Thread: Prophetic Super Bowl Analysis from "Prophet" Lance Wallnau

Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping

Default Prophetic Super Bowl Analysis from "Prophet" Lance Wallnau

Prophetic Super Bowl Analysis

February 08, 2016/ Chris Rosebrough

Lance Wallnau, a major celebrity in the New Apostolic Reformation and key teacher of the Seven Mountain Mandate took time on Super Bowl Sunday to weigh in on the prophetic significance of the game. We've posted Lance's pregame video and post game analysis.

The absurdity of the these videos, in their attempts to plumb the prophetic meaning of Super Bowl 50, demonstrate just how far off the rails the Charismatic Movement has travelled. None of this nonsense has any value in fulfilling the Great Commission. In fact, this is an impediment to accomplishing the Great Commission.

February 08, 2016/ Chris Rosebrough/
    False Prophets, Great Commission Creep, Stranger Than Fiction

http://www.piratechristian.com/museu...-bowl-analysis
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

I wonder how many unbelievers this 'prophet' comes into contact with on a daily basis, who inevitably come to the conclusion that Christianity is full of wackos?

Like most in the NAR he talked a few times about revival coming to America (in this instance if a particular team won!) I couldn't help but think when I watched this video, "what are they going to do when it doesn't, but the moral decline of our country just keeps going down?"

I pray that many who are caught up in this hoopla will have their eyes opened to the fact that these guys, and some gals, are false prophets.
    I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
    Galatians 2:20