Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone heard of Joan Hunter and her healing ministry?

Do you think Jesus did instructional videos on how to heal to the Apostles?

And talking about trauma and freeing babies of their trauma?

This is so WOF stuff. Red flags everywhere. And because I am a suspicious sort, it appears to me they are going out of their way to not be the flamboyant actions so associated with the WOF clown posse. To appear normal.

It was what they did not say that was more important than what they said. Instructions galore on how to heal. And Jesus is incidental power, the thing to plug into just before you do her instructions.

I only watched one video and part of another. But the link above is a page listing of videos of her prophetic training course and healing classes. for you to discern for yourself.

I kinda figured there would be youtube videos.
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

And one more, most important point: Not just anyone can heal after watching her videos.

You have to be a Believer in Jesus. Saying something in Jesus' name and then expecting anyone to heal is not only unscriptural, it is against God.

Someone posted it already:
    Matthew 7:21-23
    I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

They did not do these things, they just did them in His name. but not knowing Him, they accomplished nothing.

I can spend all day going over the red flags of this, on just the first video.
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Thank you for posting the video. Oh my goodness, I too felt this was totally wrong. Put on as though it was a "magic act", or as if this was some kind of entertainment. I had the feeling her attitude was more about her telling God what to do. Just watching this I felt in my spirit this was not right.

I remember years ago reading the book "The Beautiful Side of Evil". Only remember bits and pieces, and it could have been off-kilter a bit as well. But I do remember being warned that Satan is out to deceive, and he will do so with any tool available. Christians who will "believe in anything" are perfect tools to do his work.

awaiting
    "The Return of the King"

Quote Originally Posted by RaptureReady_7 View Post
    I smell a set up with these new members gushing all over this woman.

Then why is she talking about money? They have already pointed out that she is about her and what she does, not Jesus.

Everyone who believes in Jesus is special. There is no "anointing" that sets us apart from other believers.

The "anointing" claim is for people who think they have to have a special title to be better than the "little people". That is what the prosperity gospel is all about.

She sounds, from what others have researched, like another false prophet, Benny Hinn.

I had a friend who took her hubby to a Benny Hinn concert (LOL) to be healed of his blindness. And the bodyguards there got in her face to keep her away from Hinn. Why does Benny Hinn and his clown posse need bodyguards? And why did they not rush her and her husband, desperate for healing, to Benny Hinn?

Why aren't they in the hospitals, children's wards and hospices healing as many as possible?

Until these false prophets for profit do that, they are charlatans, liars and certainly not special "anointed"

These people, like Hinn are greedy liars. They heal no one and in their rantings and ravings, they only look deranged. God is never glorified. They are fake, prearranged "healings".

If she were truly healing and doing amazing things, the word would spread and we would see real testimonies from not just the people, but their families, friends, coworkers and the media denying Jesus had anything to do with it.

And I mean by the thousands. Not a couple of testimonies. And I don't see anyone crediting Jesus. Just you new members talking about her. Until you glorify Jesus in this, and ONLY Him - and no one else, she is a fake to me.

This is the thing about these "anointed" "profits for prophet", people raving about her and a few chosen to "testify" to her greatness". She should be incidental to it all. And only Jesus being glorified. Not her, as I have only seen so far.

If she is the real deal, it will come out. But only incidental to Jesus being glorified.

Sorry about the rant. But I see a set up here with new members, all of a sudden preaching on her healing. Not even the first time this happens here. A false profit sending out minions to try and sell their "friend" to us.
    Yes, I agree.
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.