Thread: Hello everybody!

Cross Hello everybody!

Sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner. I was just excited to get right into stuff here. I look forward to learning from my fellow believers and hope I can be of help to others. God bless everyone!

His Bride Guest

Welcome, dleader. Glad to have you on the board.

Alex Guest

Welcome to RR

Welcome to RR!
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Hello and welcome.
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Please pray for my wife's salvation. Her name is Sarah.

regionsteve Guest

Welcome!

Christina Guest

Welcome to the board dleader

AngelEyes7681 Guest

Welcome!

blessed Guest

Welcome, it's great to meet ya!

I'm still here! Where is everybody that greeted me on here besides TT?
    Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
    Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
    Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Hi! Glad to have you here with us! Do you mean where are we from?
    I'm from Temecula, CA.

Quote Originally Posted by kathymendel View Post
    Hi! Glad to have you here with us! Do you mean where are we from?
    I'm from Temecula, CA.
    I think he meant - where are the other forum members who said "welcome" back in 2010...the only member he regularly sees is TT. I *think* that's what he meant.
    I've often wondered the same thing about members as I scroll through old threads. Especially the ones with thousands of posts. How would we know if someone passed away suddenly? I'm sure most people just get busy with life.
    When I first signed up with RR I was so intrigued by all of the great threads...I couldn't get enough of them. Now I'm lucky if I get on once a day as my days are busy with family and other things.
    I consider each of you my online Christian family. There's a comfort I get when I come here...hard to explain. I look forward to meeting you all in heaven.

Haha.....yeah, looking at the post again, I can see I misunderstood. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I think he meant - where are the other forum members who said "welcome" back in 2010...the only member he regularly sees is TT. I *think* that's what he meant.
    I've often wondered the same thing about members as I scroll through old threads. Especially the ones with thousands of posts. How would we know if someone passed away suddenly? I'm sure most people just get busy with life.
    When I first signed up with RR I was so intrigued by all of the great threads...I couldn't get enough of them. Now I'm lucky if I get on once a day as my days are busy with family and other things.
    I consider each of you my online Christian family. There's a comfort I get when I come here...hard to explain. I look forward to meeting you all in heaven.
    Yea it's not as intriguing as it was but I still like coming on here. And yes Koalie you understood me!
    Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
    Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Quote Originally Posted by kathymendel View Post
    Haha.....yeah, looking at the post again, I can see I misunderstood. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.
    Thanks anyway for the friendly response!

Hello and welcome to RR.