Thread: Laodicea Church Age

bball39 Guest

Default Laodicea Church Age

Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16- So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth. This is today's churches. Jesus is coming to take us out of this world!

forgiven_sinner Guest

This speaks volumes about where we as Christians are today. How many of us spread the gospel every day-week-month-maybe some never mention JESUS CHRIST to anyone. Are you afraid? Yes live like we are told ,so as his light might shine through us, but also speak out don't be silent. Take a clue from the muslims. Stand up-speak up. When some one defames our LORD do you sit by quiet? Do you invite your neighbors to your church? While we wait on the rapture we MUST speak out share our love. SHARE HIS LOVE THAT HE HAS FOR US. speak about salvation give the truth. yes i do these things. do you? What do you do for the kingdom?

bball39 Guest

I do pass out tracts and I trying to become bolder by speaking about Christ. I just want to reach as many souls as possible for Christ. Yesterday me and my dad went to like a retirement home and woman was telling her grandma about Christ. My dad gave her a bible and I gave her a tract.

Traveling Through Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forgiven_sinner View Post
    This speaks volumes about where we as Christians are today. How many of us spread the gospel every day-week-month-maybe some never mention JESUS CHRIST to anyone. Are you afraid? Yes live like we are told ,so as his light might shine through us, but also speak out don't be silent. Take a clue from the muslims. Stand up-speak up. When some one defames our LORD do you sit by quiet? Do you invite your neighbors to your church? While we wait on the rapture we MUST speak out share our love. SHARE HIS LOVE THAT HE HAS FOR US. speak about salvation give the truth. yes i do these things. do you? What do you do for the kingdom?
    Gospel tracts are one way of speaking up. Tracts left in bathrooms, public areas, car windows under a wiper blade, etc. are good ways of spreading the gospel.

http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/index.html

You can also use Gospels of John. Since I'm not able to get around on my own and since there aren't many places to leave them in a small town, I've been donating Gospels to my church so that the members can use them as they choose. Here's the Web site you can visit to order them: http://www.pocketpower.org/

“God is right here, right now, ready to trade your burden for peace. Not just a little peace, but because of His amazing grace, complete peace. If you want your family to trust you, you’ve got to show them whom you trust.”—Tess on “Touched by an Angel”

foodisrx Guest

When God first starting nudging me into being more outspoken in my faith, I found a very ripe field--telemarketers. Whenever I would get a call from one, I was tell them "I will be happy to hear what you have to say, but first I have something I wish to share with you." You have a captive audience; they will either listen or hang up--a win-win situation.

I have had the opportunity to speak with numerous fellow believers and once spent 2 hours talking with a young muslin man from Pakistan. He promised to read the book of John in a Bible someone had given him. We were disconnected and he actually called me back and we talked for another hour.

We also get a lot of door-to-door sales people, another captive audience. Have met some wonder fellow Christians that way also. I've never acutally led anyone to the Lord doing this but am hoping that I am either planting or watering.

stephen Guest

revelation 3:21
    to him that over cometh will I grant to sit with ME in MY throne even as I also overcame and am set down with MY FATHER in HIS throne.

there is still hope even if they do not make the rapture they may be those who will not worship the beast and take the mark.

lol-stephen

Quote Originally Posted by foodisrx View Post
    I ... once spent 2 hours talking with a young muslin man from Pakistan.
    O_o

His call center has a .... very relaxed protocol concerning call response time.
    "We have no defenses against space junk, people!" - Take me away!

*Ask me about my testimony!*

foodisrx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    O_o

His call center has a .... very relaxed protocol concerning call response time.
    I don't think Pakastan has very well run "call centers". It seemed pretty disorganized from what I could tell. I didn't even know that telemarketing took place form palces like that. Talk about going off shore

24thchance Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Traveling Through View Post
    Gospel tracts are one way of speaking up. Tracts left in bathrooms, public areas, car windows under a wiper blade, etc. are good ways of spreading the gospel.

http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/index.html
    And whenever you see a gospel tract,read it to see if it,s right on(pull it if it,s wrong).If it is, call the church and thank the pastor and soulwinner who left the tract.Encouragement is important and everyone likes to be thanked.