Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Witches Welcome: Air Force Builds Pagan Prayer Circle (Fox)

Quote Originally Posted by ClarionCall View Post
    Yet, if Christians would want to dedicate a special place and gather for prayer, they would be denied I am sure. Oh, they would say that they don't want to offend anybody. Yet pagans are okay. Mmmm...
    Thank you, God, for my salvation!

DrSoup Guest

Default Steve78...sources please?

Steve78...you make some interesting, yet unsupported accusations. I for one would like to know what reputable sources you got your information from. And for the matter...the picture doesn't show up properly.

steve78 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DrSoup View Post
    Steve78...you make some interesting, yet unsupported accusations. I for one would like to know what reputable sources you got your information from. And for the matter...the picture doesn't show up properly.
    There is a wealth of information on the Bohemian Grove i couldn't even list all of it there is so much. Below are a few links to get you started along with a short cut from a documentary on it from 2000 when someone actualy infiltrated the ritual which takes place for 2 weeks once a year in northern california. Our politicians, media elites, and some military leaders have been doing this since the 1800s.

These rituals are Luciferian in every way and politicians will admit to going to the event and play it off as nothing more than having fun. If this isn't enough info i can post many more links for you along with the entire 2 hour documentary.

The video is only a tiny clip of what they do there and im only posting it for educational purposes it's not violent but i must say as a christian i find it disturbing so keep that in mind if you choose to watch it.

here is a list of some of the people who have attended the grove...http://nndb.net/org/114/000052955/

Here is just some basic info on it, it includes a picture of Richard Nixon and Ronald regean attending....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

Here is an article naming members like Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfield as attendies..http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/cover071707.htm

Quote Originally Posted by steve78 View Post
    Im not surprised in the least that this is going on considering all of our leaders (republican and democrats) participate in occult Babylonian rituals to an owl god where they sacrifice and burn a mock human called the creamation of care every year at the Bohemian Grove in the summer. George H. Bush, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Ronald Regean, and Barack Obama are just a few that have attended. Below is a photo of the actual ritual with the giant owl statue burning the sacrificed mock human.

I've never heard of this before. What is the purpose for them doing this?

steve78 Guest

The purpose of this is to give honor to satan and offer him a sacrifice for success, power, and money in their lives. I wish this wasn't true but there is no mistake in what they are doing and it's roots go back to Babylonian paganism.
    Last edited by steve78; February 4th, 2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Okay, I just have to chime in with my 2 cents and I am sure it isn't going to go over too well. Well that is why they call it an opinion.

I feel this is a devastating blow to the core of who and what America used to stand for. I would rather die at the hand of terrorist or enemies than to be protected or represented by pagans. In the Old Testament did God's make armies full of devil worshipers prosper and defeat the enemy? Uh, no. So then why do we think it is okay and that God will continue to protect and make us victorious if we are allowing open worship of false gods? That's like setting up an idol of Baal right next to the temple of God. Do you think He is going to stand by quietly? As you can tell, I am furious.

And for that matter, with the new cross set up at the witch site, how do we know one of the satan followers didn't plant it there just to get their foot in the door and have the Christians defending themselves and walking on egg shells. What's to stop them?

Okay, going back into lurkdom.

The purpose of this is to give honor to satan and offer him a sacrifice for success, power, and money in their lives. I wish this wasn't true but there is no mistake in what they are doing and it's roots go back to Babylonian paganism.
    Oh, my. I am speechless. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by CakeDecorator View Post
    Oh, my. I am speechless. Thanks for the info.

Just read one of the articles. Oy vey... I'm speechless too... this planet makes me tired, especially the lies and secrecy.... I'll take God's absolute truth any day over this other mess.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2777 View Post
    Just read one of the articles. Oy vey... I'm speechless too... this planet makes me tired, especially the lies and secrecy.... I'll take God's absolute truth any day over this other mess.
    Yes, Sunshine. It is truly sickening...

4Godisjust Guest

Pray

This is very disturbing, and sick....to think that our governement has been involved in this all this years, right under are noses, it makes you wonder what other things they are involved in that we don't know about??? I hope and pray that they haven't sacrificed a real person yet, but we really don't know the depth of this yet, or the whole truth of this.

It also makes you wonder, if they are using different aspects from different religions from around the world in this, and some of this is from bablyon, maybe America is in Bible Prophecy??? Now we find out that our leaders and governement for years have been doing these types of thing's behond close doors, what other thing's do we not yet know about...this is just so disturbing..and sick...( I have a headache from this ) Ugh!

But what really makes me angry about this is number One they are mocking God, and two it seems all of this has been planned for so many years...the strange meetings, strange markings on our money, in airports, and now pagan rituals behind close doors for decades about worshipping pagan God's, that has some form of sacrifice (human ) even if they haven't done it litterely (which we don't know they have ) but just to pretend or play that, they are SICK...

I tell ya guys, I am so done with this world mocking JESUS....I just want him to come and makes thing's right....So all of us can go home and we can walk along the streets of the mill kingdom, and know that Jesus is in charge and satan is gone ( at least for a little while ) ...I just want king Jesus...
    Last edited by 4Godisjust; February 8th, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

steve78 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 4Godisjust View Post
    This is very disturbing, and sick....to think that our governement has been involved in this all this years, right under are noses, it makes you wonder what other things they are involved in that we don't know about??? I hope and pray that they haven't sacrificed a real person yet, but we really don't know the depth of this yet, or the whole truth of this.

It also makes you wonder, if they are using different aspects from different religions from around the world in this, and some of this is from bablyon, maybe America is in Bible Prophecy??? Now we find out that our leaders and governement for years have been doing these types of thing's behond close doors, what other thing's do we not yet know about...this is just so disturbing..and sick...( I have a headache from this ) Ugh!

But what really makes me angry about this is number One they are mocking God, and two it seems all of this has been planned for so many years...the strange meetings, strange markings on our money, in airports, and now pagan rituals behind close doors for decades about worshipping pagan God's, that has some form of sacrifice (human ) even if they haven't done it litterely (which we don't know they have ) but just to pretend or play that, they are is SICK...

I tell ya guys, I am so done with this world mocking JESUS....I just want him to come and makes thing's right....So all of us can go home and we can walk along the streets of the mill kingdom, and know that Jesus is in charge and satan is gone ( at least for a little while ) ...I just want king Jesus...
    I Feel the exact same way you do and you should take comfort in knowing that Jesus will correct all things. In the end we will be with him for eternity never to be surrounded by this again. When i found out about all of this i was physically sick for about a week over it but I prayed a lot and God gave me comfort. This is exactly why we need Jesus in our lives every breath we take and we need to realize we live in a very fallen world. This is nothing new and things like this have been going on for 6000 years through every culture and government.

There is much more to this story but board rules would prevent me from getting into them but lets just say that things are NOT what they appear to be at all. I firmly believe that America is in Bible Prophecy and can prove it through scripture but I won’t discuss it unless I’m told by a mod that it’s ok for me to do so. America from it’s very inception was created for a very unique purpose.

You bring up a very good point about the strange markings on our money, specifically the one dollar bill is flooded with satanic/freemason imagery. I could start a whole thread just on the one dollar bill but will just bring up a few points in this post.

If you look at the first pic below you will notice the famous pyramid with the all seeing eye. Why is there a pyramid on our $1 note? The religion of Freemasonry and some of it’s mysteries have descended from ancient Egypt whose mysteries descend from ancient Babylon. The pyramid has been a fascination of freemasons. It is a pagan temple of satan worship. You will also see 13 steps on the pyramid, 13 is the number associated with rebelling against God.

If you look above the pyramid you will see the words ‘Annuit Coeptis’ in latin which literally means the birth of. Next look at the words below the pyramid ‘Novus Ordo Seclorum’ which literally means ‘New World Order’ in latin. So the complete phrase is the birth of New World Order. If you look at the second picture you will see the words ‘E Pluribus Unum’ which means ‘one out of many’ which is the foundation of the New World Order’s plan to unify the world’s governments, religions and money systems into one so the world can be controlled.

The capstone has not come down on the pyramid, this means that the plan is not complete. Only when the New World Order is established on all nations and the world leader is enthroned the plan will be complete. The eye above the pyramid is representative of satan and also the eye of horus in ancient Egypt.

On the second pic with the eagle which is actually a phoenix ( a mythical bird representing satan as a bird on fire rising from the ashes) whose dexter wing has thirty-two feathers, the number of ordinary degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonary. The sinister wing has thirty-three feathers, the additional feather corresponding to the thirty-three degree of the scottish conferred for outsanding Masonic service. The tail feathers number nine, the number of degrees in the chapter, council, and commandery of the York Rite of Freemasonry. Notice the star above the eagle’s head forms a hexagram the most evil of all witchcraft symbols. There is also a tiny owl at the upper right corner of George Washington's face on the one dollar bill, the owl is also satanic and is why they have a giant owl statue at the Bohemian Grove for sacrificing mock humans.

I’m reminded of these bible verse when learning about these things…
    Ecclesiastes 1:18 (New American Standard Bible)
    18Because (A)in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 (New American Standard Bible)
    7For (A)the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only (B)he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

pic #1

pic #2

JohnSays Guest

Another sign of the times.

Take us Home!!!

Paladin777 Guest

I find it deeply disturbing how quickly our military is suddenly embracing all manner of religious and sexual sin. I found it deeply disturbing how quickly the President, Secretary of Defense, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other influential people like Colin Powell (who formerly supported the ban on open homosexuals) all fell in line of the opinion that gays should now be allowed to serve openly in the military. This is bad. This is coming from the very upper levesl of authority in the Department of Defense!

Yes, there are military members who are gay, atheists, pagans, etc., but it's one thing to allow these people to serve their country and it's another thing for an institution to officially sanctify such behaviors. When the sin is by the individual, God will deal with the individual. When the sin is accepted as good by an institution, especially one the Lord considers to be honorable like the military, we are talking a whole new ball game as God now holds the institution responsible.

I am concerned that our military is about to accrue a high moral debt in its acceptance of homosexuality and paganism that will bring the wrath of God to this country. A military strong in arms and in moral character is truly the only thing keeping this nation free and if it falls I think so could America.

I Feel the exact same way you do and you should take comfort in knowing that Jesus will correct all things. In the end we will be with him for eternity never to be surrounded by this again. When i found out about all of this i was physically sick for about a week over it but I prayed a lot and God gave me comfort. This is exactly why we need Jesus in our lives every breath we take and we need to realize we live in a very fallen world. This is nothing new and things like this have been going on for 6000 years through every culture and government.

There is much more to this story but board rules would prevent me from getting into them but lets just say that things are NOT what they appear to be at all. I firmly believe that America is in Bible Prophecy and can prove it through scripture but I won’t discuss it unless I’m told by a mod that it’s ok for me to do so. America from it’s very inception was created for a very unique purpose.

You bring up a very good point about the strange markings on our money, specifically the one dollar bill is flooded with satanic/freemason imagery. I could start a whole thread just on the one dollar bill but will just bring up a few points in this post.

If you look at the first pic below you will notice the famous pyramid with the all seeing eye. Why is there a pyramid on our $1 note? The religion of Freemasonry and some of it’s mysteries have descended from ancient Egypt whose mysteries descend from ancient Babylon. The pyramid has been a fascination of freemasons. It is a pagan temple of satan worship. You will also see 13 steps on the pyramid, 13 is the number associated with rebelling against God.

If you look above the pyramid you will see the words ‘Annuit Coeptis’ in latin which literally means the birth of. Next look at the words below the pyramid ‘Novus Ordo Seclorum’ which literally means ‘New World Order’ in latin. So the complete phrase is the birth of New World Order. If you look at the second picture you will see the words ‘E Pluribus Unum’ which means ‘one out of many’ which is the foundation of the New World Order’s plan to unify the world’s governments, religions and money systems into one so the world can be controlled.

The capstone has not come down on the pyramid, this means that the plan is not complete. Only when the New World Order is established on all nations and the world leader is enthroned the plan will be complete. The eye above the pyramid is representative of satan and also the eye of horus in ancient Egypt.

On the second pic with the eagle which is actually a phoenix ( a mythical bird representing satan as a bird on fire rising from the ashes) whose dexter wing has thirty-two feathers, the number of ordinary degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonary. The sinister wing has thirty-three feathers, the additional feather corresponding to the thirty-three degree of the scottish conferred for outsanding Masonic service. The tail feathers number nine, the number of degrees in the chapter, council, and commandery of the York Rite of Freemasonry. Notice the star above the eagle’s head forms a hexagram the most evil of all witchcraft symbols. There is also a tiny owl at the upper right corner of George Washington's face on the one dollar bill, the owl is also satanic and is why they have a giant owl statue at the Bohemian Grove for sacrificing mock humans.

18Because (A)in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain.

7For (A)the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only (B)he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
    Heh you wanna see some REALLY disturbing stuff? Check out this site I found. My best friend(who used to be a mason, but is now living for the Lord) can confirm all the things found.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

All the symbols in american culture have been warning us, but we never knew it until now.
    Maranatha, Lord come get me QUICK/Jesus, I'm sick of this flesh/I'm a mess, I need you/And look forward to glory reveled when I see you...

He's coming back, for a bride in a red veil/You'll see he's still alive/When he cracks the sky like an egg shell...

steve78 Guest

I know..i know its embedded in every aspect of our society from our nations capitols monuments, music, movies, etc it's truely endless. If you go to www.itanimulli.com which is Illuminati backwards it will take you to the NSA's government website, it's like a sick little joke they play. Illuminati/freemasons/skull and bones they are all apart of the same organization. I just thank God there time is coming to an end very soon.

Hey, Steve.... I know, too....I've heard (and read) about this stuff many years ago ( ) and have been doing a lot of discerning. I thank God each and every day for His mercy.
    Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

Such sinister stuff we've been subjected to.

But then there's all the Biblical references too...I don't get it.

When we've been to D.C., you can't help but notice all the monuments that mention God, the Creator, Moses holding the 10 commandments - it's on the Supreme Court building - for crying out loud!!

Biblical murals painted on the walls and ceilings in the Capitol bldg.

Laus Deo "praise be to God" is written on the East side at the peak of the Washington Monument, and a Bible is buried at one of the foundation cornerstones.

All the Memorials, Jefferson, Lincoln, VietNam....have written testimonials to God/Jesus/Creator.

Just sayin'.

There is definitely the fight between "good and evil" going on everywhere in this world.

Nice that we know who wins!

Quote Originally Posted by toddgreenway View Post
    today was my first of many meetings with my local Air Force OTS recruiter, taking my AFOQT in early march...as a prospective future officer in the Air Force i don't really have anything against this.

the way i see it, if these people are willing to go into battle with me to protect the things they believe in, just as i am going in to protect the things i believe in, then i am secure enough in my faith in Christ that i have no problem fighting along side them. Being wrong about their religion doesn't mean they cant serve their country and their defend their Constitution with honor, or that they are necessarily bad people, just misguided people.
    Accepting God's abominations within society opens us up to God's judgment, be aware of the big picture

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

4Godisjust Guest

Pray

pic #1

pic #2
    Thank you for answering my post...I really think that their is a lot more then meets the eye, as you said, I don't think we will ever fully know the real truth, or the extinct of this, well at least God knows and he knows exactly how to handle this....I am sorry that it took so long to anwser you, I didn't check the thread until today..... Blessing's..