Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geert Wilders Warning to America

more importantly,is Geert Wilders saved and knows Jesus? i hope he is and i applaud him for being on the side of truth.i just hope he is kept safe and he is saved,the very worst will come during the tribulation and if he is in Christ and born again before it happens he will go with every true believer when Jesus comes to get His church.
    In God I Trust

That was a great read... thanks for posting it
    “Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”- Colossians 3:12

Islam doesn't have long to go before the Tribulation and it has a long way to go before it can take over many European Countries. They will be used for sure in these last days. They are here to antagonise the world to be a thorn in our flesh and to act as a catalyst for some prophet events that must come.

We will be raptured out of here before the worst happens. I really think Islam has to be stopped in it's tracks for the peace that enables the Third Temple to be built. Until then they will keep pushing, planning, plotting and trying to breed their way into world dominion. Little do they know the Messiah Jesus the Jewish/Christian Jesus is about to come and RULE the world.

I don't fear the Muslims they are just pawns in this whole End Times Prophecy events and they don't even know it.

SheHulk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsy View Post
    Islam doesn't have long to go before the Tribulation and it has a long way to go before it can take over many European Countries. They will be used for sure in these last days. They are here to antagonise the world to be a thorn in our flesh and to act as a catalyst for some prophet events that must come.

We will be raptured out of here before the worst happens. I really think Islam has to be stopped in it's tracks for the peace that enables the Third Temple to be built. Until then they will keep pushing, planning, plotting and trying to breed their way into world dominion. Little do they know the Messiah Jesus the Jewish/Christian Jesus is about to come and RULE the world.

I don't fear the Muslims they are just pawns in this whole End Times Prophecy events and they don't even know it.
    You're right, a lot of this speculation is based on the I.P.T.C. fallacy; If Present Trends Continue. But in the long run they never do. There is an old computer geek joke that if computers had been available in the 1800's, someone would have predicted that the streets of our cities would be 8 feet deep in horse manure by 1950. Of course, present trends did not continue.

Even if Jesus was not returning soon, I doubt the Muslim immigrants could maintain a highly technical society or ecnomy, and the economy would crash fairly soon. Especially if the European Middle Class gets tired of supporting the immigrants.

But Jesus is coming soon, not soon enough to suit me, but soon. And then all the projections will be made foolish. "Many are the plans in the heart of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will be established." Proverbs.

Or as the Rabbis paraphrase it, "If you want to make the Lord laugh, tell Him your plans."

I am bumping this thread, just because the world needs to wake up and heed the dire warning of Mr. Wilders

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Who else beheads...?

The Giotine worked quite efficiently for Napoleon.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

I am bumping this thread, just because the world needs to wake up and heed the dire warning of Mr. Wilders

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    My thoughts are that radical islam will be pretty much obliterated from the face of the earth when gog/magog occurs. The one world religion won't be islam taking over the world, it'll be an organization that is the end result of the Kumbaya Emergent movement that seems to be being embraced quite readily.
    Agreed, islams days are numbered.
    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

sobering video, thanks for sharing. I like his point on getting rid of our weak leaders.
    See you on the Battlefield,

/I am bumping this thread, just because the world needs to wake up and heed the dire warning of Mr. Wilders

I haven't seen the video's yet, and I know radical Islam is a very serious threat to our freedoms and our very lives. Although, Islam IMHO will not be the end time one world religion. Personally, coming from an Occult background and having many contacts around the world with high level leaders in various Occult orders in the past, radical Islam will not be tolerated by many in the Occult orders, New Age, Masonic, Pagan, Wiccans, etc. and they will not be forced to bow down to the Islam 'god', who they see as an Abrahamic god to begin with. In which most despise the God of Israel and Jesus. Islam is also linked in their eyes to our God even though their so called god is not ours or the true God of Israel.
    For many years, even before I got into the Occult and belonged to a major world wide group, in which now I have left completely,I always had some belief there is a subtle and hidden agenda that is unfolding before our eyes. Through my contacts I got to see things the average person does not. It will be very interesting to see how all these things will develop. Honestly, I believe the one world religion will be a religion that follows all religions and gods, including Jesus at first. The All in All kinda god. Many in the pagan and occult see god as within everyone and is the universe itself,and ultimately 'god is everyone' and everyone is god, we just need to work within ourselves to let that part of god out. That is why they believe ALL god's and goddesses are one and the same. In essence when people worship a 'god' they are actually worshiping themselves. The AC and False Prophet will just provide a structured way that will convince everyone that we are all 'gods' and the AC is the 'god of gods'.
    When reading prophecy in the Bible, especially concerning the False Prophet and the religious worship of the AC, there will be a display of false wonders and false teachings that will deceive the world, even Atheists. Everyone who does not believe in Jesus WILL follow the False Prophet and the AC. There will be too much so called 'physical evidence' that will convince even the greatest skeptic. Only the power of the Gospel of Jesus will keep those who are His from falling into this trap.
    I know first hand how this can happen. When I was participating in the Occult and working daily with my rituals and invocations,the powers and forces that were experienced were very seductive and I was even convinced that I was doing the Lord's work. I fought tooth and nail with anyone that tried to tell me otherwise. The spirit of Antichrist is extremely powerful within the type of organization that I belonged to. The strange things is, and it is not by accident, that most people never heard of the organization. The influence over society is that strong and most people are totally unaware of it. The teachings fit exactly with what the Bible says will come on the world and it will deceive ANYONE who is not saved.
    For starters it goes all the way back to the Egyptians, Chaldean (Babylon), the Egyptian and Babylonian schools of mystery. Mystery of Babylon comes to mind here. I won't go all the way into what is taught, but it also requires a free will decision to follow, and one must accept a mark on their right hand (symbolically at this point) as well as having a sword at your throat when taking the 'oath'. I went through that a couple years ago. Now, the exact order I belonged to is not it, but the powers that be in the higher levels have been trusting the secret information to yet a new, and unknown agency since this is how the secrets have been passed down for at least a 4 or 5000 years now. Just want to add some info that might also play a major role in the not so distant future.

I know Islam will not be the one-world religion, as it will be totally destroyed by God during the Gog-Magog invasion of Israel. Every remnant of islam will be eradicated off the face of the earth, and mecca will be reduced to a pile of ash and rubble

Default I learned a lot from this thread

Thanks for posting . As always RR forum is the best Christian forum for understanding
    the bible and end times , with current events from around the world.

Worth reading! Wilders is one of the few men worth his salt in Europe.
    Praying for the salvation of him and his family!
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.