Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: Pay Tithes or get SHOT!"-- says WOF peddler Creflo Dollar

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping
    Posts
    16,597

    Default Pay Tithes or get SHOT!"-- says WOF peddler Creflo Dollar

    the seeker and emergent and WOF guys are getting more and more brazen


    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

  2. #2
    yoohoo Guest

    Default

    I am sure he howls at the full moon.

    Wolf attack!

  3. #3
    NewWorldOrder Guest

    Default

    My oh my oh my!!!!

    That is absolutely disgusting!!! These men will reap what they sow.

    Thanks for posting Billiefan. I'm going to post it to my FB page right now.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping
    Posts
    16,597

    Default

    creflo's god is money , not the one who died for our sins


    song dedicated to Creflo and other false teachers like him btw is below

    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    south central PA
    Posts
    706

    Default Mr dollar......shame on you.

    I just don't know whether to laugh or cry........is there any hope for men and women who preach such heresy???

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,572

    Default

    It's not even the slightest bit humorous. How would they even know who the non-tithers were? I always give cash at church, and there's nothing that identifies it as being from me. I don't itemize my tax return, so I don't need a receipt stating my church contributions.


    Take one and pass it on!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    That is the most vile twisting of the Word of God I have ever heard.

    Acts 13:38-39 "Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that though Him forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you, and through Him everyone who believes is freed from all things, from which you could not be freed through the Law of Moses."

    To the Gentile churches from the council in Jerusalem Acts 15:28-29, " For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these essentials: that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication; if you keep such things, you will do well."

    Funny how tithing was never taught to Gentiles anywhere in the New Testament but how we are admonished over and over that we are under grace and not the law. Funny how Jesus was from the tribe of Judah and could not legally accept tithes. Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin and could not legally accept tithes. The only disciple I can think of who was a Levite was Barnabas. Acts shows Paul working and preaching on the Sabbath at one point, supporting himself through his trade, not the gospel, though he could have asked believers for support and chose not to. Funny how Jews today today do not tithe but give to charity and pay for their synagogue seats, which are far less than 10%. I don't remember any of these apostles in the Bible getting rich off preaching the gospel but instead being persecuted and suffering for the name of the Lord to the point of death---and the Word tells us that persecution is the mark of a holy life.

    I am disgusted.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Between here and there.
    Posts
    12,099

    Default

    Wow.

    Unreal.

    In his true heart of hearts, he would shoot people who don't tithe. Doesn't this sound demonic to you? "Bow before the image or lose your head". This my friends is a foretaste of hell, not heaven.

    I grieve so much over this. My employer, who owns the Christian bookstore I work in, is a Creflo Dollar fan and talks all the time about "her prosperity" and loves to claim things all the time, outloud. What I don't get, is that God by His grace has allowed her to have a huge home, beautifully furnished, with a backyard pool... she is quite wealthy by most standards. I wish God would show her that this is a farce... but as long as she has all this wealth, I know she'll continue to believe this lie that God wants her to prosper. I have to leave this in God's hands, because I simply don't understand it.... in the meantime I have to struggle in my heart every time she talks about her prosperity because I live well below the poverty line.

    Lord help me!
    I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (Rev. 3:8,10)


    I'm a Navy mom.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,498

    Default

    I didn't watch the video, but all the preachers shown in your post are under investigation. Do NOT give money to them!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelf View Post
    Wow.

    Unreal.

    In his true heart of hearts, he would shoot people who don't tithe. Doesn't this sound demonic to you? "Bow before the image or lose your head". This my friends is a foretaste of hell, not heaven.

    I grieve so much over this. My employer, who owns the Christian bookstore I work in, is a Creflo Dollar fan and talks all the time about "her prosperity" and loves to claim things all the time, outloud. What I don't get, is that God by His grace has allowed her to have a huge home, beautifully furnished, with a backyard pool... she is quite wealthy by most standards. I wish God would show her that this is a farce... but as long as she has all this wealth, I know she'll continue to believe this lie that God wants her to prosper. I have to leave this in God's hands, because I simply don't understand it.... in the meantime I have to struggle in my heart every time she talks about her prosperity because I live well below the poverty line.

    Lord help me!
    I do not follow Creflo Dollar and I think he is a false teacher and he cares way too much about prosperity. But I will say this, how can you say it is a lie that God wants his children to prosper? Are Christians supposed to be broke? I dont think so. There were many properous people in the bible. Solomon was a very blessed and prosperous man. So was Job, twice! So I think that if followers of the enemy can have money and wealth, so can children of God. However, we must not only focus on the prosperity and wealth that God gives. We must focus on Him. Everything else is a blessing. But once we start to turn to our blessings and wealth and turn away from Him, he will then surely take them away. God owns everything anyway so why wouldn't he bless His children?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Between here and there.
    Posts
    12,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by princesstiki View Post
    I do not follow Creflo Dollar and I think he is a false teacher and he cares way too much about prosperity. But I will say this, how can you say it is a lie that God wants his children to prosper? Are Christians supposed to be broke? I dont think so. There were many properous people in the bible. Solomon was a very blessed and prosperous man. So was Job, twice! So I think that if followers of the enemy can have money and wealth, so can children of God. However, we must not only focus on the prosperity and wealth that God gives. We must focus on Him. Everything else is a blessing. But once we start to turn to our blessings and wealth and turn away from Him, he will then surely take them away. God owns everything anyway so why wouldn't he bless His children?
    Yes, Christians can prosper, and there is no rule that they are "supposed to be broke" BUT. There is nothing in the scriptures either to say that God "wants his children to prosper". If there is, then a whole bunch of extremely godly saints, so esteemed by the Father that He holds them up as examples in the book of Hebrews, somehow missed the boat. Please consider:

    Hebrews 11

    32And what more shall I say? I do not have time to tell about Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, David, Samuel and the prophets, 33who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and gained what was promised; who shut the mouths of lions, 34quenched the fury of the flames, and escaped the edge of the sword; whose weakness was turned to strength; and who became powerful in battle and routed foreign armies. 35Women received back their dead, raised to life again. Others were tortured and refused to be released, so that they might gain a better resurrection. 36Some faced jeers and flogging, while still others were chained and put in prison. 37They were stoned[f]; they were sawed in two; they were put to death by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins, destitute, persecuted and mistreated— 38the world was not worthy of them. They wandered in deserts and mountains, and in caves and holes in the ground.

    39These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised. 40God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.
    I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (Rev. 3:8,10)


    I'm a Navy mom.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    south central PA
    Posts
    706

    Default God cares more about your character than your comfort...

    the people that believe that "God want his people to prosper"...always name "old testament" saints as examples of "believers of great wealth"...always....find me a new testament saint that prospered greatly AFTER becoming a follower of Jesus Christ....I suppose there may be one...but I can't think of any..we are so spoiled. We American Christians (myself included)...think we are martyrs if our clothes dryer breaks and we have to hang the laundry up to dry...or, our second car is on the fritz...just so many trivial things...this is all the "hell" we are ever going to know....NO THIS IS NOT HELL...but it's as close as a believer is ever going to experience...for the unbeliever...this is all the Heaven they will ever know..............let them prosper...it's not my call....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping
    Posts
    16,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah 55 View Post
    I just don't know whether to laugh or cry........is there any hope for men and women who preach such heresy???

    I cry for those who are being deceived by guys like Creflo Dollar
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, MD
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    a couple of quick things..don't automatically assume that because some of these mammon followers prosper it is "God's Blessings" and PLEASE PLEASE don't be presumptuous and say that God will take away these things from them..we know that lots and lots of wealthy people continue in their earthly prosperity all of their lives. God doesn't automatically curse these peoples earthly lives because of their love of money..they will answer for it...


    I would like to mention something that is close to rule-bending so I will say up front that it was not prophetic or any "vision" and I have no spiritual gift that I know of in this area..

    I saw the "dancing on money" video about a month ago and a had a nightmare that night. In my nightmare as the men were dancing on the money altar, there were shadowy twisted, inhuman figures ( demons?) standing on the steps above them doing some strange gyrating dances and clapping and howling ..it was a disturbing nightmare..I wish I hadn't watched that video again just now..

    Again..it was just a nightmare, probably my subconscious reaction to seeing two men openly worship and idolize money in a house of God in front of hundreds of ecstatic, deceived people ( worshippers?)


  15. #15
    Christina Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah 55 View Post
    the people that believe that "God want his people to prosper"...always name "old testament" saints as examples of "believers of great wealth"...always....find me a new testament saint that prospered greatly AFTER becoming a follower of Jesus Christ....I suppose there may be one...but I can't think of any..we are so spoiled. We American Christians (myself included)...think we are martyrs if our clothes dryer breaks and we have to hang the laundry up to dry...or, our second car is on the fritz...just so many trivial things...this is all the "hell" we are ever going to know....NO THIS IS NOT HELL...but it's as close as a believer is ever going to experience...for the unbeliever...this is all the Heaven they will ever know..............let them prosper...it's not my call....
    Well said Deborah!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redmond, OR.
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    There is nothing wrong with being successful, as a Christian. God knows our hearts, weather we are motivated by Him or by money. Worldly success has nothing to do with God's blessing, if it did than there would be no way to explain the success of the people in countries like Japan. People in Japan have never been known as Christian people, yet they are some of the most wealthy people on Earth, are they also being blessed by God?
    If those in that video where as motivated for spreading the Gospel of Christ dieing on the Cross and rising from the dead as much as they are motivated by money, think of the lost souls that would be be saved.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redmond, OR.
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah 55 View Post
    the people that believe that "God want his people to prosper"...always name "old testament" saints as examples of "believers of great wealth"...always....find me a new testament saint that prospered greatly AFTER becoming a follower of Jesus Christ....I suppose there may be one...but I can't think of any..we are so spoiled. We American Christians (myself included)...think we are martyrs if our clothes dryer breaks and we have to hang the laundry up to dry...or, our second car is on the fritz...just so many trivial things...this is all the "hell" we are ever going to know....NO THIS IS NOT HELL...but it's as close as a believer is ever going to experience...for the unbeliever...this is all the Heaven they will ever know..............let them prosper...it's not my call....
    All of the Apostles prospered, especially Paul. They prospered in their Joy, Love, and Peace that they found in their Lord.
    We as Americans on the other hand, deserve so much more it seems.

  18. #18
    cocopea9052 Guest

    Default

    I think if there was a "God formula" for being prosperous as in wealth, there would be no poor Christians because it would be too easy to follow what these preachers teach. And many of us at some point did....we bought their books and tapes, followed them to paid seminars and tithe our last dollar. We watched the TBN $$thons, gave donations and ordered our prayer clothes and anointed oil. Many of us just did not really know that what we were doing was responding to the "promise" of wealth as interpreted by these teachings.....

    I did not go that far, but I did give for a long time to TBN and even more during "bless-a-thons", I did think my purse was empty because I was not giving, and giving and giving. But my purse was empty because I had given.....and it was also empty because I had not worked to put anything in it. And it was also empty because I did not manage my money right..... And yet, God still prospered me......

    One day, I stopped worrying about money. Period. About giving it or receiving it. I stopped viewing God as some dollar-for-dollar God-- and realized he could bless me or anyone he wanted anyway he wanted, and I did not have to really do a thing. I stopped holding on so tightly to the notion that God was somehow my personal bank and I was without because I was not making any deposits....Oh they love to tell you that! I stopped sending in money to TBN and collecting useless idols. I simply begin to tithe at church, give my son offerings to put in for me if I did not go, commit to helping my Mom with her monthly rent and continue helping out family, and I started releasing even more of what I had. As soon as I did that, I prospered financially....

    Now, don't get me wrong, I've got a nice little collection of past debt from the 2 1/2 years I was unemployed, I drive a 10 year old car that I am so happy to still have, I don't even want another, as it was repossessed from me for owing only 2 car payments........yep, that's right. They took my car at the very end of my contract....but the Lord got it back, paid in full. I live in a bad neighborhood, same apartment for 15 years, but even out of work all that time, and yet I did not lose it. ....in other words, I have more now then when I was trying to have more. When I was a slave to the money and things. Creflo said I should have a nice house and drive a new car. But I don't want a new car, and I don't even care about a house now. I don't even want what they are selling....

    So to me "Gods formula" for being prosperous is simple: take your focus off of what you can gain, give what you have from your heart, never give because you expect it back and remain humble when you are bestowed more than you deserve. Be a good steward of what you already have and by all means share it with those who have less. Now this might not work for everyone, but I am telling you, it worked for me.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Australia in the body,New Jerusalem by faith:)
    Posts
    414

    Cry Sad stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by cocopea9052 View Post
    I think if there was a "God formula" for being prosperous as in wealth, there would be no poor Christians because it would be too easy to follow what these preachers teach. And many of us at some point did....we bought their books and tapes, followed them to paid seminars and tithe our last dollar. We watched the TBN $$thons, gave donations and ordered our prayer clothes and anointed oil. Many of us just did not really know that what we were doing was responding to the "promise" of wealth as interpreted by these teachings.....

    I did not go that far, but I did give for a long time to TBN and even more during "bless-a-thons", I did think my purse was empty because I was not giving, and giving and giving. But my purse was empty because I had given.....and it was also empty because I had not worked to put anything in it. And it was also empty because I did not manage my money right..... And yet, God still prospered me......

    One day, I stopped worrying about money. Period. About giving it or receiving it. I stopped viewing God as some dollar-for-dollar God-- and realized he could bless me or anyone he wanted anyway he wanted, and I did not have to really do a thing. I stopped holding on so tightly to the notion that God was somehow my personal bank and I was without because I was not making any deposits....Oh they love to tell you that! I stopped sending in money to TBN and collecting useless idols. I simply begin to tithe at church, give my son offerings to put in for me if I did not go, commit to helping my Mom with her monthly rent and continue helping out family, and I started releasing even more of what I had. As soon as I did that, I prospered financially....

    Now, don't get me wrong, I've got a nice little collection of past debt from the 2 1/2 years I was unemployed, I drive a 10 year old car that I am so happy to still have, I don't even want another, as it was repossessed from me for owing only 2 car payments........yep, that's right. They took my car at the very end of my contract....but the Lord got it back, paid in full. I live in a bad neighborhood, same apartment for 15 years, but even out of work all that time, and yet I did not lose it. ....in other words, I have more now then when I was trying to have more. When I was a slave to the money and things. Creflo said I should have a nice house and drive a new car. But I don't want a new car, and I don't even care about a house now. I don't even want what they are selling....

    So to me "Gods formula" for being prosperous is simple: take your focus off of what you can gain, give what you have from your heart, never give because you expect it back and remain humble when you are bestowed more than you deserve. Be a good steward of what you already have and by all means share it with those who have less. Now this might not work for everyone, but I am telling you, it worked for me.
    The was a song from the "infamous/famous Beatles :"Can't Buy Me Love lyrics
    (Lennon/McCartney)
    Can't buy me love, love
    Can't buy me love
    I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
    I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
    'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love
    I'll give you all I got to give if you say you love me too
    I may not have a lot to give but what I got I'll give to you
    I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love
    Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
    Can't buy me love, no no no, no
    Say you don't need no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied
    Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy
    I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

    I mean, it is not a spiritual song by no means, true, but really,WE CANNOT BUY GOD'S LOVE.
    HIS IMMENSE MIND BLOWING LOVE has been DEMONSTRATE at the CROSS of CALVARY...HE HAS LOVED TO "DEATH" ,HIS DEATH in our (MY) place,to SATISFY the RIGHT DEMAND of GOD's RIGHTEOUSNESS and at the same time TO JUSTIFY ( to make right,just) WHOEVER ( me first)
    TRUSTS in HIM and HIM ALONE to be saved.
    This people,like Creflo etc..they should STOP this junk ...just like many which DISTORT the BIBLE teachings of the OT concerning giving ( and not only giving) and IMPOSE TYRANNICALLY on NEW TESTAMENT believers RULES and REGULATIONS of THE LAW,putting the flock UNDER THE CURSE OF THE LAW.
    Now, a generous heart is ( or should be if we allow Him) the result of salvation in Christ and the wonderful work of His Word and His Spirit in the born again believer,saved by Grace through faith with nothing to add or subtract to what HE DID on our ( dead stinking sinners ) behalf .....
    Jesus and afterwards His Apostles told us that IT IS BETTER TO GIVE than RECEIVE and that when we give we should do it with JOY and a cheerful heart out of GRATITUDE that HIS GRACE works in us,for HIS GLORY,expecting nothing in return,depending on HIM to provide for our earthly legitimate needs,GOD IS A PROVIDER among the another marvelous traits of HIS LOVE NATURE,no need to twist His Arm...that is really crazy,God is NO MAN DEBTOR and it is only out HIS LOVE and GRACE that He does what He does,HE IS GENEROUS and KIND,GOD is GOOD to the MAX ,no need to manipulate His Word.... but..we know how the enemy,THE LIER THIEF MURDERER Satan is working 24/7 around the clock to keep the UNSAVED BLIND to THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL and THE SAVED CONFUSED to the right biblical pattern....
    MERCY LORD...MERCY on us all....

  20. #20
    Robert Guest

    Default

    As much as these "ministers" are to blame for hawking WOF as "gospel truth", they are not alone in the blame; too many people are looking for all the wrong things from the Lord to begin with; they seek material goods when the primary thing they should be seeking is HIS KINGDOM:

    "Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek: ) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. " ( Matthew 6:31-34, KJV, emphasis mine)

    James tells us where all the trouble comes from:

    "From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. " (James 4:1-4, KJV, emphasis mine)

    Jesus gives us the best advice on what we SHOULD be valuing:

    "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." (Matthew 6:19-21 , KJV, emphasis mine )

    And Paul tells us :

    " But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses." (1 Timothy 6:6-12, KJV, emphasis mine )

    As for these "ministers", the Lord had some VERY harsh words for them:

    " But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" (Matthew 18:6-7, KJV)

    "But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you. With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood! They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey—a beast without speech—who spoke with a man’s voice and restrained the prophet’s madness.These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.
    ( 2 Peter 2:1-24, NIV, emphasis mine)

    This was not a chapter about backsliding, but a chapter about the fate of those that would pervert the word of God for their own filthy gain off the backs of those they swindle with their flashy words and disgusting, rotted "gospel".


    GOD DOESN'T PLAY GAMES.


    WOF PREACHERS: BE WARNED.

    P.S to cocopea: I'm not talking about you sister in any of this forgive me if I sound harsh.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •