporary compared to the eternal Holy Lord Himself, and His mighty name. Even the "antichrist" will seem powerful to many, but will come to an end.

The spiritual lies taught on Oprah's show don't make sense, and though the show deceives, many people are not fooled (and that may be the reason her ratings have dropped over the last few years). For example, if there is no such thing is "sin", as they teach, how would Oprah handle having a woman guest on the show that had been cruelly raped by another man? Would she dare turn to the audience of women, after showing sympathy to the woman, and suggest that man had not "sinned" at all, because there is no such thing as "sin." (It doesn't even make sense. And, I can't imagine trying to continue talkshows, that involve human life and drama, trying to apply that kind of false doctrine to real life scenerios. It doesn't hold up.)
    Last edited by RefinedbyFire; November 21st, 2009 at 12:40 AM.

TeXaCo Guest

She isn't lost, she is purposely rebelling against God

4given Guest

Apostasy People Need to be Very aware

People need to be very aware of Oprah's new interest in politics and specifically Obama. She has purchased a home near the Whitehouse so she can be close to the Obamas when she is in DC. She has a direct line of communication with Obama.

She has just announced her twenty year long TV show is going to end? Why? Because she has now purchased her OWN CABLE channel, just like Ted Turner did with CNN. Yes Harpo Productions now owns there own channel. Some expect her to start a new talk show on her new channel.

She will now have her very own Obama channel and he will not need ABC to deceive the masses with. He will have virtual access to 24/7 Oprah/ Obama channel.

***Mod edit***
    Last edited by Anddra; November 28th, 2009 at 07:17 AM. Reason: No naming or even hinting at the AC

ChristIsKing2008 Guest

Goes to show you how people can be easily deceived

I have heard people speculate that Oprah could be the AC. I don't think she's the AC, but could very well be his public-relations speaker.

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

ChristIsKing2008 Guest

Perhaps she could be the false prophet

Wow! I wasn't aware that she attended Bilderberg meetings!!!!

Diamond Guest

I believe this news of Oprah ending her show is significant. We are fast approaching a one world government and a one world religion. She will be instrumental in that. She was allowed to gain wealth for one reason only--to promote new age ideas and beliefs. She is a tool for the elite. Things are moving quickly now....now that the global warming scam is out, they are scrambling now.

IveSeenEvil Guest

Default Nightelf: Thanks for the post on Oprah ! !

Quote Originally Posted by nightelf View Post
    how sad that she took that one attribute, "the lord thy god is a jealous god", and misunderstood it to mean that he "covets" what she has.... And satan used that to turn her against god. Sad that she never sought clarification about god's jealousy, or that no one explained it properly to her.... It seems she still believes that god "covets" rather than the truth that he is jealous for her love and devotion.

Oprah's spiritual influence goes much deeper than one world religion....

According to this website http://www.hollywoodunmasked.com/oprahwinfrey.html
    she has channeled spirits

much more to this article at the link above.
    thanks for the link to the article on oprah ! I heard rumors about her but never saw actual quotes and videos.

IveSeenEvil Guest

This DOES concern me that she supported and campaigned for President Obama. WHAT was it that she saw, if something other than what the lowly voter saw, in which she felt Obama was the best candidate for Presidency??????

When I watched her during the campaign, I wrote her off as nothing more than a mega rich Hollyweird personality engaging in politics for self promotion and self ego. Now, I fear a darker aspect of her support to the President. AND,,,, I worry even more than he might actually "consult" her about national and international political affairs.

IveSeenEvil Guest

Default An occultist Oprah & the President of the USA ? !

This DOES concern me that she supported and campaigned for President Obama. WHAT was it that she saw, if something other than what the lowly voter saw, in which she felt Obama was the best candidate for Presidency??????

When I watched her during the campaign, I wrote her off as nothing more than a mega rich Hollyweird personality engaging in politics for self promotion and self ego. Now, I fear a darker aspect of her support to the President. AND,,,, I worry even more than he might actually "consult" her about national and international political affairs.

Not everyone realizes it, but Adolf Hitler also engaged in the occult (at least according to the History Channel). And we all know what a murderous, insane person he was and how he was in control of millions of innocent people being tortured and/or gassed to death.

The dangers of a President under the influence of the occult is scary.