Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Petition - A Call for Separation

I, Delivered, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the Living Testimony of Jesus Christ!!!

His Bride Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tres Wright View Post
    This is a great thread Buzz! Especially considering the recent "revival" of interest in (of all things) our government. We need to be mindful that our government is not of God, it is rife with immorality and corruption and it will always be until the King assumes His throne over us.
    Amen, Tres!

I, Tammie, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
    Semper Fi!

W-ozzy Guest

Default Commitment

I, Warren, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

I Randy commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, the author and finisher of my faith. Amen!!

Cross

I, Arlene, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Amen

I, Stephanie, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Default All in...

I Jeff commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Yes and Amen.

Bullseye, why I'm working on the whole collection! I already have quite a few that I wear. It's like anti-camo, being a Christian these days.

There isn't anybody outside of this small circle that I can be comfortable with. I want to just be done with restraint and "get on with it".

Jeff

Beloved Lord, please hear the cries of your faithful Church. We await our departure from a place we do not belong.

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    Beloved Lord, please hear the cries of your faithful Church. We await our departure from a place we do not belong.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post

Amen, Barb! I'm so ready to go home!
    The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1

I, Terri, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Terri and everyone

I'm looking forward to the fellowship we're about to share forever in God's Kingdom. Remember, the door to my mansion will always be open to you.

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

I, WickIsTrimmed, commit myself to remain seperate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!

Chad72 Guest

I Chad, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world, but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

I Allen, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
    Thank you Jesus!!!
    Also, thank you Buzz for this inspiring and informative thread.

I, SoundingtheAlarm, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
    Romans 13:11 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here.

I, Patti, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of the world, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
    "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries

Quote Originally Posted by Patti311 View Post
    I, Patti, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of the world, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
    I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (Rev. 3:8,10)

I'm a Navy mom.