Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition - A Call for Separation

I, HIE, commit to keeping the purity of the faith in Jesus Christ pure. Undefiled by mans purposes, as well intentioned as they may be. To keeping separate from this world, and all its entanglements. To lift Jesus Christ as the way, the truth and the life. Though many may forget or abandon these things over time, I will not, with the help of Jesus Christ.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Tres Wright Guest

This is a great thread Buzz! Especially considering the recent "revival" of interest in (of all things) our government. We need to be mindful that our government is not of God, it is rife with immorality and corruption and it will always be until the King assumes His throne over us.

I, Tres, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Christina Guest

satan has been watching over time and has seen how people (believers) want a "revival" in their country and want their country to turn back to God and he has used this to deceive many believers into thinking that this "revival" was of God, however, God's Word tells us that there will not be any national revival in these late hours but because (as has been mentioned by Anddra in another post) "we" are too loving and hold true to our morals, some are ready to stand side by side with those who worship a different jesus all because they appear to have the same desire to see the country turn back to "god" and stand firm on our morals. It is my belief that satan has given these people what they wanted "politically and morally" that they so badly wanted to believe this was from God.

satan deceived believers by using their very own desires (love and morals too) against them. In this late hour we as believers need to stay in God's Word constantly so that we may know what is from God and what isn't and although morals and "god" are words that are thrown around, it doesn't mean it's from the God we serve. Do not be deceived by the christianology that alot of people are throwing around, just because they use the same "religious" terminology that we do, does not mean they worship the same God we do.

Discernment needs to be at an ALL time high right now and now more than ever, believers need to stand back to back and take care of eachother, stand firm on God's Word together and reveal the lies and deceit to those around us!

Thanks for posting this, Buzz. The scripture is so clear on this subject, yet so many refuse to see.

I, yeshua'sbride, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
    Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith... (Hebrews 12:2)

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ...(Philippians 1:6)

I, ThePenguin, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not if, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Pray I Deborah 55

, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my
    faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

I Also Pledge to "rightly divide" the Word of TRUTH....and for GOD's leading on my new journey..

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    satan has been watching over time and has seen how people (believers) want a "revival" in their country and want their country to turn back to God and he has used this to deceive many believers into thinking that this "revival" was of God, however, God's Word tells us that there will not be any national revival in these late hours but because (as has been mentioned by Anddra in another post) "we" are too loving and hold true to our morals, some are ready to stand side by side with those who worship a different jesus all because they appear to have the same desire to see the country turn back to "god" and stand firm on our morals. It is my belief that satan has given these people what they wanted "politically and morally" that they so badly wanted to believe this was from God.

satan deceived believers by using their very own desires (love and morals too) against them. In this late hour we as believers need to stay in God's Word constantly so that we may know what is from God and what isn't and although morals and "god" are words that are thrown around, it doesn't mean it's from the God we serve. Do not be deceived by the christianology that alot of people are throwing around, just because they use the same "religious" terminology that we do, does not mean they worship the same God we do.

Discernment needs to be at an ALL time high right now and now more than ever, believers need to stand back to back and take care of eachother, stand firm on God's Word together and reveal the lies and deceit to those around us!

MrMannn Guest

I, Steve, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

I, Daniel, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be different due to my faith in the testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Awesome and inspiring thread!

I, Chris, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

I, ReadyToGoNow, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Thank you for this thread
    One Day He's Coming! Oh Glorious Day!

NewWorldOrder Guest

I, NewWorldOrder, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Amen to all that!

I, JoelH, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

His Bride Guest

Praise you Lord Jesus.....these are my brothers and sisters....wanting to give allegiance to you alone!!!!

carolina_guy Guest

I, c_g, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeIsEnough View Post
    I, HIE, commit to keeping the purity of the faith in Jesus Christ pure. Undefiled by mans purposes, as well intentioned as they may be. To keeping separate from this world, and all its entanglements. To lift Jesus Christ as the way, the truth and the life. Though many may forget or abandon these things over time, I will not, with the help of Jesus Christ.
    x2

And I, c_g, further commit to not loving the world or anything of the world. I yield to the Holy Spirit in His conforming me to the image of Jesus Christ, to defend the unadulterated Gospel of Jesus Christ at all costs, and to never sacrifice this Gospel on the alter of ecumenical patriotism.

NewWorldOrder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carolina_guy View Post
    I, c_g, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

x2

And I, c_g, further commit to not loving the world or anything of the world. I yield to the Holy Spirit in His conforming me to the image of Jesus Christ, to defend the unadulterated Gospel of Jesus Christ at all costs, and to never sacrifice this Gospel on the alter of ecumenical patriotism.
    Yes, yes, yes.

So, does this officially make us Rapture Ready Warriors....

Quote Originally Posted by NewWorldOrder View Post
    Yes, yes, yes.

So, does this officially make us Rapture Ready Warriors....
    It's actually placed huge Bulls-eyes on our backs But so be it.

People have accused me of being biased. If adhering to the Bible makes me biased, then I guess I am.
    I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (Rev. 3:8,10)

I'm a Navy mom.

I Marie_M commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
    The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1

NewWorldOrder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelf View Post
    It's actually placed huge Bulls-eyes on our backs But so be it.

People have accused me of being biased. If adhering to the Bible makes me biased, then I guess I am.

eh, that's okay. I've had a bulls eye on my back for a while. I never compromise on God's Word, and it's gotten me into some trouble, but that's okay. I'd rather have someone mad at me for not compromising on my convictions than to make friends in the name of unity. The interesting thing is, if you allow the Holy Spirit to do the work, others who may have not discerned rightly before, suddenly have this light bulb go off of sudden realization. It's really cool.

Christina Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carolina_guy View Post
    Amen c_g!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewWorldOrder View Post
    eh, that's okay. I've had a bulls eye on my back for a while. I never compromise on God's Word, and it's gotten me into some trouble, but that's okay. I'd rather have someone mad at me for not compromising on my convictions than to make friends in the name of unity. The interesting thing is, if you allow the Holy Spirit to do the work, others who may have not discerned rightly before, suddenly have this light bulb go off of sudden realization. It's really cool.
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!