Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapture letters/care packages (merged threads)

Default Rapture letters/care packages (merged threads)

I have written a Rapture Message for the un-saved to find, once we leave this world (let it be today, Lord). And over time, I have been inspired to update it and revise it (as The Lord instructed). I would like to provide what will be the last update, as I think not much more needs to be said that has not already been said.

I want to personally thank The Lord for providing me the words and the material (because I'm not so much 'a man of words', as they say) and highly encourage and invite each of you to share this testimony with your own friends and neighbors.

If this saves only one person,it's been worth it.

And to the mods: I know I have written updates in the past, however I could not find them. Perhaps they were purged or got lost during the server upgrade. Rather than clutter the server, please close or delete any other threads.

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

Default So You've Been Left Behind: What Now?

So You've Been Left Behind: What now?

I know right now you are very confused and really don't know what's going on. The only thing you know is many people (myself included) have simply vanished into thin air. No rationale. No warning. No anything. Just *poof* and we're gone, just like that. I have said many times, this would happen, just as Jesus Christ promised and the Prophets foretold, many years before Jesus.

But I, and the others who have gone knew this day was coming, and we were prepared. People may have even tried to talk to you about this, and I don't think you quite believed them.. or perhaps, just was not ready for the truth. Out the countless people missing, we had one thing in common, despite our many racial and ethnic differences. We have accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, the Redeemer of all mankind.

No doubt there will be conspiracy theories as people try to explain what has happened and why so many people simply vanished, all at once. Some of the theories may be mass alien abduction, a science experiment gone wrong, mass suicide, ect. None of those are even remotely true, and the fact that you are reading this message is proof of that.

If you are reading this after the rapture, you need to realize that you have been left behind. At this time, you may be feeling rejected by God. You might be saying to yourself, "Why didn't He take me?" or "I don't understand; I've led a good life." The problem isn’t that God rejected you; the problem is that you have rejected Him. By not committing your life to Jesus and by declining to follow Him, you have left Him with no choice but to leave you behind.

I know, I know. There are all sorts of Christians running around now insisting that this explanation CANNOT be the correct one because THEY are Left Behind. This may include some very visible, well known, and respected Christians and Christian Clergy. What does this tell you? It tells you that any "Christian" left behind was a phony. They may have said they believed they were a 'good person', but God knows the heart of men, and He has seen that they are fakes. They are what we called 'The Apostasy'.

It was well-known to Jesus Christ, that right before the end of the world, there would be what is called 'The Falling Away'. Many people would depart from The Bible. They would seek more 'enlightened' teachers... more 'evolved' clergy who would tell them anything they wanted to hear, rather than what was already Written.

They would seek out teachers who taught there were no such thing as sin or hell, and everybody went to Heaven, regardless of what they did or believed, or what man-made gods they worshipped. After all, they wanted to believe that all gods and beliefs were the same thing.

Does that sound familiar to you?

Jesus Christ warned of such teachers, saying 'There are many roads to hell, but only one to Heaven'

They may have professed with their mouth, but deny in their hearts. And the Lord likes sincere service, not lip service. And believe me, He knows the difference. Perhaps that applies to you as well? You may have been in the Front Pew of Church every single Sunday, always bragging about never missing a Sermon. That's all fine and good, but that alone does not grant Salvation. I have always said that sitting in Church does not make one Saved, any more than sitting in a garage, makes one a car.

You may have thought you were a 'good person' and that alone was enough to warrant your Salvation. Or perhaps you thought there was no such thing as right or wrong, good or evil, but only perspectives and points-of-view. You need to understand that you cannot get to Heaven based on how 'good' you are, or based on your own earthly merits and standards... otherwise you'd be here already, with the rest of us.

Right now, you may be asking yourself what we did differently... We chose Jesus Christ as our only Salvation, acknowledged that we are sinners, and need Forgiveness. I have been told, more than once, 'There are many different roads to Heaven', hinting that a person can still get to Heaven based on their own works. deeds, or standards even if they refused to accept Christ. But what you need to understand, there is only one road that goes beyond the Gate, and that road is Jesus Christ.

Jesus Himself said 'I am the Way and The Life. No may come before The Father, except by Me'. What He is saying is only He can offer Salvation and erase the stain of sin. We cannot erase our own sin, no matter how hard we work, or how many good deeds we do. Salvation is a free Gift and all we need to do, to receive the Gift, is to acknowledge Him as our Lord and Savior.

Romans 23: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Our sin is what separates us from God. Did you know that when we sin, we anger God? It's true. It's our sin that causes the door to Heaven to be slammed shut, in our face. God is Perfection, and how can Perfection and sin co-exist? It can't. God does not tolerate nor excuse sin. Even what people may call a 'little sin' is still big enough to cause us to lose our place in Heaven. In the eyes of God every sin is still sin, regardless of whether we think it's big or small.

The Bible makes it clear the punishment for sin, is death. Not just a physical death, but even worse... a spiritual death. Does that scare you, yet? It should.

Romans 23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

But the great news is The Lord has given us a way out, an escape from the punishment of sin. But He knew somebody would still need to account for, and accept the responsibility and punishment for the sin of all mankind, and that includes your sin, as well as my own. For that purpose, The Lord sent His Own Son to earth. He was nailed to the Cross as a final payment for the price of sin. Jesus took our rightful place, and took all of our sin, and accepted responsibility.

God didn't have to do that, and I don't think anybody could have blamed him if He was to turn His back on this sinful world. But His love and mercy was far greater than His anger. How great the love of The Father, who sent His Own Son to die for our sins. You and I rightfully deserve that fate.

He was nailed on the Cross, and Satan laughed with delight, as he thought he had finally won the war and beamed with prideful arrogance, when Jesus was laid in the tomb, and it was sealed. Surely he thought our fate was sealed, right along with the tomb. But God however, had other plans.

Early on the 3rd Morning, He sent His angels to roll the stone away as Jesus Christ came back from the dead, having defeated sin and Satan, once and for all. He has the keys to Everlasting Life and nothing will make Him happier than to share that victory with you. If you will only let Him.

John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Perhaps you may have chose to ignore Him, thinking that sounded too easy. But it's the honest truth. Jesus did not want you to be left behind, but the great news is even though you missed the boat, He is giving you a second chance. But I'm sorry to have to say, this second chance comes with a high price. There is about to be a great Judgement brought onto the world, and the sinful ways of mankind are about to be purged.

The next few years will be the darkest in the history of mankind. This is what has been called the Great Tribulation. Do not worry for me or for others who have gone, but instead worry for those who still remain. Keep vigilant against those who seek to do you harm, as you have the Truth in front of you, and in these dark days ahead, that will make you an enemy of the system. Yes the very System you sang your praise for, is about to charge at you, full speed.

You may ask yourself how I knew this day was coming, and you did not. After all you considered yourself to be a very intelligent, spiritual person and very 'in-tune' with the universe. Surely if there was something that was about to happen, your worldly 'spirituality' would have filled you in. But the fact is you were blind, because you put your faith in yourself, in your own spirituality, rather than in Jesus Christ.

You may have thought the Rapture and the final war would not happen 'for years'. What you failed to keep in mind is this has been brewing 'for years'. 2,000 years, to be exact. Ever since his defeat at the Cross, Lucifer has been biding his time, waiting to extract his revenge on God, at the expense of His people. He was waiting for just the right time, and all he needed was a puppet. An Anti-Christ. And with the True Believers of Christ out of the way, Lucifer sees this as the 'right time'.

The signs are all around us, but you chose to ignore them and brush us off as 'zealots' and 'nutcases'. They said such things about Jesus Christ, and the Prophet Elijah, as well as the Disciples of Christ. It was Jesus Christ who told us this would happen, and we tried many times to tell you, but you chose to ignore us, as mankind has done with all divine messages... then mankind is amazed when the prophecy comes true. When we, the followers of Christ, were not amazed in the least. We saw it coming. We expected it.

Now is the time to stand firm and stand for God. Now is the time to put your own ways and wants behind you, and accept and walk in His Ways. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the next last years of this world is going to be easy. The Bible makes it clear, this will be the darkest hour for all mankind, and will make all other trials and tribulations seem tame, in comparison.

I have written 'The Great Deception' as a companion piece to this message, and it will explain what will become next, and what to expect. But don't lose faith and hope. Even though this is a terrible time to be on this world, just imagine what waits for you on the next.. as long as you remain true and obedient to God.

Also please be sure to take our self-quiz titled 'Are You a Good Person' which explains why 'good enough' never is.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

Default Do You Consider Yourself to be a Good Person:

I know many of us would like to think we are good, but the truth of the matter is what we call 'good' and what God calls good are as different as night and day. Would you call somebody who told a lie, a good person? How about somebody who stole something? Ok how about this one... would you call somebody who kills a 'good person'? The problem is we have our own definition of what 'good' is... and more times than not, it doesn't match God's definition.

How many of you have ever told a lie in your entire life? Even a small little 'white lie'? Come on, be honest now. I'm sure you're saying 'Sure, but who hasn't'.... am I right? See, that's one of mankind's greatest faults right there.. they look for loopholes that offers an excuse for their sins. When I was younger, I was what you would call a 'habitual liar'. Now I could have easily said it was a 'disease' and used that as my excuse. But I knew better, and what's more important, so did God.

Let's try this one. Have you ever stole anything, regardless of value? I know I am guilty of that. And remember, it doesn't matter if it's just one dollar, or a million dollars... theft is still theft, and in the eyes of the Lord, is equally wrong. How many of us are guilty of theft? And even more, how many of us have tried to excuse it saying something like 'The store will never miss it'?

How many of us have heard that excuse being used? How about you... do you try to justify a theft, with a similar mindset? It doesn't matter if you got away with it or not... the Lord knew, and that's what you really need to worry about.

I have heard people also state 'Sure I stole and lied, but I never killed anybody'.

Ok fair enough. But what would you call somebody who killed? A killer... a murderer, ect. Am I right? So what would you call somebody who lied? If you're honest (at least with yourself) you would say 'They are a liar' or if they stole, then you would say 'They are a thief'.. am I right? And The Lord said that thieves and liars would share the same Judgment as the murderers and killers.

Another problem is we tend to categorize sins as 'small sin' and 'big sin', thinking the Lord will somehow pass a more lenient Judgment on thieves and a more harsh Judgment on the killers. That kind of thinking could not be more wrong, and in the eyes of The Lord, all sin is sin, regardless of whether we think it's big or small. Remember we need to live by His Definition, and not our own.

So class, get out a piece of paper and a number #2 pencil, because it's time for a quiz! And the only people who need to know the answer is yourself and The Lord.

So once again, do you consider yourself to be a good person? Let's find out just how good you are... and once again, we are using His Definition of 'good'. Well be using the 10 Commandments to grade your quiz... and remember you can lie to myself and others, but you can never lie to The Lord. So be honest with yourself.

1. You shall have no other gods before me

Is The Lord always first and foremost in your life? Remember that we are to live for Him, and put Him first at all times. How many times have you failed to do this? Don't worry, I'm not keeping score. But rest assured, The Lord is.

2. You shall not make nor bow down before any graven image.

Kind of self-explanatory, but sadly some religions actually teach and encourage this very practice... even religions that claim to be Christian actively encourage its people to commit this sin.

3. You shall not take the Name of The Lord in vain

Have you ever used the Name of The Lord as a curse or swear word? If so, that is a form of blasphemy, and He will hold blasphemers accountable for their words. And remember, just because nobody else may have heard you, The Lord did.

4. Keep Holy the Sabbath Day

This is the Lord's special day, and we should be extra careful to treat is as Holy. If you have committed any sins on this day, you have broken this rule.

5. Honor your Mother and Father

How you treat your own family is generally a key as to how you treat others. If you have ever smarted-off to your parents, or were disobedient towards them, you have broken this Commandment.

6. You shall not commit murder

Self-explanatory

7. You shall not commit adultery

Adultery is not limited to sex outside of marriage. It's not even limited to unmarried sexual activity. Jesus even went one step more and said 'Whoever looks at another with lust has already committed adultery of the heart'. Even if you have a lustful thought of another, but don't act out on it, you still sinned. Sin is not simply limited to physical acts and actions, as there is sin in thought, as well. How many of us are guilty of this crime?

8.You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

Basically this is saying you should not spread gossip or rumors. How many are guilty of this?

9. You shall not steal

Once again, the value is not important. Theft is still theft. Even if it's something as insignificant as a piece of bubble-gum.

10. You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor

Don't be jealous of your neighbor's wealth, wife/husband, or anything else. And don't have a desire for them.

Ok class, pencils down please. Now how many of these did you get right? How many did you get wrong? If you got even ONE wrong answer you're bound for a one-way trip to Hell, to suffer forever in the lake of fire. Doesn't sound like a fun place to hang out, does it? That's the just punishment for the act of sin. Sin is anything that is in contrast to what the Lord commands. You see, when we sin we actually distance ourselves from The Lord, and His wonderful Home, which is called Heaven.

So, using The Lord's definition, let me ask: Do you still think you are a good person?

You see, at one point or another, we have all broken at least one of these Commandments, and The Lord demands that we account ourselves before Him on the Day of Judgment. The Lord expects each of us to follow every one of these Commandments, at all times. But you may be asking 'I already broke this commandment or that commandment, am I beyond hope'? The wonderful and glorious answer to that is no, you are not!

You see, The Lord knew that mankind couldn't possibly match up to His Standards and had a wonderful plan to rectify that. Around 2,000 years ago in a little village called Bethlehem The Lord sent us a very special person. The Messiah, Jesus Christ! Jesus came to this world as a Living Testimony to the Power and Love of The Holy Lord. Jesus had accepted all of the sins of the world, and accepted the fate of mankind's vast and numerous sins.

You see, the just punishment for sin is death. And for that reason, Jesus Christ was led away to be crucified. After the death, He was placed in a tomb but early on the morning on the Third Day, he was brought back to life, and have paid the price for sin. You see, in Him we can be righteous and glorious in the eyes of The Holy Father.

Jesus Christ wants to wash away your sins and make you a new and re-born person, if you will let Him. He doesn't want you to go to Hell and gave His Own Life, to give you a second life. He is not asking for much in return: Just your love and faith in Him.

Just pray this simple prayer;

Lord Jesus, I come to You knowing I am a sinner and am in need of Your Forgiveness, and ask You to please enter my heart and soul and to become my Lord and Savior and from this day, I turn over my life to You. Amen

And in the words of Jesus to Mary Magdalene: Go, and sin no more.

Default The Great Deception: This Rise of the Anti-Christ

The Great Deception: This Rise of the Anti-Christ

Deception is the art of making one believe in what is not real. There are those who refuse to believe, except what their own eyes show them. They will be deceived. There are those who refuse to believe in anything, unless Science can prove it. They too will be deceived.

But what about the great magicians such as David Copperfield? Did he really make the Statue of Liberty vanish and reappear, at his own will? Did he really walk right through a solid brick wall? Does he really make objects appear and disappear into thin air? Does he really float above the audience, with the greatest of ease? After all, we saw it with our own eyes.

The answer to that my friends, is no he did not. But he made it SEEM like he could accomplish all of those feats, with the simple snap of his fingers, or flick of his hand. But then again, if he could not make it seem like he could do all of those wondrous feats he would not be the world-famous magician that he is, would he? That my friends, is a classic example of deception.

Even though we saw him perform these feats with our own eyes, our mortal eyes have deceived us.

David Copperfield's shows and performances may be simple and innocent entertainment, but it is a form of deception none-the-less.

But there is another Deceiver in the world, and his trickery is not so innocent. But many people will be so awe-struck and will follow him to the ends of the world, literally singing his praises. And in the process, they will lose their place in the Book of Life, and find themselves imprisoned in hell for all of eternity.

Think about it. They won't be in Hell for just a few hours, a few years, or even a few million years. They will be there FOREVER. That's a long time, isn't it?

Lucifer will come to Earth and claim he is the Messiah, and will demonstrate all types of signs and wonders. He will make fire rain down from the sky, just as Elijah had done thousands of years earlier. He will make rain pour down from a cloudless sky. He will create statues and images of himself, that he will give the power to walk around, and even speak.

He will also do what no other politician or religious figure could do since the dawn of time: He will bring peace between Israel and her Arab neighbors. The entire world will be enamored with him, and ask 'Who is like him. Who is greater than he'. He will be embraced, admired, and revered by the entire world. Everybody will have nothing but good things to say about him.

He will perform great signs and wonders in the full sight of the world. He wants the whole mankind to witness the full extent of his powers, and they will. No doubt he will use the modern technology of television and the Internet to broadcast his latest 'miracle' around the world. The entire world will hail him as Savior and Messiah, and will kneel before him in worship.

The headlines of every newspaper in the world will be describing his latest 'miracle' in full detail, as the TV reporters will broadcast them live around the globe, as it happens. As for those who believe only in what they see, they will kneel before him and worship him as God for he has given them exactly what they wanted... something to believe with their own eyes, instead of their heart. And the motto 'seeing is believing' as been drilled into our heads, even before we were old enough to walk.

Those who constantly demanded proof of God's Existence will kneel right next to the rest of the world, in worship of this mysterious figure. They have been so concerned demanding proof of God's Existence, they failed to see it has already been given with His Own Word.

Yes my friends, he is Lucifer. The Fallen Angel. The Great Deceiver. The Lord of Lies. Lucifer will attempt to outlaw and abolish the Holy Truth, replace it with his lies, and proclaim them as 'deeper truths' (a favorite term amongst those of the new-age/pagan movement). And many people will be only too happy to fall for it hook, line, and sinker. But it will get worse.... much much worse.

This is the start of what is known as The Great Tribulation, which the Bible tells of a time of such terror and turmoil that has not been since the dawn of time, nor will ever see again. By this time, The Rapture would have already taken place and the faithful servants and followers of Jesus Christ will have been personally escorted to Heaven by Christ Himself.

Since the Christians will no longer be there to challenge or oppose Lucifer, there will be no complaints when he marches onto Jerusalem, approaches the newly constructed Temple, seats himself on the Holy Throne, and crowns himself as God. In fact, not only will there be no complaints or criticism, he will actually be cheered and applauded. The people of the world will happily bow down, in worship of their new lord.

Lucifer will order life-sized statues and images of his likeness to be built everywhere possible, and the people will be ordered and commanded to bow down, in worship of the Image. Those who do not follow this decree will be outcast as a traitor to Lucifer's new 'kingdom', and will be swiftly and publicly dealt with.

But something incredible will happen, and Israel will, in one voice, declare the Gospel and preach the Word of God to the world. Millions will come to repent of their sins and turn their hearts and souls over to God Almighty. This will greatly anger Lucifer and he will unleash that anger on the world. And his first target will be the newly-converted Christians, themselves.

But God has promised to never leave the world without a Witness to His Name, and will place His Seal on 144,000 (12,000 from each of the 12 Tribes of Israel), supernaturally protecting them for 3 1/2 years, so they can go and witness to the entire world. When word reaches Lucifer, his first order is to outlaw any other religion or god. But Lucifer knows that the people will need something to believe, so he creates a new religion... one with him as God.

He will also send two Divine Messengers who will preach at the Western Wall of the Original Temple (also known as the Wailing Wall), and God will protect them for 3 1/2 years, so they can prophesize against the followers of the Anti-Christ. There is speculation about who these two Holy Messengers are, and most scholars seem to believe one will be Elijah (one of the most revered of the Old Testament Prophets). The other one is said to be either Moses or Enoch. Since both Elijah and Enoch have not perished by death (Elijah was taken to Heaven in a flaming chariot) it is conceivable that the other witness will be Enoch. Although some speculate it will not be Enoch, but Moses.

These Prophets have been given power and authority over the world by God and can summon up plagues, stop the rain, and command fire to to streak from the sky, turning anything it lands on, to complete ash. Many people are bitter towards them, for all the suffering they have endured and finally the Anti Christ will declare war on them, and kill them. He will then order they should not be buried, but instead left out in plain view. The people rejoice at their deaths and have celebrations and much fanfare. But 3 1/2 days later, God commands them to rise and before a stunned world, they stand up, all wounds are healed and they ascend to Heaven.

When Lucifer establishes his world-wide tyranny, Christianity will be declared outlawed and will even go as far to charge Christens with treason. If you remember, Ancient Rome (another society where it's emperors were revered as gods) also charged Christians with treason, as well. Lucifer will have a secret police force that will be so grand and elaborate, Hitler and Stalin would have been sick with envy.

This will be a very dark and dangerous time for the Christians who are now outcasts of society. Lucifer knows that the Christians will continue to be an obstacle and is prepared to use every agency and resource to eradicate them. He will have massive police and agents designed for that sole purpose, my friends. But this has been foretold and will come to pass, as other prophecies have done. The followers of Lucifer will be so caught up in his lies, they will defend them to death and will also plot against those they consider to be his enemies.

Just like in Ancient Rome, to be a Christian is to be marked for death. To be a Christian is the most serious and heinous of all offenses. Even the most evil and heinous killers will be considered a higher regard, than Christians. Christians will be stripped of their belongings, their social standings, and all identity.

They will even be stripped of their basic rights and citizenship status. They will have no trial and will automatically be found guilty. Some will be forced into labor-camps (concentration-type institutions), some will be sent to prison with no hope of parole, and some (the lucky ones) will be simply executed on the spot.

All government of the world, from State to Local, will be consolidated into one unit with Lucifer presiding as both Leader and 'god'. This one world government has only one purpose. It has only one design. That is to subdue the world and force it on bended knee, in service of Lucifer.

Three-and-a-half years into the Tribulation, he will be lord of the world and every nation and flag will swear loyalty to him, and swear their service to him. All of this has been prophecies in both the Book of Daniel and Book of Revelations

The Christians who managed to survive Lucifer's genocide will be under severe pressure to denounce God and swear loyalty to Lucifer, promising amnesty and prestige, if they did so. If a Christian has any friends or family that have sided with Lucifer, no doubt they will encourage them to do the same. And for some people, peer-pressure and the need to 'fit in' can be an unbearable form of pressure

Lucifer will enforce his laws and decrees with his own sign. His Mark. The 666 or Mark of The Beast has been a topic of controversy and is a topic even many priests, pastors, or ministers refuse to comment on. The Mark will be a device (most likely a computer chip) that can be easily implanted on the hand, and read by a special scanner. This chip will contain everything about you. Your name. Your address. Your bank account. Basically it will contain your very existence. Lucifer will make a law that states anybody who does not bear his mark, will not be allowed to work, buy, or sell.

And he cause all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. - Revelations 13:16-17

Millions will be rushing, each one eager to be the first to have this new design, and they will display it as a sign of honor. It will be hailed as 'cool' and 'fashionable'. By rejecting the Mark of The Beast, a person reject's Lucifer's claim to be God. But, no matter how hard they may try to pressure you, you must remain true to the Holy Father and not accept Lucifer's Mark.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

And the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name. - Revelations 14:9-11

It should be known this technology is alive today. Right now there is a computer chip, no larger than a grain of rice than can hold up to six gigabytes of data. Currently this technology is used on pets, to track them down in case they become lost, stolen, or otherwise separated. Some states are debating on whether or not to use this technology on prison inmates, to track them down should they escape. How much longer before the general population is made to submit to this technology?

The Lord has promised he will never forsake His faithful children and will send painful sores and plagues on those who have accepted Lucifer's Mark, and they will be howling in such pain and agony, that even the best and most expensive doctors and medicine cannot cure. Lucifer will tell the people it's the Christians fault they are suffering, and they should go out and kill as many as possible. And they will. They will kill without the slightest hesitation, remorse, or regret.

Your once best friend, or even your own sibling will not have a second thought about killing you, as you are a 'traitor', and are not deserving of life. And because the Courts of the world will be puppets of Lucifer, Christians will find no sympathy there, either.

All of the world's media will act as a propaganda tool for Lucifer. The News will now turn their attention from capturing killers, to capturing the Christians. Everything from the Head of State, down to the local Mayor's office will be one collective unit, with Lucifer himself presiding as Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

We are not at this point just yet, but we're approaching at lightening-like speed. Perhaps you've already noticed the anti-Christian attitude taking shape even here in America? Don't get me wrong, I love America and am just a patriotic as the next person, but even I can't deny the facts. Our children cannot even mention Jesus in school (except if you're using His Name in profanity), yet he/she can go to the School Library and learn all about the occult and paganism.

Paganism is making a return to America under the 'New Age' banner, and their philosophy that 'we are our own god and savior' is being widely applauded and celebrated. Witchcraft is now considered to be 'respectable' as the new-age era has gone mainstream with such shows as Crossing Over: With John Edwards and the number of copy-cat programs being produced, with each one claiming to have a special gift invoking the dead.

Not to mention the slew of 'psychic advisors' each one claiming to know what the future holds. Everybody is trying to milk the New-Age train. But what they don't tell you is, while people may call it different things, it's a form of the occult and God specifically forbade us to take part in it. And the producers are selling the occult as 'entertainment'.

All of this is happening and at the same time, Christian morals are attacked as 'out-dated', 'old-fashioned' or even useless.

Today homosexuality and other perversions are treated as 'normal'. No where is this more true than Hollywood where perversion is not just accepted. It's expected. It's applauded. It's revered.

Even today there is talk about removing God from our monuments, documents, and currency. One has to wonder how much longer before even God Himself is removed?

If you are asked the ultimate question, how do you respond:

Whom do you serve? Do you serve God and His Laws or Lucifer and his decrees? Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, even if that makes you a traitor and lose all of your worldly possessions and status, and be persecuted here, and go to Heaven later?

Or do you choose to serve Lucifer and his minions of hell, live a life of ease and comfort here and now, but go to hell later? Remember the Bible says that in the end, mankind will choose one or the other. There is no middle ground. There is no 3rd option. It's totally one or totally the other.

I know that is a harsh question to ask, but the answer you give will determine will you will spend eternity. And that's a long time!
    Last edited by Trance; May 4th, 2010 at 11:14 AM.

That was an excellent message and I have saved it to my favorites. Thanks!

bump

StarofDavid Guest

That was great reading Trance. Thank you

Thanks Trance for your devotion to this, I believe it will help those left behind.
    Ephesians 2:8-9
    For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

/bump/

Great. I've been thinking of doing likewise.

My husband had a great idea. He created two files on his hard drive. One is named "Nasty", the other is named "Credit Card info". They are both left behind messages.

Clever, clever, man.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

acts - lol

and trance - great message. i'll link it up on my fb page. I already have my own short notes I wrote but that's much more thorough
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:5

WOW, Trance! What a tremendous witnessing message!

Acts, LOL! Fortunately (and unfortunately), I'm sure people will go right for those!!

Trance, thank you! That was beautiful and thorough. I hope that many people will find it and take it to heart once we're gone.

Trance, this was beautifully written and reminded me of things I needed to add to my own "Left Behind Message". However, yours is so much better then mine ... would it be ok for me to copy this message and leave it as a file on my computer in the folder I leave this type of stuff in?

I am not my own, I've surrendered to You, Lord.
    I am not of this world, Heaven is my home.
    - Chelsie Boyd (written by Jesse Shuster)

Please visit my friend Chelsie's site and listen to her beautiful Christian music: http://www.chelsieboyd.com/

Trance, are you making this freely available for copying and dissemination?
    Tall Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by Acts5:41 View Post
    My husband had a great idea. He created two files on his hard drive. One is named "Nasty", the other is named "Credit Card info". They are both left behind messages.

Clever, clever, man.
    I just replicated that idea on my computer as well. Only I took Trance's three messages and in the first folder labeled the first message - Discover Card. The second that tells how to be saved is Visa Card. And the third that tells about Satan and who will you serve is called Master Card.
    Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 1 Peter 4:12-13

For me to live is Christ!

Good idea. I've been wondering how to get this read, just in case.

Good idea. I've been wondering how to get this read, just in case. I pray the Lord will tarry long enough for my Mom to be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Trance, are you making this freely available for copying and dissemination?
    Yes I am.