Thread: Bombing and Attack Question

Default Bombing and Attack Question

We have been watching on bated breath and waiting for an attack on Iran by Israel that seemed imminent but has not materialized with the Iranian reactor being loaded over the weekend. We have talked about prophetic implications, if any, if Israel had attacked (or will, since the potential for them to do so I guess is still a possibility, though I think remote). It seems that the world is not just going to give Iran the pass to go nuclear, but now we are seeing daily headlines with the same plans being promoted for Lebannon and other surrounding Islamic countries that hate Israel.....

It looks like today to me that Israel has to prepare to defend itself and may not elect to attack anyone to prevent further regional nuclear development. Everyone bluffed and Iran called it, and it has only emboldened these other nations to follow their lead. I cannot help but think about Pharoh, Haman, the gentleman I read about who laughed at Hitler, I believe, when he reminded him that God's Word said that Israel and the Jews would be around forever and that they eat food named after guys like Haman while they celebrate his destruction and their salvation every year. I would think their situation right now is quite prophetic for many reasons.

Thoughts? Is there really still any possibility that they would be considering an attack on Iran?

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

The Israeli's have contingency plans for every possible scenario we could ever think of.

The ultimate contingency of course, is God.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Timing is everything.

(God's timing that is.)

Remember if Israel is forced to strike, it will happen. If given the option to strike, it is most likely they will want the best conditions for success, both militarly, and politically.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Zion Guest

Israel God's Promise To Protect Israel

The U.S. believes Iran is a year away from getting the bomb....six months to make HEU from low-enriched uranium and another six months to assemble a warhead. I think the Obama team is trying to prevent or stall Israel from striking Iran. They want to speed up the Israeli-Palestinian peace process to quiet the Muslims down. They say peace can be achieved in a year. If Israel decides to strike, they probably will inform us AFTER the fighter jets have already flown out on their mission but BEFORE Iran is hit. So while the jets are enroute to Iran, the phone call will be placed. As to WHEN, I don't know. I have to remind myself of Galatians 5:22 "the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, PATIENCE........etc." In my gut, I feel that Israel will strike sometime in the next year, but it will be a surprise.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132695

Israel God will be "On Time" - "Just In Time" !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Timing is everything.

(God's timing that is.)
    I was fretting about Iran loading up but then it occurred to me that they can't be "disabled" at this point because they still have a "role" to play in the battle of "Gog and Magog". They're having nuclear weapons is certainly a problem for Israel, the U.S. and Europe__BUT IT ISN'T FOR GOD !!!
    Let them all "arm up" -- God is laughing at them.

After this occurred to me I remembered hoping that we believers would be able to see Gog & Magog destroyed.. BUT Now on second thought --

God promised to save us from the "wrath to come", so I believe we'll be outta here; which means "Our Redemption is Near" and boy am I ready !!! Even So Come Lord Jesus...

God Bless,
    1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed!

Israel's predicament is complicated. If they choose to attack Iran's nuculear (in remembrance of GWB) sites, tens of thousands of missiles may rain down upon them from their nearby neighbors who are anxious to do just that. Israel may need to do a massive and bloody clean-up around it's borders immediately before hitting Iran... in any case every scenario they can think of probably looks impossible in terms of the end results for damage to Israel itself. They're in a tough place... by design... God wants His chosen ones to turn to Him but it'll take all of tribulation before that actually happens... and until then, nothing will happen to Israel that God doesn't allow. Praying for Israel
    Tall Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Elder View Post
    I was fretting about Iran loading up but then it occurred to me that they can't be "disabled" at this point because they still have a "role" to play in the battle of "Gog and Magog". They're having nuclear weapons is certainly a problem for Israel, the U.S. and Europe__BUT IT ISN'T FOR GOD !!!
    Let them all "arm up" -- God is laughing at them.

After this occurred to me I remembered hoping that we believers would be able to see Gog & Magog destroyed.. BUT Now on second thought --
    God promised to save us from the "wrath to come", so I believe we'll be outta here; which means "Our Redemption is Near" and boy am I ready !!! Even So Come Lord Jesus...
    God Bless,
    I totally agree with this.

-Lynn

I do not disagree with you necessarily, Dan, but I do have another question.

Ezekiel 38-39 is not my strong suit for knowing all the ins and outs, sorry. Here goes: Which other countries in the Gog/Magog passages also have nukes today? Does Iran having or not having nuclear weapons actually change the outcome of these passages if one of the other countries involved do? Is there a reason in particular one would think that nuclear weapons are used in this particular conflict? Is there some thought that they launch nukes which do not explode and then Israel is taking this fuel and using it to power a nuclear reactor of their own for electricity or something?

In Ch 38 v5, it says Persia, Ethiopia, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet. Note that it says in particular that these three have shield and helmet.

I was reading in Zechariah this morning for a bit, and Ch 14 was pretty horrendous. Is this the same battle?

All the future battles are pretty confusing.

2 future battles
    Gog Magog and Middle East War

Israel wont attack or destroy Iran because this is not in scripture.

Syria (Damascus) will be destroyed soon, this is in scripture.

Iran has been helping the terrorists in Syria

Chalk all this up to what it says in Matthew 24 ... wars and rumors of wars...
    Things aren't falling apart, the Lord is having them fall into place!

Default It's a nuclear power plant...

Anyone who knows anything about nuclear power plants know that they look different in a satellite image that a nuclear facility committed to making weapons. Why should Israel attack now? What's the hurry? Why push Israel into doing something it's not ready to do? Israel is too smart into being goaded into an unnecessary attack on a nuclear power plant.

My husband would know, LOL. I am not in a rush at all.

Every day the Lord waits is a blessing for each and every soul that receives salvation.

I think Israel had better not tell the US until after the attack is over, if there is one. Obama would probably call the Iranians to tell them the Israelis were on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by sherrimae View Post
    I think Israel had better not tell the US until after the attack is over, if there is one. Obama would probably call the Iranians to tell them the Israelis were on the way.
    I would not be suprised at all if he did do that (tell them ahead of time). The red phone in the white house is most likely connected to a mosque in Palestine.
    One Day Closer

Quote Originally Posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post
    I would not be suprised at all if he did do that (tell them ahead of time). The red phone in the white house is most likely connected to a mosque in Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Israel's predicament is complicated. If they choose to attack Iran's nuculear (in remembrance of GWB) sites, tens of thousands of missiles may rain down upon them from their nearby neighbors who are anxious to do just that. Israel may need to do a massive and bloody clean-up around it's borders immediately before hitting Iran... in any case every scenario they can think of probably looks impossible in terms of the end results for damage to Israel itself. They're in a tough place... by design... God wants His chosen ones to turn to Him but it'll take all of tribulation before that actually happens... and until then, nothing will happen to Israel that God doesn't allow. Praying for Israel
    Interesting assessment, Timbers. You got my antennas up. I'm going to pay some more attention to that from here on.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.