Thread: Israeli Land Evictions = Disasters in America

Gary Rich Guest

Israel Israeli Land Evictions = Disasters in America

Over the past 19 years, since 1991 when the Israeli-Arab peace train began at the Madrid Spain Peace Conference to work on the idea of Israel trading its Hebrew Land for Arab Peace, there has been an obvious connection between whenever America pressures Israel at these meetings to give away its Land and natural disasters that follow immediately in the United States. This is not some fancy theory, but a hard fact. Listed in this article is documented evidence since 1991 that pressuring Israel to giveaway its Jewish Land to the Muslim Arabs results in immediate Judgement from God Himself

1. October 30, 1991 : The Madrid Conference opens with President Bush pushing Israel to consider a " land for peace" idea. Israel gives away its God-given Land to the Arabs for Peace. As this conference begins, the perfect storm develops in the North Atlantic. This storm travels from east to west, creating the largest waves ever recorded in that region and crashes into the New England coast, causing much destruction

2. August 23, 1992 : The Israeli-Arab peace talks move to Washington DC where Israel is again pressured to give up its Land to the Arabs. In Florida at the same time Hurricane Andrew forms-hits South Florida in what becomes the worst natural disaster to ever hit America. Causing $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 people homeless

3. January 16, 1994 : President Clinton meets with Syria's president Assad to discuss giving away the Israeli Golan Heights area to the Arabs, within 24 hours a powerful 6.9 earthquake hits Southern california. This quake becomes the 2nd most destructive disaster to hit America besides Hurricane Andrew

4. September 28, 1998 : America once again in meetings with Israel comes up with a plan for Israel to give up some of its West Bank Land( Judah and Samaria) to the Arabs. President Clinton meets with Yasser Arafat to complete this land deal and to discuss declaring a Palestinian State on Israeli land. At the same time, Hurricane George slams into the US Gulf Coast with 110 mile winds. Causing 1 billion dollars damage

5. October 15-22, 1998 : As the Israeli PM and Arafat are meeting at the Maryland Wye River Plantation to promote the same and for Peace ideas, the State of Texas was hit with severe rain storms, flooding 25% of the State

6. May 3, 1999 : Yasser Arafat with President Clinton scheduled on this day in Washington DC to declare a Palestinian Muslim State on Israeli Land with Jerusalem as their Arab Capital. A Powerful Super Tornado system with winds at 316 mph sweeps across the American Mid-West hits hours before the Declaration was to be announced. This natural disaster postponed the announcement till later on in the year

7. October 11, 1999 : Jewish residents in 15 West Bank Israeli towns are evicted from their homes under an American/Israeli agreement. The next day a 7.1 earthquake hits the American Southwest in the fifth most powerful earthquake in the 20th Century

8. September 11, 2001 : at 11am that morning, the American UN Ambassador was to present a final proposed agreement to the United Nations assembly for the establishment of a Palestinian Arab State on Israeli Jewish Land. At 9 am on 9/11/01 terrorists attacked the Twin Towers in NYC, closing down the City and the UN. The proposed agreement was never voted on

9. August 2005 : An American/Israeli plan called Disengagement was put into effect - ripping 9,000 Israeli citizens away from their Jewish homes in the Gaza Strip. These Israelis were made both homeless and jobless because of this action. As these Israeli residents were being forced from their homes, Hurricane Katrina formed in the Atlantic ocean and hit the Gulf Coast- New Orleans. Killing 2,000 residents, and leaving many homeless and jobless

10. February 2, 2007 : as the UN, EU, Russia and USA are meeting in Washington DC with State Dept Director Rice to work on a new Middle East plan to grant the Palestinians a State on Israeli Land, a Super Tornado hits Central Florida in the middle of the night , causing much death and destruction. About 1,500 homes are destroyed, the familes now homeless

11. April 20, 2010 : while President Obama was putting intense pressure on Israel to stop construction on Israeli land in Jerusalem, and sending a US Middle-East envoy to Israel to force Israel to agree to a Muslim Palestinian State on Jewish Land - the largest oil well explosion/disaster in USA history occured in the Gulf of Mexico.

12. July 6-7, 2010 : President Obama hosted the Israeli Prime Minister at the White House in Wash DC, with news media reporting Obama pressuring Israel to give an apology to Turkey for the IDF raid on the terrorist ship that tried to run the Gaza blockade,at the same time, a severe heat wave hit the USA Northeast - from Wash DC to New York City, with temps over 100 degrees

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, by now you should be able to see the connection between America forcing Israel to give up its God-given Hebrew Land and our the Almighty sending Judgement Disasters at the same time. The message for these past 19 years is very clear - don't mess with Israel. Don't give away Hebrew Land to the Muslim Arabs or God will punish you.

I expect we will see God continue to send Judgements to America for continuing these planning meetings to force the Hebrew people to give away their Land to the Arabs. A deadline of Fall 2010 has been set by the Obama Administration for Israel to come up with a Peace Plan to give the Arabs a Muslim State on Israeli Land. Obama has stated he will convene an International ME World Conference in 2011 or 2012 to force Israel into a Peace Settlement with the Arabs, if they don't come up with their own plan soon

Folks, when this happens, as the past 19 years of experience has shown, expect the Judgement hand of God to fall on America once again. Only this time, it will be far worse. Forcing Israel to give up the West Bank is like tearing away the very heart and soul of the State of Israel

The Lord God will send horrific judgement onto this country the likes of which we have never seen before. Genesis 12:3 tells you His covenant promise. Go against Israel, and the God of this Universe will go against you. Just look at the past 19 years of Judgements he has sent, then multiple those three times, and you will get the picture of what Judgements God will send this time if America once again forces Israel to give up its Hebrew Land to the Muslim Arabs

In closing, i believe all we see happening in the world today are final signs that the Savior of the World Jesus Christ is indeed returning soon. The great escape of all Christian believers in the " rapture flight " will occur as God has promised. And then the Tribulation Judgements as described in the Book of Revelation will begin. Your appointment with Eternity draws near, use your earthly life to make an eternal difference for God's Kingdom.

One day every Christian believer in Jesus Christ will be standing before God at the Judgement Seat of Christ. What you did with your earthly life that had eternal value will be rewarded by Jesus Christ Himself. Start today making deposits into eternity, storing up eternal treasure for yourself in heaven, and you will hear Jesus say : " well done, thy good and faithful servant "

have a blessed day, Gary

jd4Him Guest

Amen, brother! The Word of the Lord is true and events will take place just as He has said. For He knows the beginning and the end, and just as the signs are appearing we are to look up with expectancy that He will return for His own soon.

Gary Rich Guest

and here we go again, Pres Obama making a promise to force Israel to withdraw from Jerusalem and the West Bank, expect more divine judgement on America this day gets closer

__________________________________________________ ___________________

From The Jerusalem Connection e-newsletter, July 9, 2010.

Obama Promises Saudi King that Israel will Withdraw from Jerusalem, West Bank
    by Geostrategy-direct.com

President Barack Obama was said to have pledged to Saudi Arabia that the United States would force Israel to withdraw from eastern Jerusalem and the entire West Bank by 2012.

Diplomatic sources said Obama relayed a pledge to Saudi King Abdullah that he would take any measure to ensure an Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank and Jerusalem over the next 18 months. They said Obama relayed the pledge to Abdullah during the president's trip to Riyad in June 2009, about four months after he assumed office, in exchange for Abdullah's help to arrange for the end of the Taliban war in Afghanistan.

“Obama believes the Saudis are the most important element in his strategy to withdraw from Afghanistan,” a diplomatic source familiar with the Obama-Abdullah talks, said. “Abdullah said he was ready to talk to Taliban, but asked for a clear and definitive promise to deliver Israel.”

Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat said: “When Netanyahu uses religion for his political purposes he only spreads hate and fear…Israel does not have any biblical or political right to Jerusalem.”

God says: “I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them and I will inspire them to fear me so that they will never turn away from me. I will rejoice in doing them good and will most assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.”…“I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.”… “If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right had forget its skill. May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not consider Jerusalem my highest joy.” [Jeremiah 32:40-41; I Kings 9:3; Psalm 137:5-6].

The Jerusalem Connections says: The “hate and fear” that Saeb Erekat speaks of is really a “hate” for the God of Israel and a “fear” He will do what he has promised. Whether he knows it or not, Erekat is speaking for all those opposed to Israel. Anti-Semitism (or as it is popularly called today, anti-Zionism) is really anti-God in its attitude and actions. God is the one who has decreed the irrevocable and eternal covenant with the descendants of Abraham. Those opposed to the covenant have a quarrel with God. For since its inception that covenant galls to no end some people, especially Palestinians and Arabs as well as the whole Muslim world. The strongest and safest argument Israel has for its existence is its land with an undivided Jerusalem that God has guaranteed by covenant promise. Israel would do well to rely more

Great job on the research!
    Let's Dance, kupo!

Interesting. I wonder how many Christians were displaced, homeless, and broke because of revenge on our country our to a Government decision.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

[27] No Speculations on the Causes of Natural Disasters onto people or cities as being Judgments from God - We are still living in the Age of Grace. God deals with individuals on a personal salvation basis and speculations of natural disasters and the timings of isolated or random natural disasters upon others due to political, economic, or religious actions taken by governments, societies, or individuals does not warrant a direct judgment from God. Luke 13:2-5 II Peter 3:7-13

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.