Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ahmadinejad: Osama Bin Laden Not in Iran, More Likely in D.C.

Sari Guest

Default Ahmadinejad: Osama Bin Laden Not in Iran, More Likely in D.C.

Osama bin Laden may be the most wanted man on the planet, but Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejadsaid he has an idea where the terrorist leader is holed up: not a damp cave in the Middle East, but some far cozier setting in Washington, D.C.......

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/iran-presi...ry?id=10558090

Ahmadinejad: Osama Bin Laden Not in Iran, More Likely in D.C.
    No, "most likely" under the rubble at Tora Bora.

Hee hee, reminds me of the Lord of the Rings, the one hobbit says to the other while they are in the midst of the evil wizard Saruman, " The closer you are to danger, the further you are from harm,"
    kinda makes since, Even though TreeBeard said it didn't make since at all. ha.. Well, one never knows, he might be right in our own back yard and they don't even know it...wouldn't that be something, Sheeez

Freud: Ahmadinejad not in touch with reality, recommends placement in a funny farm.
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
    Joshua 1:9

There is a story that Hal Lindsey posted on his site today that alleges that Osama Bin Laden is in fact living very comfortably near Tehran.
    I don't think he is in D.C. and I think the Iranian leader is a frequent liar, so I don't take anything he says seriously, but it is interesting that Osama is a free man and I'm sure we know all about it and are doing nothing.

Ahmadinejad: Osama Bin Laden Not in Iran, More Likely in D.C.
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Quote Originally Posted by Dani D View Post
    There is a story that Hal Lindsey posted on his site today that alleges that Osama Bin Laden is in fact living very comfortably near Tehran.
    I don't think he is in D.C. and I think the Iranian leader is a frequent liar, so I don't take anything he says seriously, but it is interesting that Osama is a free man and I'm sure we know all about it and are doing nothing.
    What was the source given by HL? He has a tendency to use some questionable sources at times, such as Debka, without hesitation.

Christina Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sjrobert View Post
    No, "most likely" under the rubble at Tora Bora.
    Personally, I think that's just wishful thinking.

I don't believe for a second that Osama Bin Laden is dead, I think he's very much alive and I'm also thinking that the US "powers that be" are fully aware of it....just my opinion though...

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post

I don't believe for a second that Osama Bin Laden is dead, I think he's very much alive and I'm also thinking that the US "powers that be" are fully aware of it....just my opinion though...
    Actually it is useful for both the ptb and the Moslems to act as if he is still alive, to keep the Moslems hyped up, and to keep an enemy, BL, alive as a focal point for possible terror, by the ptb. Of course, under Nobama there wouldn't be that focal point emphasis, as there was under the last admin. It has been reported that BL had serious kidney disease, needing dialysis, so his mortality chances would be greater. I still think he is being used for a bit of propaganda and is definitely deceased.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he is staying with what may one day turn out to be his Bestest Bud Obama at the White House.
    Born, Grew, Saved, Damaged, Ran, Married, Kids, Ran, Ran more, Got jarred, Came back, Served with Whole Being, Badly Damaged, RAN, RAN, RAN More, RAN HARD, Found His Love again, Here I am.

Amber Lynne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hootmon View Post

JY11 Guest

Gosh, I thought I saw him here at the Wal-Mart in Camillus!

Quote Originally Posted by sjrobert View Post
    Actually it is useful for both the ptb and the Moslems to act as if he is still alive, to keep the Moslems hyped up, and to keep an enemy, BL, alive as a focal point for possible terror, by the ptb. Of course, under Nobama there wouldn't be that focal point emphasis, as there was under the last admin. It has been reported that BL had serious kidney disease, needing dialysis, so his mortality chances would be greater. I still think he is being used for a bit of propaganda and is definitely deceased.
    Very excellent point.
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by JY11 View Post
    Gosh, I thought I saw him here at the Wal-Mart in Camillus!
    No, that was Elvis.

I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (Rev. 3:8,10)

I'm a Navy mom.

BL is hiding in Kenya holding BHO's birth certificate hostage......

00.7 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post

He probably got a plastic surgery and currently runs the most recent administration in DC... nothing surprises me ANYMORE!

Christina Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 00.7 View Post
    He probably got a plastic surgery and currently runs the most recent administration in DC... nothing surprises me ANYMORE!

lol, me neither

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he is staying with what may one day turn out to be his Bestest Bud Obama at the White House.
    Thats the same thing I was thinking, Osama and Obama the best buds in DC..wouldn't be too far fetched of an idea...
    GreAt iS thE LoRd!Always and Forever!!

rescuedbyChrist Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 00.7 View Post

I once saw a video where it shows obama morph into osama. Makes you wonder... He did say he would destroy us from the inside.

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that is within us, to HIM BE GLORY!"Eph. 3:20, 21