Thread: "Soul Ties" ??

Default "Soul Ties" ??

I thought I better put this here......

I am going through a situation which you can read about in the woman's forum (if you haven't already) and my Counselor mentioned Soul Ties today and how she would like to pray with me to break one. I am very, very skeptical about whether this is biblical. Can anyone tell me more?

I think it's a load of rubbish, myself, and unbiblical.

http://www.gotquestions.org/soul-ties.html
    Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

The only ties, chains we have in Christ,

are the ones we refuse to let go of.

The best way to deal with those things is to simply hand them to Jesus.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

You built a life. You have a whole library of shared experiences. It's going to be hard.

I was thinking today, I never had "the look" with my husband, but I can say one word in a certain inflection, and convey volumes.

We're not tied but I have spent half my life with the man.

I think your situation is similar.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Quote Originally Posted by A2J View Post
    I thought I better put this here......
    I am going through a situation which you can read about in the woman's forum (if you haven't already) and my Counselor mentioned Soul Ties today and how she would like to pray with me to break one. I am very, very skeptical about whether this is biblical. Can anyone tell me more?
    If she's into this 'big time' you might want to consider finding a different counselor. It's best to find a really godly, 'biblically wise' counselor, not someone who believes in something unbiblical, such as this. Might be something to think about (changing counselors, I mean)

-Lynn