Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is God mocking Al Gore's climate boys?

lol Is God mocking Al Gore's climate boys?

Has anyone else noticed that almost every time there is a big global warming "summit" that God seems to be mocking the lefties with extream winter weather? I noticed this long before the current Copenhagen cap & tax summit, but here we are again...Copenhagen is having a blizzard at exactly the same time as this fiasco is going on.

I heard on the radio that it hasn't snowed in Copenhagen for 14 years but I haven't been able to confirm that. If that were the case, I'd love to know for sure, as that would be pretty undeniably God.

Whether it's snowed in Copenhagen for the last 14 years or not, I do believe God is mocking Al Gore and the whole "climate change" religion, and I love it.

Me, especially if it is true that they haven't had snow for 14 years.
    William Beason

I had heard that it was snowing in Copenhagen, but if it's a blizzard, that's more than just snowing..... How much are they supposed to get, anybody know??

I would say God is just showing who is in control. It must drive the lefties crazy.
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Please pray for my wife's salvation. Her name is Sarah.

George Guest

lol Ahaaaaa

That is why they call it " Climate Change" now instead of "Global Warming" LOL

God will not be mocked.........................

But Al Gore can be.
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
    Romans 8:31

heart_changed99 Guest

Oh now that is just funny! God will show those climate boys whose boss!

Here, have some snow Copenhoggin!

Default ....

Lets see.

Psalm 2 The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,"Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!
    He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.

The Lord does have a sense of Humor..lol
    And ALGORE is so full of pompous Pride its laughable.
    Have you ever seen him when he try's to stare somebody Down?
    I saw him once walk over and try to intimidate GW Bush in the 2000 debates.
    And also he did it to Ross Parot.
    And probably many others.

James 4'''6 But He gives a greater grace. Therefore it says, "GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE."

Lainy68 Guest

Now we know why the handshake fundraiser was canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Metacom View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that almost every time there is a big global warming "summit" that God seems to be mocking the lefties with extream winter weather? I noticed this long before the current Copenhagen cap & tax summit, but here we are again...Copenhagen is having a blizzard at exactly the same time as this fiasco is going on.

I heard on the radio that it hasn't snowed in Copenhagen for 14 years but I haven't been able to confirm that. If that were the case, I'd love to know for sure, as that would be pretty undeniably God.

Whether it's snowed in Copenhagen for the last 14 years or not, I do believe God is mocking Al Gore and the whole "climate change" religion, and I love it.
    Romans 1 mocks Gore, atheists, liberals, and any other creature set against the knowledge of God

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    yes, the climate changes and the globe warms and cools seasonally

they just noticed it and thought they better have a meeting about it

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

cocopea9052 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    yes, the climate changes and the globe warms and cools seasonally, they just noticed it and thought they better have a meeting about it

Castle Guest

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Previously known as "weather"......

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Previously known as "weather"......
    They could call it "Weather Change" and even hire meteorologists to study it. They could even tell us on the news when it might rain, sunny, tomorrow's temperature, things like that. I'm going to patent this before it catches on

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

LadyBug74 Guest

More proof God has a sense of humor (and enjoys irony )

Job 5:12

He frustrates the schemes of the crafty
    so that they achieve no success.
    We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
    2 Corinthians 4:8-9

I'm a firm believer in climate change..heck, last night it was 20 degrees and today it is 32 degrees..and in July it was in the 80's and now in December it is freezing !!

Call me crazy, but I suspect we'll see a huge amount of warming here from now until next August when we may see a 50-60 degree increase in temperatures !!

I think God has a wonderful sense of humor.

Castle Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    They could call it "Weather Change" and even hire meteorologists to study it. They could even tell us on the news when it might rain, sunny, tomorrow's temperature, things like that. I'm going to patent this before it catches on

The most productive thing to come out of Nopenhagen is that the world knows bama is a stuffed shirt too.

The international community just came back with the verdict on the teleprompter in chief.

Survey says?

There is One King, and He is not this guy.

I too see the Creator's Hand intervening in these events! Glory to Him who holds all thing together. Who shall not be mocked. He who frustrates the schemes of the crafty so that they achieve no success. ... Job 5:12

Don't you love seeing the Father at work!
    "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."