Thread: Ahmadinejad: Obama Is A Disappointment

4EverHis Guest

Default Ahmadinejad: Obama Is A Disappointment

Dec 24, 2009 5:43 | Updated Dec 24, 2009 8:14

US President Barack Obama is a disappointment to the world, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Wednesday night in an interview with the UK's Channel 4 News.Ahmadinejad mocked Obama's words in his Cairo speech in which he said he was extending his hand to Iran.

"Which hand did he extend? His right hand or left hand?" Ahmadinejad asked wryly. "He extended the sanctions against us." "He has failed to meet the expectations of the people in the US and the people of the world," Ahmadinejad added.The Iranian president continued to reject America's year-end deadline for Teheran to respond to US outreach.

"We have offered a proposal in order to provide opportunity for them, in order to have an opportunity for cooperation instead of confrontation," Ahmadinejad said. "But they are insisting that to have conditions for giving us the fuel.""The story of these claim of US and its allies have turned into a TV series," he added.

Ahmadinejad dug in his heels this week - saying that the US and its allies can set "as many deadlines as they want, we don't care" and that he was not moved. But the US is stressing the upcoming deadline is serious and should be respected.

Continued...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Rapture Dave Guest

This is actually very sly on Ahmadinejad's part. He knows Obama is his best friend right now but has to keep the illusion going that Obama is being tough on Iran. This gets the world to think the sanctions mean something and gets people to think Obama isn't helping him. It is staged theatrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture Dave View Post
    This is actually very sly on Ahmadinejad's part. He knows Obama is his best friend right now but has to keep the illusion going that Obama is being tough on Iran. This gets the world to think the sanctions mean something and gets people to think Obama isn't helping him. It is staged theatrics.
    Yep.

"Which hand did he extend? His right hand or left hand?" Ahmadinejad asked wryly.
    I know he meant this as a jab, but he does realize that here in the states we use tp and wash both our hands after, right? (At least most of us do, I think...)
    "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
    For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

4EverHis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fracturedInfinity View Post
    I know he meant this as a jab, but he does realize that here in the states we use tp and wash both our hands after, right? (At least most of us do, I think...)
    And we know...dont even want to go into... what the "left" hand is used for in ME and India culture...

Quote Originally Posted by 4EverHis View Post
    And we know...dont even want to go into... what the "left" hand is used for in ME and India culture...
    Indeed!
    "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
    For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

JY11 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture Dave View Post
    I think you've hit it, Dave. Obama, tough, Iran: if there is such a thing as a triple oxymoron, this is one.

Caver Guest

If this character thinks B0 is a dissapointment, he outta see it from our side.

On this one point....we are in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Caver View Post

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

RuntheRace Guest

As scary as it is, yup on this I'm in total agreement with Nutjob

Quote Originally Posted by Caver View Post

You nailed that one!

Wow. Well that'll just grease the skids for "Mr. Magic" Kerry to meet with Ahmadinny. Yeah... that oughtta do it.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

rere4jc Guest

with everyone!! Both r nutjobs and BO is a BIG dissappointment...but we new that before he ever took office.