Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RFID chip implants and National Health ID bill

zorg Guest

Default RFID chip implants and National Health ID bill

The House passed both the Senate Health Care bill and the House Reconciliation Act H.R. 4872 on March 21, 2010. The Senate bill goes to the President for signing and the Reconciliation bill, HR4872, goes to the Senate for approval. There are two items with dire consequences included in the Reconciliation bill.

The first is mandatory RFID chip implants. The gist of the wording in the bill provides setting up a registry for collecting patient data, such as medical records, insurance claims, pharmacy data, etc. The wording in the bill leaves open any additional data collection as required. The timetable for implementation is within 3 years. The wording is very vague, but the only way the registry can be established with the data they plan on collecting is with everyone having the chip.

The second is establishing a National Health ID/Debit card with Smart chip/RFID technology, linked to Bank accounts for the purpose of ID verification as well as patient info, along with instant debit from Bank account to pay for co-pays, etc. The wording leaves open the option to use this concurrently with RFID chip implant. The timetable for implementation is within 2 years.

Here is H.R 4872: http://docs.house.gov/rules/hr4872/1...2_reported.pdf

The RFID section is located on page 1013. In Table of Contents it is Subdivision C, Title V, Subtitle C- National medical device registry. You’re looking for Class II implantable device. That’s a RFID chip. Here is FDA info on Class II:
    http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical.../ucm072191.pdf

The National Health ID/Debit section is on page 57. In Table of Contents it is Subdivision A. Title I, Subtitle G- Early Investments. Further it is Sec 163, Administrative Simplification.

There is still time to voice your opposition to these civil right intrusions. Call your Senators and let them know how you feel.

I’ve been chomping at the bit for the last two days to get this posted. I didn’t realize registration in the forum was not instant…

On the lighter side of things….to borrow a story line from Star Trek “The Trouble With Tribbles” is….they lead to Tribble-lation!

MOTB, anyone?

All I have to say is WOW and be Rapture Ready!

Lainy68 Guest

Is anyone really surprised by this? I'm certainly not. It's all part of a larger agenda... and prophesy unveiling itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lainy68 View Post
    Is anyone really surprised by this? I'm certainly not. It's all part of a larger agenda... and prophesy unveiling itself.
    I'm not surprised. At all. It's just insane how fast this is all happening at.

I keep telling myself these things couldn't *possibly* mean what we think... it's just so surreal to see these things unfolding!! The news has been leaving me speechless.

gzusrulzme Guest

thank you for posting this info, and letting us have a heads up on this one.

have a blessed day!

christschild Guest

First time I clicked on the link it said invalid. Second time it says valid hmmmmm

ready_to_fly Guest

I read that section, but to be honest, I can't say I totally understood what I read. That alone should be illegal. We should be able to read it and completely understand it.

SPYDYR Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    MOTB, anyone?
    Don't jump the gun. The mark is a worship item. This is just arbitrary garbage that the feds want to ram under our skin because Democrats exist.

Maybe I'm missing something. WHAT "chip implants"??

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDYR View Post
    Don't jump the gun. The mark is a worship item. This is just arbitrary garbage that the feds want to ram under our skin because Democrats exist.
    Oh, I'm not saying that THAT in itself is the MOTB. I'm just saying, it's similar and makes me think of it. Or, it could eventually lead up to it.

I probably should have mentioned that. Haha.

I thought that you might be mis-reading what this section said. I thought that it was probably referring to a National Registry for implanted devices such as pacemakers, sub-dermal hearing devices, shunts..etc..

I stand corrected

With a little digging through FDA and finding out exactly what they are referring to ( as a Class II Implantable) and the requirement of how YOU MUST GET THIS if you are getting government health assistance...HOLD YOUR SEATS--THE OP WAS DEAD ON !!

Read This.......The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable." Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15
    formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
    16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
    17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
    18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
    19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
    20 Secretary"

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Lets see...

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky if you're a Govt Control Libtard) ones in this case. Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive.

Christina Guest

If this chip implant is not to take place for 3 years.....

The second is establishing a National Health ID/Debit card with Smart chip/RFID technology, linked to Bank accounts for the purpose of ID verification as well as patient info, along with instant debit from Bank account to pay for co-pays, etc. The wording leaves open the option to use this concurrently with RFID chip implant. The timetable for implementation is within 2 years.

This will NOT take 2 years to implement it has already started. I have a "Health Savings Account", for use to cover expenses that are not covered by my HC policy. As a result of signing up for this Pre-Tax HSA account through my employer I was issued an Allegiance Benefit Plan Management, Inc. "Health Care Debit Card". Received it in the mail a few days ago. Note the company name: "Allegiance"

The sticker on the front of my card says:

"This is a limited access card authorized for qualified purchases, as set forth in your cardholder agreement. It cannot be used at all Mastercard acceptance locations or at any ATM. Please keep your receiepts in case the IRS asks for them"

This card can be used at any Healthcare Merchant or Non-Healthcare merchant who has an "Industry Standard Healthcare Inventory System" created in accordance with IRS guidelines to electronically approve purchases.

I am looking at this card and think it may be the pre-cursor to the one quoted above, because I cannot see a chip in it, however I know chip circuits can be paper thin and invisible to the user. However, this card is not linked to my Checking Account, it is linked to my Health Care Savings account. (it has my personal data programmed on it, it does NOT have my medical records in it)... I sure hope thats all thats on there... This is a VERY convenient card, I go to the pharmacy to get a prescription filled and use this card to pay for it. No docs to fill out or submit for HSA reimbursement. Its the convenience that scares me, people will get so used to this type of commerce, that when they do STICK a CHIP into it or into your body, they will have already been conditioned from the "convenience" perspective, meaning that we will become so susceptable to allowing these changes to take place.... why? Because it's convenient....

People we are that close, one reason they like to issue these cards (with the IRS managing them) is to reduce paper trails (make everything electronic)... This, in my opinion, is "Phase 1" of an overall process to get everybody's data into electronic format (HC, Personal, Financial and into "1" database managed by the IRS)... I had no clue the IRS was managing this program.

The IRS already has everyone who pays taxes information in electronic format, but at some time they will "parse and normalize" all this data into the National Health Care Inventory Database. The IRS (GOVERNMENT) has been tasked to manage Obamacare from an "enforcement of HC" perspective. Well the IRS is already managing my HSA account. Ladies and Gentlemen we are almost there... and its rapidly happening underneath our noses. The Dems HAD TO GET this bill passed for more reasons than just socializing HC for 32 million people... There is a sinister agenda in place and this is NOT a conspiracy theory... The GOV may not see it as sinister but our Bibles spell it out as EVIL.

Yes I think the "Chip" is the final phase and the authorization to use it and force it on us is NOW in place. If they can FORCE you to purchase a medical policy, if they can force you to fill out the Census forms, if they can force you to pay taxes.... The AC (World GOV) can FORCE you to take a chip or face the earthly penalties. The AC's mandatory economic system does not take place till mid-trib, thus we as pre-trib believers in Christ will not be here. But those who are here and accept Christ will have to either accept the "convenience" chip (in whatever form) or pay the earthly penalty of death while rejoicing in the gift of eternity with Christ... Easy choice huh? Most will choose "convenience"....

The media has barely touched this subject, but I suspect as more and more pieces come together it will become a very hot topic soon...

Keep your eyes looking upward folks our redemption draweth nigh...
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    The House passed both the Senate Health Care bill and the House Reconciliation Act H.R. 4872 on March 21, 2010. The Senate bill goes to the President for signing and the Reconciliation bill, HR4872, goes to the Senate for approval. There are two items with dire consequences included in the Reconciliation bill.

The first is mandatory RFID chip implants. The gist of the wording in the bill provides setting up a registry for collecting patient data, such as medical records, insurance claims, pharmacy data, etc. The wording in the bill leaves open any additional data collection as required. The timetable for implementation is within 3 years. The wording is very vague, but the only way the registry can be established with the data they plan on collecting is with everyone having the chip.

Here is H.R 4872: http://docs.house.gov/rules/hr4872/1...2_reported.pdf

The RFID section is located on page 1013. In Table of Contents it is Subdivision C, Title V, Subtitle C- National medical device registry. You’re looking for Class II implantable device. That’s a RFID chip. Here is FDA info on Class II:
    http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical.../ucm072191.pdf

The National Health ID/Debit section is on page 57. In Table of Contents it is Subdivision A. Title I, Subtitle G- Early Investments. Further it is Sec 163, Administrative Simplification.

There is still time to voice your opposition to these civil right intrusions. Call your Senators and let them know how you feel.

I’ve been chomping at the bit for the last two days to get this posted. I didn’t realize registration in the forum was not instant…

On the lighter side of things….to borrow a story line from Star Trek “The Trouble With Tribbles” is….they lead to Tribble-lation!
    You have misinterpreted page 1013. It has nothing to do with RFID or RFID implants. What that section REALLY does is establish a medical device registry whereby information will be collected about implantable medical devices and their safety.

For example, pacemakers would be a part of this registry identified by a unique serial number. As an example of how this would work, to the extent that a patient may have problems with this particular pacemaker, that information will be collected in the registry.

If used correctly this could be a good thing (of what little good is in the bill). It was a provision that device manufacturers fought against. This could serve as an early warning system if a particular product shows signs of being defective and harmful to patients. Often the problems with medical devices or pharmaceuticals are discovered long after people are dead or hurt by the product.

Quote Originally Posted by jackson64 View Post
    Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky if you're a Govt Control Libtard) ones in this case. Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive.
    Except that there is no reference to mandating a class II implantable device, so it's moot. The FDA has had papers out on class II devices going back to 2004. There's never been a reference anywhere to forced implantation in any document.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts View Post
    You have misinterpreted page 1013. It has nothing to do with RFID or RFID implants. What that section REALLY does is establish a medical device registry whereby information will be collected about implantable medical devices and their safety.

For example, pacemakers would be a part of this registry identified by a unique serial number. As an example of how this would work, to the extent that a patient may have problems with this particular pacemaker, that information will be collected in the registry.

If used correctly this could be a good thing (of what little good is in the bill). It was a provision that device manufacturers fought against. This could serve as an early warning system if a particular product shows signs of being defective and harmful to patients. Often the problems with medical devices or pharmaceuticals are discovered long after people are dead or hurt by the product.
    Hi Donuts! Good point! One thing to consider: The GOV has a history of putting a positive spin on confusion. Regardless of the interpretation, these class II and III devices "approved by the FDA" will be registered as approved devices for medical use along with tracking the safety of those devices. I do not think Obamacare forces an RFID chip in any form on anyone... Not yet... This is just a leap forward. The "National Health Care Inventory" database in which Healthcare Merchants and Non-Healthcare merchants subscribe to, is another piece of the overall IRS controlled Obamacare plan. As the database is named... We (the people) will be considered, living breathing working "Inventory" in that NHCI DB. What do companies (successful or not) do with inventory? Stock it, move it, sell it, control it.... While I do not believe the Obamacare Plan forces RFID on people, I do believe (whether intentional or not) it sets a framework in place to get to that point in the future... Its all just another sign that the time of the end of this age is near... God Bless you all!

Additional Info Added: The National Healthcare Inventory System currently stores data related to "Merchants Subscribed" and "Inventory Approved For Purchase" through the use of a HC Debit card. Its easy to see individual personal information can be collected and stored in this same system. God Bless!
    Last edited by In Christ; March 22nd, 2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Add Additional Information
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Mandatory? I'm still digging on that point, but the Verichip is a Class II device.
    http:/www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98fr/04-27077.htm

And Class II device regulation and implementation are a part of this bill.
    If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have charity, I am nothing. 1 Co 13:2

zorg Guest

I didn't have time to post the entire section concerning RFID in my first post. Here is the entire section;

Subtitle C—National Medical
    21 Device Registry
    22 SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.
    23 (a) REGISTRY.—
    (1) IN GENERAL.—Section 519 of the Federal
    2 Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is
    3 amended—
    4 (A) by redesignating subsection (g) as sub
    5section (h); and
    6 (B) by inserting after subsection (f) the
    7 following:
    8 ‘‘National Medical Device Registry
    9 ‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national med
    10ical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the
    11 ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and
    12 outcomes data on each device that—
    13 ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
    14 ‘‘(B) is—
    15 ‘‘(i) a class III device; or
    16 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
    17 life-supporting, or life-sustaining.
    18 ‘‘(2) In developing the registry, the Secretary shall,
    19 in consultation with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs,
    20 the Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid
    21 Services, the head of the Office of the National Coordi
    22nator for Health Information Technology, and the Sec
    23retary of Veterans Affairs, determine the best methods
    24 for—‘‘(A) including in the registry, in a manner con
    2sistent with subsection (f), appropriate information
    3 to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by
    4 type, model, and serial number or other unique iden
    5tifier;
    6 ‘‘(B) validating methods for analyzing patient
    7 safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and
    8 for linking such data with the information included
    9 in the registry as described in subparagraph (A), in
    10cluding, to the extent feasible, use of—
    11 ‘‘(i) data provided to the Secretary under
    12 other provisions of this chapter; and
    13 ‘‘(ii) information from public and private
    14 sources identified under paragraph (3);
    15 ‘‘(C) integrating the activities described in this
    16 subsection with—
    17 ‘‘(i) activities under paragraph (3) of sec
    18tion 505(k) (relating to active postmarket risk
    19 identification);
    20 ‘‘(ii) activities under paragraph (4) of sec
    21tion 505(k) (relating to advanced analysis of
    22 drug safety data); and
    23 ‘‘(iii) other postmarket device surveillance
    24 activities of the Secretary authorized by this
    25 chapter; and
    ‘‘(D) providing public access to the data and
    2 analysis collected or developed through the registry
    3 in a manner and form that protects patient privacy
    4 and proprietary information and is comprehensive,
    5 useful, and not misleading to patients, physicians,
    6 and scientists.
    7 ‘‘(3)(A) To facilitate analyses of postmarket safety
    8 and patient outcomes for devices described in paragraph
    9 (1), the Secretary shall, in collaboration with public, aca
    10demic, and private entities, develop methods to—
    11 ‘‘(i) obtain access to disparate sources of
    12 patient safety and outcomes data, including—
    13 ‘‘(I) Federal health-related electronic
    14 data (such as data from the Medicare pro
    15gram under title XVIII of the Social Secu
    16rity Act or from the health systems of the
    17 Department of Veterans Affairs);
    18 ‘‘(II) private sector health-related
    19 electronic data (such as pharmaceutical
    20 purchase data and health insurance claims
    21 data); and
    22 ‘‘(III) other data as the Secretary
    23 deems necessary to permit postmarket as
    24sessment of device safety and effectiveness;
    25 and ‘‘(ii) link data obtained under clause (i)
    2 with information in the registry.
    3 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in
    4formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
    5 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
    6 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
    7 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
    8 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
    9 Secretary.
    10 ‘‘(4) Not later than 36 months after the date of the
    11 enactment of this subsection, the Secretary shall promul
    12gate regulations for establishment and operation of the
    13 registry under paragraph (1). Such regulations—
    14 ‘‘(A)(i) in the case of devices that are described
    15 in paragraph (1) and sold on or after the date of the
    16 enactment of this subsection, shall require manufac
    17turers of such devices to submit information to the
    18 registry, including, for each such device, the type,
    19 model, and serial number or, if required under sub
    20section (f), other unique device identifier; and
    21 ‘‘(ii) in the case of devices that are described in
    22 paragraph (1) and sold before such date, may re
    23quire manufacturers of such devices to submit such
    24 information to the registry, if deemed necessary by
    25 the Secretary to protect the public health;
    ‘‘(B) shall establish procedures—
    2 ‘‘(i) to permit linkage of information sub
    3mitted pursuant to subparagraph (A) with pa
    4tient safety and outcomes data obtained under
    5 paragraph (3); and
    6 ‘‘(ii) to permit analyses of linked data;
    7 ‘‘(C) may require device manufacturers to sub
    8mit such other information as is necessary to facile
    9tate postmarket assessments of device safety and ef
    10fectiveness and notification of device risks;
    11 ‘‘(D) shall establish requirements for regular
    12 and timely reports to the Secretary, which shall be
    13 included in the registry, concerning adverse event
    14 trends, adverse event patterns, incidence and preva
    15lence of adverse events, and other information the
    16 Secretary determines appropriate, which may include
    17 data on comparative safety and outcomes trends;
    18 and
    19 ‘‘(E) shall establish procedures to permit public
    20 access to the information in the registry in a manner
    21 and form that protects patient privacy and propri
    22etary information and is comprehensive, useful, and
    23 not misleading to patients, physicians, and sci
    24entists. ‘
    ‘(5) To carry out this subsection, there are author
    2ized to be appropriated such sums as may be necessary
    3 for fiscal years 2010 and 2011.’’.
    4 (2) EFFECTIVE DATE.—The Secretary of
    5 Health and Human Services shall establish and
    6 begin implementation of the registry under section
    7 519(g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic
    8 Act, as added by paragraph (1), by not later than
    9 the date that is 36 months after the date of the en
    10actment of this Act, without regard to whether or
    11 not final regulations to establish and operate the
    12 registry have been promulgated by such date.
    13 (3) CONFORMING AMENDMENT.—Section
    14 303(f)(1)(B)(ii) of the Federal Food, Drug, and
    15 Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 333(f)(1)(B)(ii)) is amend
    16ed by striking ‘‘519(g)’’ and inserting ‘‘519(h)’’.
    17 (b) ELECTRONIC EXCHANGE AND USE IN CERTIFIED
    18 ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS OF UNIQUE DEVICE
    19 IDENTIFIERS.—
    20 (1) RECOMMENDATIONS.—The HIT Policy
    21 Committee established under section 3002 of the
    22 Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 300jj–12)
    23 shall recommend to the head of the Office of the Na
    24tional Coordinator for Health Information Tech
    25nology standards, implementation specifications, and
    certification criteria for the electronic exchange and
    2 use in certified electronic health records of a unique
    3 device identifier for each device described in section
    4 519(g)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic
    5 Act, as added by subsection (a).
    6 (2) STANDARDS, IMPLEMENTATION CRITERIA,
    7 AND CERTIFICATION CRITERIA.—The Secretary of
    8 the Health Human Services, acting through the
    9 head of the Office of the National Coordinator for
    10 Health Information Technology, shall adopt stand
    11ards, implementation specifications, and certification
    12 criteria for the electronic exchange and use in cer
    13tified electronic health records of a unique device
    14 identifier for each device described in paragraph (1),
    15 if such an identifier is required by section 519(f) of
    16 the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21
    17 U.S.C. 360i(f)) for the device.

The wording is vague, and indeed open for interpretation, here is my take on it.....
    I feel it's a plan within a plan. On first look it appears to be merely a registry on med devices, such as pacemakers, etc. But if you look deeper and decern the meaning of items you see several things going on here...near the bottom is the "Conforming Amendment",
    "ELECTRONIC EXCHANGE AND USE IN CERTIFIED ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS OF UNIQUE DEVICE IDENTIFIERS." I read this as using "unique device identifiers" (read RFID chips), to facillitate electronic health record exchange. The rest of section is direction to implement it.

So I see a mandate of using RFID chips to have electronic health records system, part of which will be massive database on patients, with all their info, as well as medical device registry to monitor effects of said devices.....

Frankly, I hope I am wrong, but I believe my interpretation is correct here. I do indeed welcome other opinions.