Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling....faint....need....kitteh....pics.....qui ck....

That black kitty with white whiskers is sooooo purty!!
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Israel

Here is some more. We have them up here too. They are beautiful, but not as big as the eagles.

osprey

ospreys
    1 John 4 : 4
    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Israel

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Israel

Israel

baby killdeer

Israel

Israel

Default Name new kitteh!

We just got a new kitteh to keep our other one company and would really like you guys a RR to name her.... but when I try to upload a pic, it says I've exceeded my quota. Any suggestions (simple idiot language please!)
    http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/treecol/

Israel

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by so-blessed View Post
    We just got a new kitteh to keep our other one company and would really like you guys a RR to name her.... but when I try to upload a pic, it says I've exceeded my quota. Any suggestions (simple idiot language please!)
    http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/treecol/

When you go to photobucket to retrieve your pic, put your
    cursor over your pic you want to copy. A little window will come down.
    Click the img code at the bottom of the window. That copies it with the img code.
    Then you can paste the pic where you want to.

[IMG] [/IMG]

Thank you! So my kitteh is soooo sad coz she still has no name, we'd love your suggestions!

Yeah, posted pic!

Animals are so precious imo. Many cute little ones posted, I just happen to come across this...

Israel

Thank you! So my kitteh is soooo sad coz she still has no name, we'd love your suggestions!

Yeah, posted pic!
    How about Sweetie or Cutestuff? Or go German with something like Shotzie, meaning little treasure.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
    How about Sweetie or Cutestuff? Or go German with something like Shotzie, meaning little treasure.

Also, consider her temperament/personality. I once named a kitten Rascal because that is exactly what he was. He tackled the other kittens in his litter with impunity (until they began to tackle back) and attacked anything that moved under blankets (feet!). He has since turned into the largest cat we have, with very long orange and white fur, orange eyes, a large posterior, and sedentary ways, although he is outside much more than in and shows up only once or twice a week. He's clearly eating elsewhere as well as at home, since he's not lacking for weight!

My kitty matriarch, Mim, on the other hand, I knew her name as soon as I saw her. Mim is short for Miriam. She's a small, quiet calico with huge, bright green eyes. Sometimes I have to study a cat before I know what the name should be, but not my Mim.

One more example: Our resident hunter extraordinaire, Scout, was always the first kitten in her litter to explore new places (outside the kitten box, outside the closet, outside the bedroom, you see what I mean). She has been true to her name in that she still ranges far and wide and is an excellent hunter. DH said he once saw her race across half of our big yard to take down a bird that had just taken flight. She's got long legs, a long tail, and big ears, qualities of a good hunter.

I once had a black polydactyl female that I named Cait Sidhe, named for the Celtic fairy cat that was thought to roam the Scottish Highlands. She always seemed to know when I had a bad headache, and she would come find me in the bed and knead the back of my head with her paws.

Sometimes I name cats based on their birth. We've had at least two sets of what we think were twins. The first set was named Alpha and Beta, and our current set are Romulus and Remus, from Roman mythology. Rommie is long-haired and Reemie is short-haired, but they were the only two white cats in their litter, so we figured they might be twins.

I'm not sure your little one "looks" like any particular name would suit more than another. She looks very much like our generic yellow cats around our area. Perhaps she would do well with a personality name, or a name from English/Scottish history or lore, since I see you live in the U.K. Take your time in naming her, and give her a name that will suit her, and her alone.
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Israel

road runner

Thanks for the ideas. She is very gentle and sweet, so she's now Honey to compliment her big big bruvver Henry!

I can totally see "Honey," especially if she has a sweet disposition, and given her honey color, and the alliteration with "Henry" is good.
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Israel

Thanks for the ideas. She is very gentle and sweet, so she's now Honey to compliment her big big bruvver Henry!
    Honey is a good name. I was going to suggest Sister Peter Marie. I have an orange cat and that is her name. We just call her Pete. Actually I use to watch the HBO series Oz and that was the name of the nun/psychologist on the show. We tend to name our animals 'people' names.
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Israel

Ai Sed, “Heerz no ebil, n see no ebil”!!!