Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EU Divides World into 10 World Regions?

Kathryn777 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steve78 View Post
    I have been posting this a lot today but the one world government was set up today when Obama arrived at Copenhagen and they all agreed on a agreement accord. This will transfer all money to the IMF bank to run the owg so now they have the infrastructure and funds to make it happen, the U.N is just a front for the IMF. They are using "climate change" as a front for a owg.

Yes, Lord Monckton has been talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrideOfChrist View Post
    http://ec.europa.eu/world/where/index_en.htm

Here's the link.

The mods will let us know if this okay or not. I personally don't understand a lot of what's going on now. It boggles the mind frankly.
    These are the 10 regions outside of the EU. The EU itself would make it 11.

haolam Guest

Great info thread, and it got me thinking.

The EU itself has the members shown at the link below. These members comprise the Western European section of the 10 world sections.

http://europa.eu/abc/european_countries/index_en.htm

Compare this with the EU world map divided into ten regions below, and it looks like the EU operates as the Western European section.

http://ec.europa.eu/world/where/index_en.htm

They have great ambitions.

http://ec.europa.eu/world/what/index_en.htm

"Finally, the European Union shows how countries can successfully pool economic and political resources in the common interest. It serves as a model for integration between countries in other regions of the world."

http://ec.europa.eu/world/what/worki...d/index_en.htm

"The idea that a strong Europe should act as one on the world stage has encouraged member countries to work together to achieve a coherent approach to foreign policy. [...]

In the last 15 years, the Union has intensified efforts to play an international political and security role more in line with its economic status. [...]

In the light of the Balkan wars, and of conflicts in Africa in the 1990s, the EU has created a European Security and Defence Policy (ESDP) within the overall framework of the CFSP. [...]

Military action is carried out by an EU rapid reaction force, separate from Nato but with access to Nato resources. [...]

At a summit meeting in December 2003, EU leaders adopted a European security strategy. This recognises that citizens in Europe and elsewhere face potential threats from terrorism, the spread of weapons of mass destruction and illegal immigration. Each kind of threat needs an appropriate response, often requiring international cooperation."

They have explicit awareness of an "emerging world order"

http://ec.europa.eu/world/commissioners/index_en.htm

"The external relations policy of the Barroso Commission is based on three key basic propositions on the EU’s role in the emerging world order. The EU is a global player; it pursues a specific foreign policy philosophy which one could term “effective multilateralism”; and, thanks to its specific nature, the Union disposes of a wide range of foreign policy instruments which are particularly suited to respond to today's challenges.

Interesting stuff.

haolam Guest

Other world sectors found on the EU map are forming up as others have noted:

Here's the ME union's announcement, including reference to "birth pangs". It looks like both the EU and the ME are trying to get Turkey to join them.

http://euobserver.com/9/27277

They mention other world unions such as the African and the South American.

The ME union is interesting also for this: it was proposed by Iraq, which intends to be the head. Babylon is located in Iraq.

Here is some documentation on the Club of Rome's plan to divide the world into ten 'kingdoms': http://oneheartbooks.com/resources/r...ub_of_rome.pdf

What the colour map doesn't show (because it is too small) is that Israel is part of Region 4 along with South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Oceania, and (!)Tasmania. Why an 'intellectual' group like the CofR would make a mistake like this and list Tasmania separately is a bit of a mystery, as it is one of the states of Australia. I have heard it suggested that it may be a place to keep internment camps for dissidents . . . anybody else heard this idea?

BRING. IT. ON.

Come Lord JESUS... QUICKLY!!!

I like the top right corner of the EU's webpages that show pieces of a puzzle "coming together." Exactly as the Bible shows us.

So amazing to see all of this coming about.

4Godisjust Guest

very amazing indeed...

Gods word coming true right in front of our eyes. That is so awsome that it is hard to grasp sometimes. How can the world be so blind to this is mind boogling also. Makes you want to shout from the rooftops, LOOK LOOK IT IS HAPPENING!!

everything seems to be coming together just like the Bible is foretelling.
    See you on the Battlefield,

HOW can all these things be happening exactly as God's Word predicts, and as no other source in history so predicts, and people still not believe??!! It's bad enough that people reject Jesus as the Son of God and Saviour from sin, can't even their rational minds see the verity of all that's coming into being just as God's Word predicts, on top of all the prophecies Jesus himself already fulfilled, and know the truth? Between all this, Vegas bookmakers wouldn't take these odds!

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnn View Post
    HOW can all these things be happening exactly as God's Word predicts, and as no other source in history so predicts, and people still not believe??!! It's bad enough that people reject Jesus as the Son of God and Saviour from sin, can't even their rational minds see the verity of all that's coming into being just as God's Word predicts, on top of all the prophecies Jesus himself already fulfilled, and know the truth? Between all this, Vegas bookmakers wouldn't take these odds!

LuxEquitis Guest

Hi everyone! This is my first post on the site! So, I have a question, I looked at the link, and it looks like its just a list of regions, don't most countries and administrations divide the world up into various regions when discussing issues that effect places larger than countries, but smaller than continents?

Also, the map on the EU site is different to the coloured one. It doesn't have South Africa in the same region as Australia. I only notice that difference, because I'm from Australia, so it sort of seemed noticeable.

Caver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LuxEquitis View Post
    Hi everyone! This is my first post on the site! So, I have a question, I looked at the link, and it looks like its just a list of regions, don't most countries and administrations divide the world up into various regions when discussing issues that effect places larger than countries, but smaller than continents?

Also, the map on the EU site is different to the coloured one. It doesn't have South Africa in the same region as Australia. I only notice that difference, because I'm from Australia, so it sort of seemed noticeable.
    Welcome to the board.

This first came out a number of years ago by the Club of Rome. It has been refined and modified a number of times with small chnages as refinements were made. The example you mentioned and the inclusion of Mexico into the North American Union are a few examples. The underlying objective and thought, however, has remained the same.....inclusion of the entire world into trading blocks.

LuxEquitis Guest

Thanks for the welcome

Tres Wright Guest

This is actually pretty old news, The EU has divided the world into unofficial zones of trade per the map. Like Anndra pointed out, these 10 regions are in addition to the EU, IE these are the regions that the EU does business with. So the total number of regions is 11 including the EU. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be anything prophetic about this.

Castle Guest

I see this as potentially interesting.

I mean, we know that the expansion of the revived Roman Empire will develop into 10 kings. Any regional breakdown into areas like this, from the EU, has to hold some interest. Particularly given that they have 10 regions, regardless of the EU being a "region" or not. IMO its implicit that they (EU) would/could be folded into the Western EU region.

I think we would be remiss not to at least recognize something like this and watch for ANY formal consolidation of countries aligning into regions. Seeing it on the EU website HAS to pertain to our watching, particularly given that one of the potential scenarios for the 10 kings would be a regional breakdown of the world in a manner like this.

It seems to me that it is completely within the spirit of watching (as directed) something like thos to see if anything develops.

JMHO
    Last edited by Castle; December 22nd, 2009 at 10:00 AM.

So....what they're goin to hafta do is get some "kings" or "rulers" to be responsible for each sector? Now, I'd think that FascistBama would be quite anxious to assume the whole North American sector.

These are small pieces of the whole that are slowly falling into place. If EvilBama crashes the US system soon enough, it could indeed speed the process. After all, he's doing everything he can to spend us into no US currency and assume a new one.

It's coming, but it is going to be very painful. I know people here get excited about seeing prophecy fulfilled, but just remember, you'll have to suffer for awhile and it ain't gonna be any fun.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

rreighe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    I listened to the other video's (3 part series that was posted recently - can't remember the name right now) and he was talking about how the OWG will delegate different countries to run different parts of it.....example...France might run the "accounting" and economic portion of the OWG, North American might run the "international affairs" portion of it and what became interesting was that by doing this it could end up being the "ten Kings" mentioned in prophecy. I was trying to figure out how one person could run the whole ins and outs of the world from one central location, but if they do it this way, it makes more sense and also means it could be right around the corner as we see "alliances" forming.
    http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=120827 possibly?