Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 373

Thread: Over 400 offenses Obama commits against America

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Heavenly Hills, CA
    Posts
    1,585

    Default What conclusions I've come to of late

    I am so disgusted with Barry Soteoro, beyond mere words. He's a phantom that has a very dark kingdom's power working in and through him...no doubt in my spirit about that fact. But this is the hard pill to swallow...my once beloved country must be sooooo very evil and fallen that we inherited this wicked leader to take this land into the most wretched time ever. Because no one will debate that our God is Omnipotent and nothing...I repeat nothing happens without His Permission. And leaders are only in positions of power because our God allows it. So, let's see...we have a man who's real name is Barry Soteoro but decided to go by an openly Islamic sounding name "Barack Hussein Obama" and has the crust to not allow his background to be viewed after all the outcry to see who he really is. Wow...just think about that!!! We went through the horrors of 9/11 and now have a President who sympathizes with Islam over any other religion. So, do we deserve this imposter? Or are we an innocent nation that is a victim of circumstances? Instead of bellyaching about this demonically inspired man...why not really get serious about the real weapons of our warfare??? The devil and his demons hate when the Saints get to praying...real praying. The devil knows that prayer is the only effective weapon we can use against him...but we're neutralized and caught up in the physical world. Get mad enough to pray without ceasing! Where are the real men of God, that can call the people to corporate prayer. We're such a toothless church against the devil's schemes. It's sad.
    SILENT PULPITS=SILENT HOLOCAUST

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Liquidator View Post
    I would appreciate if someone could sum up what Obama is doing wrong, as concisely as possible.
    Nightelf

    1. Making Abortion more accessible

    2. Over-ruling the Constitution to ram what he wants down the throats of the people

    3. Refusing to produce a Birth Certificate and taking extreme lengths to hide it... he's a law breaker, to say the least.

    4. Mocking the Bible, the Christian faith, and bullying Israel while reaching out to the Muslim
    s.
    W-ozzy
    5. firstly he bowed and kissed the Arab King, that is great right,
    6. He showed the Dalai Lama the back door so he stepped over the WH rubish, like Hillary and Biden,
    7. he forced his Health Reforms onto the people,
    8. he has helped the Palestinians with funding,
    Gideon300

    9. He just came out and said the US will never use nukes, even if we are attacked by nukes, he will never respond in that way. In other words, please attack America, you will not be retaliated against.

    10. He is a Marxist. He does not believe in the free market system. He is nationalizing every piece of our economy he can get his hands on.

    11. He is a racist. In his book he speaks very badly of white people. His grandparents who raised him were white, and he said he hated that part of himself, and would separate himself from that part. He actually referred to his own grandmother as a "typical white person."

    12. He is a liar. He said he sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years but never heard the radical sermons that we have heard sound bites of......

    13. He is anti-Israel. He supports Israel's enemies, not our ally, Israel. In fact, he bows down to Arab kings, but treats Netanyahu like a door mat.

    14. Obama voted in the Illinois Senate against SB 230 which was to prevent "late term abortion." Do you know what late-term abortion is...??? It is in fact infanticide cleverly renamed by the evil left in our nation.

    In the US Senate Obama voted on this same issue, Present. In other words he would rather protect and hide his stances than stand up for murdered babies.

    15. He is systematically trying to destroy our military by allowing open homosexuals to serve.

    16. He has stated his wishes for building his own military (civilian national security force), and has allocated the money to start that process. This is typical of despotic tyrants.

    17. Obama has taken over student loans, which means local banks no longer can loan money for college. This will eliminate over 30,000 jobs, and will allow the government control over individual's education.
    HeIsEnoug

    18. He diminishes Jesus Christ, and is embarrassed by the claims of God about His Son.

    He secured 700+ billion dollars as a slush fund to "stimulate" the things he wants to "stimulate."

    He secured a new federal entitlement program while ignoring all the other entitlement programs bankruptcy.

    19. He cuts deals with "special" interests at the expense of the rest of us, like giving unions special deals on health care. A feat usually reserved by mutual silence because it is shameful, he now makes public, even righteous in his own eyes, and flaunts in the face of the people.

    20. He "apologized" to the world for Americas 'folly', in his own eyes anyway.

    21. He has let double digit unemployment hang around the necks of the people. Yes, it is entirely his responsibility, I give him no one iota of slack.
    4timedad
    22. He has played the race card. He has demonized white, hard working , law abiding, CHRISTIAN, God Fearing Americans. Everything is the white man's fault.
    peaceseeker
    23. Obama has done more to divide this country along racial and religious lines than can ever be repaired. I believe it may be irreversible. He has done more damage to our economy than any other sitting president (and in a shorter time frame). He just took control of every American's life with his evil healthscare program, and aside from being a pathological liar, he's a clinical textbook narcissist sitting in the highest position of power in the world.
    WaitingPatiently
    24. he seems to believe that all his thoughts are superior to others. He says he has a mandate from the people because he was elected (not withstanding the fraudulent voting practices of Acorn and others in the election) and he is doing the people's will....I never heard of anything about turning Socialist in his campaign...or about changing Nuke policy...or about abandoning our allies for years......had America known he was going to do all this, I doubt he would have been elected.

    25. He is making decisions that will very possibly destroy this country and believes that all the collective wisdom of the administrations before him (yes Republican and Democrat)...the foresight of the Founding Fathers and, yes....the guidance of God is not as important as his present day wisdom....he flaunts the Constitution.......spits on the sacrifices of past generations and...lies to the American People constantly because he thinks the end justifies the means
    .
    wanttoKnow
    26. He is moving away from our Constitution which has been a foundation of our gov't for over 200 yrs.


    27. He is for a distribution of wealth. (Other people's money, not his or Biden for that matter. Both had very low charity contributions)

    28. He has preached his version of the Bible at campaign stops to mislead the people.

    29. He is working to split Jerusalem.

    30. Many of the promises he made on his campaign have been changed. He's not honest. It started with his campaign finance pledge that he recanted even before the election.

    As seen by the polls, he is ignoring the will of the American people to continue with his agenda rather than the will of the people.

    31.He and his administration/minions threaten or denigrate those who do not agree with his position.

    32. He has failed to acknowledge that the US is the most generous nation on earth when disaster strikes anywhere.

    33. He has failed to honor our heritage and soldiers who have died to make this country great. He apologizes for what he perceives as arrogance.
    Kaleb
    34. He's a Socialist/Communist. These are not just buzz words. They are not used as "fear tactics" that's what he is. A pathetic Communist who has consolidated the Auto industry, and banking industry under the government and let's not forget healthcare now. This never works. It's not like Robin Hood. They don't rob from the rich and give to the poor. They tax, tax, tax and when they get bored, they tax more. Socialism means bend over. I hate to be crass, but the middle class will be heavily raped by Socialism and big brother Communism in the US.

    - While the US suffers massive job loss not seen in several decades, he goes and overseas and campaigns for olympic events.


    35. He made all these pie in the sky promises that the zombie electorate guzzled down in this country yet our job situation or any hope for a real career or future in America is dying. We don't make anything. Manufacturing has been stripped in the US. We don't mine for resources anymore, we don't grow much of our own food any more. We are primarily a consumer nation but the job situation stinks so bad, we really can't even say that anymore.

    -We're broke, busted and Disgusted. We are quadruple supercalifragilistic uber in debt. 13+ trillion in debt. Wait, 5 seconds went by, We're now 14+ trillion in debt, wait 15+....ah forget it. You'd have to sell at least 5 planets in the solar system to get us out of debt we're so broke. What does his majesty do, pass a massive healthcare bill that will stink! Badly. The US government can't even run the Postal Service, now they run healthcare. Great. Check with us in 20 years, see how our "cheaper, better, and more available" healthcare is working out.

    36. Immigration - please. Amnesty is coming. Bet on it. No I'm not rascist. No I'm not anti-immigration. I'm actually pro-immigration. But only if it's done right. New citizens should swear allegiance to our nation and prove they want to be here and help us prosper. but nooooooooooooo, we just open up our borders to any ol' two bit terrorist who wants to have a good ol' jihad jamboree. Pathetic. This is not 1880. The world has over 6 Billion people. Nations must protect their borders and they must be careful who they let in. But that is just not possible when you have a narcissistic, delusional global communist in office who fundamentally hates the country where he has prospered his whole life.
    Twisty58
    37. Obama is extremely ignorant of what the people of this country want, or he is very shrewd. He is stripping us of all rights and putting us in physical danger. He has surrounded himself with liars and thieves who will stop at nothing to get what they want. And they think it's funny. They laugh at us and make fun of us and even set us up to look bad. He's controlling the media now and trying to remove our free speech. We have a dictator problem now and yet, we do nothing.
    Stump


    38. He mocks Christianity.

    He is a racist.....read his book, he will tell you in his words.

    He is imposing redistribution of wealth upon America.
    .



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  3. #43
    JoyfulSister Guest

    Default

    Yes, 0bama is taking our country, our beloved Constitution, our God given freedoms, and quickly lined everything up for Socialism to take over. But has he done anything good? I have to say, YES. He awoke a sleeping giant. I never really paid much attention to politics until the last 10 years, just went along with the attitude of...Oh, well, I can't do anything about this or that. I talk to my elders in Church and they are the first to admit, this all started with their generation, they didn't stand up when God's word was taken out of the schools, when abortions were legalized, when so many of our rights were being taken little by little. Today, 0bama and his goones are taking our nation, and our rights, quickly and in huge chunks. So, bottom line... 0bama and his actions have opened our eyes, and we Christians can now see how quickly and easily the true Antichrist will take the world in the future. 0bama administration is just a dress rehersel as to what is to come. Yes, I despise all that this man has done, but I am one proud American when I see fellow Americans getting off the couch, actually listening, and standing up with anger in their voices, saying "No, not my country". Praying to the Lord, keep us safe, but giving Thanks for waking us up!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ron4jesus View Post
    100 would not be too far fetched at all. Just give him a couple more months.
    100 for every 2 months = 50 per month x 43 more months = 2,150 more offenses

    I will have transparency-generals must sign secrecy Oath........Broken
    I will cut the deficit in half by doubling spending–say what.......Broken
    I will change the Washington culture of corruption.......................Broken
    I will reach across the isle (I’m ready to fight Republicans)....Broken
    I will have no earmarks in stimulus, there are 9000..................Broken
    I will have transparency in White House emails except mine....Broken
    I will demand human rights for China and Tibet..............................Broken
    I will put legislation on Internet for all to read before votes....Broken
    I will have honest advisers, except those who take free rent......Broken

    next runners up on the list:

    01. Cap & trade

    02. Marijuana legalization (tied in with ending the drug war as a whole)

    03. Amnesty for illegals

    04. Cutting Israel loose

    05. Creation of an international legal system

    06. Media "reform" Re-imposition of the fairness doctrine on broadcast radio.

    07. A new NRA (National Recovery Act)

    08. A government-mandated green economy

    09. An equal-outcomes, "multicultural" society

    10. Bush tax cuts expire. These were very, very positive and beneficial tax cuts for the economy. Obama will let them expire and we'll see a return to the horribleness of the 1970's economy, where people don't have money to spend...because the govt takes nearly all disposable income.

    11. Higher social security taxes on high wage earners, and higher self-employment taxes on the self employed. Remember, small businesses are the great job engine in America. Obama is going to kill it by punishing the small business owners.

    12. Strengthening of Iran and Hugo Chavez.

    13. Passage of the Employee Free Choice Act, which will make union certification elections no longer private--so union goons can show up at your house and thrash you if you vote against them.

    14. Senior citizens, who are already responsible for 40% of federal spending, despite being only 12% of the economy-will receive huge handouts from Obama. If you make less than 50K and are a senior citizen, you pay no taxes! Wow, if only hard working Americans could get this deal.

    15. Protectionism; imposition of tariffs and penalties on our trading partners. Protectionism will make us all worse off. Canada, our no. 1 oil supplier. will sell its oil to China.



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ron4jesus View Post
    100 would not be too far fetched at all. Just give him a couple more months.
    Here's another one you can add to the Obamanation list. Remember the whole "Beer Summit" debacle? Where racist professor Gates was arrested for disorderly conduct and our illustrious commander in chief said publicly that the police "acted stupidly" Real class act. Especially when there are other matters to attend to like ummmm oh..... National Security and Jobs.

    This one had all the ingredients that makes America so divided today - racism, profiling, pride, arrogance. Then the President decided to weigh in with all his mountain of class and said the police were stupid. I wonder if he feels that way when all those cops are protecting him while he makes all his fake, teleprompter, campaign style speeches.

  6. #46
    The Liquidator Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon300 View Post
    Obama voted in the Illinois Senate against SB 230 which was to prevent "late term abortion." Do you know what late-term abortion is...??? It is in fact infanticide cleverly renamed by the evil left in our nation.
    As far as I can tell:
    late term abortion = murder before birth (but later in the pregnancy)
    infanticide = murder after birth
    I think one logically leads to another, but I don't think Obama would openly support murder after birth, at least not yet.

    Also, I may have missed this, but did anybody mention Obama's support for embryonic stem cell research? I find that deeply troubling.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMannn View Post
    Hmmm. I wonder what your Christian friends think he has done right?
    What did they say?
    It was difficult to discern the logic of their viewpoint, but I think what they said amounted to:
    1. Caring for sick people is good
    2. Healthcare cares for sick people
    3. Therefore, healthcare is good
    I brought abortion into the equation, asking them what if that healthcare system leads to tax-payer supported murder? They agreed that abortion was wrong, but somehow we're supposed to look past that because this is a fallen world and people are going to do that anyways. I wasn't able to get any explanation of how that moral calculation works. In my mind, it's analogous to being pro-Nazi because the Nazi healthcare plan was good for the German people, and so what if it also involved killing Jews because they were going to do that anyways.

    They also claimed that Obama's willingness to negotiate with Muslim nations is a good thing. They claim that Israel are bullies.

    Overall, they had a very positive opinion of Obama.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    I'm sure even Charles Manson did a decent thing once in a while. I also understand that Adolf Hitler occasionally gave to his favorite charity.

    What's your point in these questions? Trying force people to compliment this evil man sounds like baiting to me.
    If you overstate your case, you sound biased and people won't take your view seriously. It's better to approach these issues with a balanced view, taking into account all the relevant facts, considering and addressing counter-arguments.

    I think it's also important to distinguish those things that Obama has done that contradict your political point of view from those things that violate absolute moral truths. I think you can make a case against Obama on moral grounds alone, independent of one's ideas on how a country should be run, and that kind of argument is far more persuasive (or at least it should be) to Christians who already believe in objective morality.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Liquidator View Post
    If you overstate your case, you sound biased and people won't take your view seriously. It's better to approach these issues with a balanced view, taking into account all the relevant facts, considering and addressing counter-arguments.

    I think it's also important to distinguish those things that Obama has done that contradict your political point of view from those things that violate absolute moral truths. I think you can make a case against Obama on moral grounds alone, independent of one's ideas on how a country should be run, and that kind of argument is far more persuasive (or at least it should be) to Christians who already believe in objective morality.
    ok then
    list 35 good things Obama did



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
    - He's a Socialist/Communist. These are not just buzz words. They are not used as "fear tactics" that's what he is. A pathetic Communist who has consolidated the Auto industry, and banking industry under the government and let's not forget healthcare now. This never works. It's not like Robin Hood. They don't rob from the rich and give to the poor. They tax, tax, tax and when they get bored, they tax more. Socialism means bend over. I hate to be crass, but the middle class will be heavily raped by Socialism and big brother Communism in the US.
    As if on cue:

    Volcker: Taxes likely to rise eventually to tame deficit
    NEW YORK
    Tue Apr 6, 2010 7:57pm EDT
    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6355N520100406

    NEW YORK (Reuters) - The United States should consider raising taxes to help bring deficits under control and may need to consider a European-style value-added tax, White House adviser Paul Volcker said on Tuesday.

    Volcker, answering a question from the audience at a New York Historical Society event, said the value-added tax "was not as toxic an idea" as it has been in the past and also said a carbon or other energy-related tax may become necessary.

    Though he acknowledged that both were still unpopular ideas, he said getting entitlement costs and the U.S. budget deficit under control may require such moves. "If at the end of the day we need to raise taxes, we should raise taxes," he said.

    (Reporting by Steven C. Johnson and Leah Schnurr; editing by Carol Bishopric)
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. ~Ephesians 2:8-9

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont
    Posts
    19,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Liquidator View Post
    Overall, they had a very positive opinion of Obama.
    Are they drinking that Kool-Aid or are they hooked up to an I.V.?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    ok then
    list 35 good things Obama did

    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.



  10. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi3939 View Post
    What with the way they are trying to indoctrinate our children and now this plain power grab over who may even be allowed an advanced education the thought that comes to mind is what Hitler said

    Paraphrased - Give me your children and soon I will have your country.
    Timely article by Ed Kaitz of American Thinker - http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...our_faith.html

    Excerpt:

    I had worked for a couple of years in a writing program for minority students who had been accepted provisionally into the university, as Art had been. Our job as instructors was to help these mostly unprepared students learn how to write the kind of research papers that would improve their performance in their regular classes. The problem, however, was that the faculty consisted mostly of Bill Ayers-type America-haters who had sharpened their destructive spurs during the 1960s.

    In other words, instead of teaching the kids how to write properly, the faculty poured most of their passion into unloading their personal grievances and hatreds on the mostly innocent and unsuspecting minority students. Students were encouraged to write just about anything that included a loathing for America, the white "establishment," American "imperialism," corporations, and capitalism. They were led to believe that since the university and the country contained a majority "white" population, the country and the university were both institutionally "racist."


    Unless our education system is changed, we are going to be overwhelmed with young socialists formed from the forge of indoctrination.
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. ~Ephesians 2:8-9

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,728

    Default

    6. Accusing Cambridge, Massachusetts Police Sergeant James Crowley of "Acting Stupidly"

    When a politician is asked about an ongoing judicial matter it is customary for a politician to say that it is a matter before the court that he cannot comment upon.

    But instead of responding in a circumspect manner, President Obama allowed his friendship with Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. to cloud his judgment. Although Obama admitted he didn't have all the facts before him he nonetheless concluded that Sergeant Crowley had "acted stupidly." To his credit, Sgt. Crowley stood his ground and called Obama's comments "way off base."1

    Of course, the air would be cleared with a beer summit at the White House. But there would have never been a need for such a meeting had President Obama politely declined comment.

    5. Declaring War on the Fox News Channel

    What was the White House thinking when it decided to single out the Fox News Channel for derision? Sure it might have impressed some of Obama's most ardent followers but as a general rule it's not a good idea to insult the viewing public. After all, Obama won over a lot of FNC viewers when he appeared on The O'Reilly Factor in September 2008.

    President Obama did himself no favors by dismissing FNC as "a talk radio format."2

    Shortly after White House Chief of Staff David Axelrod stated FNC was not "a legitimate news organization" the White House attempted to exclude the network from a press pool interview with White House pay czar Ken Feinberg. The other networks, to their credit, refused to play ball and the Obama Administration relented.3

    This was a fight the Obama Administration picked and lost badly.

    4. Scrapping Missile Defense Programs in Poland & the Czech Republic

    It's difficult to see how it is in the interests of the United States to scrap the construction of a missile defense system in Poland and the Czech Republic. In fact, there are only two reasons for President Obama to have made this decision – to placate Russia and to take yet another swipe at President Bush.

    Now Russia is supposed to help us rein in Iran. Yet scarcely a month after abandoning the missile defense program, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said, "We are convinced that threats, sanctions, and threats of pressure in the present situation are counter-productive." Lavrov made his remarks after Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made an official visit to him in Moscow.4 Gee, great work guys.

    The Obama Administration hasn't exactly endeared itself to its Eastern European allies. Czech parliamentarian Jan Vidim remarked, "If the (Obama) Administration approaches us in the future with any request, I would be strongly against it."5

    Talk about rewarding your enemies and punishing your friends.

    3. We Will Not Meddle in Iran

    So overwhelming has President Obama's desire been to engage Iran he was prepared to throw its democracy activists under the bus even when it became clear its "elections" were a fraud. "It is not productive, given the history of US-Iranian relations to be seen as meddling – the US President, meddling in Iranian elections," said President Obama last June.6 But that didn't stop Iran's regime from accusing Obama from meddling now did it?7

    Of course, this is the same President Obama who was more than happy to meddle where it concerned Honduras, Israel and Sri Lanka.

    2. Transferring Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to U.S. Civilian Court


    KSM and four co-defendants were quite prepared to plead guilty before a U.S. military tribunal last December.8 But last November, President Obama came to their rescue and transferred them into civilian court. So now KSM and his lawyers can compromise national security interests and put the Bush Administration's interrogation techniques on trial all in one fell swoop.

    This decision was ostensibly Attorney General Holder's to make. Yet when appearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Holder could not tell Senator Lindsey Graham if an enemy combatant seized on the battlefield had ever been tried in U.S. civilian court. As Graham told Holder, "We're making history here and we're making bad history."9 And if KSM gets acquitted then we're also making stupid history.

    1. Closing Gitmo

    President Obama's dumbest decision of 2009 took place his first day on the job.

    It was a clear message that he does not take terrorism committed in the name of Islamic fundamentalism seriously. If he did then KSM would have his day in court before a military tribunal. Nor would Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab, the man who attempted to blow up Northwest Airlines Flight 253 on Christmas Day, be in a position to ask for a lawyer, and maintain his right to be silent while telling us there are others like him.

    http://www.intellectualconservative....a-did-in-2009/

    The "Obama's scandals list" is quite extensive and can be found by Googling if you so desire. We will not provide a direct link because we have not thoroughly vetted the entire contents of the site.



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  12. #52
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Liquidator View Post
    If you overstate your case, you sound biased and people won't take your view seriously. It's better to approach these issues with a balanced view, taking into account all the relevant facts, considering and addressing counter-arguments.

    I think it's also important to distinguish those things that Obama has done that contradict your political point of view from those things that violate absolute moral truths. I think you can make a case against Obama on moral grounds alone, independent of one's ideas on how a country should be run, and that kind of argument is far more persuasive (or at least it should be) to Christians who already believe in objective morality.
    A christian cannot "overstate" their reasoning for being against practices in their country like abortion/infanticide, homosexuality. If we elect leaders that have aligned themselves against the word of God, then that is exactly where they will lead the entire nation - away from God. The content of moral character has been sadly and criminally underestimated by many people when they go to the polls and vote in America. Many vote solely on a candidates economic views, or stance on one particular issue, like healthcare.

    I believe it is wise to try and do what God told Samuel when David was to be annointed. Do not look on his outer appearance. 1 Sam 16 - Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

    The characteristics that are so blatantly in plain sight about Obama's personality as well as Reid, Pelosi, and many others in this administration such as he loves himself, boaster, proud, blasphemers, unholy, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitor, heady, highminded, having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof etc are in contrast to the fruit a christian is to bare - love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance.

    Perhaps you should not try to be so tactical when confronted by those who have been enamored by Obama. You should be bold. Quote the word to them. They can accept or reject. Either way, the word still stands.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    ok then
    list 35 good things Obama did
    Okay, I'll start:

    1. He's real good with a teleprompter
    2. He has a nice deep voice
    3. He's attractive
    4. His family is attractive

    Anything else?
    The joy of the Lord is my strength

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    100 for every 2 months = 50 per month x 43 more months = 2,150 more offenses

    I will have transparency-generals must sign secrecy Oath........Broken
    I will cut the deficit in half by doubling spending–say what.......Broken
    I will change the Washington culture of corruption.......................Broken
    I will reach across the isle (I’m ready to fight Republicans)....Broken
    I will have no earmarks in stimulus, there are 9000..................Broken
    I will have transparency in White House emails except mine....Broken
    I will demand human rights for China and Tibet..............................Broken
    I will put legislation on Internet for all to read before votes....Broken
    I will have honest advisers, except those who take free rent......Broken

    Let me add one to your list:

    I will televise the health care reform debate on CSPAN. We will not debate it behind closed doors.......Broken!

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the road less traveled
    Posts
    2,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by im4jesus View Post
    Okay, I'll start:

    1. He's real good with a teleprompter
    2. He has a nice deep voice
    3. He's attractive
    4. His family is attractive

    Anything else?
    He puts the seat down when he's done which makes him a good family man.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SO.Calif.Desert
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by im4jesus View Post
    Okay, I'll start:

    1. He's real good with a teleprompter
    2. He has a nice deep voice
    3. He's attractive
    4. His family is attractive

    Anything else?
    He enjoy's SMOKING...Maybe the big C will solve the problem..

    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4Jesus View Post
    Awesome list, Buzzardhut!!!!!!! Thanks for compiling it like that! Even though I already KNEW all that stuff from reading here, it still made my head spin, seeing it all summed-up like that!

    That's a great list to print out...then if anyone wants to know WHY you dislike Obama so much, you could simply grin and hand 'em the list!!! lol.
    I second this post Buzz..I was trying to figure out how to get the meat out of all these excellent posts and their you are with the answer..Great print-out for my liberal friends..
    Isaiah 41:10

    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

  17. #57
    yogi3939 Guest

    Default

    "In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution." --Thomas Jefferson

  18. #58
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default In his own words...

    http://www.barackobama.com/2006/06/2...te_address.php
    From his 'Building a Covenant for a New America' speech...

    "This brings me to my second point. Democracy demands that the religiously motivated translate their concerns into universal, rather than religion-specific, values. It requires that their proposals be subject to argument, and amenable to reason. I may be opposed to abortion for religious reasons, but if I seek to pass a law banning the practice, I cannot simply point to the teachings of my church or evoke God's will. I have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths, including those with no faith at all."

    36. He puts the "Consensus of Humanity" god over the one true real GOD.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguin View Post
    Actually, I can't think of anything that Obama's done right. There might be something, but he might've gotten it right by accident.
    Ohh..ohh..ohh (raising my hand in the air). I can remember ONE thing I agreed with him on and it was pretty trivial. When asked what he thought of Kanye West (did I get the name right?) interrupting Taylor Swift's acceptance speech and O called him a name (you can probably figure it out). I remembering thinking..wow..I agree with him. That's all I got.


  20. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA but Heaven Bound
    Posts
    7,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Liquidator View Post
    I don't think Obama would openly support murder after birth,
    Oh yes he has, in Illinois they did some interviews with nurses that explained if the baby survived abortion they were instructed to take the live baby to an area to die. I saw this somewhere and my mouth dropped. Not sure if it was on TV or on the net. Here is an article and it's Christ Hospital where this was happening.


    Last edited by Steve53; April 7th, 2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Removed two blog links and a YT video referencing a web-blog





    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •