Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scentsy Vs. ScentSationals??

Lightbulb Scentsy Vs. ScentSationals??

I bought a Scentsy a few Months ago and some bars. And found that I Really liked
    it Better than I thought I would I just don't like the Price of them that well!!
    When I was in WalMart saw that they had ScentSationals Large Warmers and the
    wax bars too. And at a Much better Price!!!

Has any one tried these ScentSationals??

And Yes I've heard that there was a Lawsuit between Scentsy & Walmart Or The Makers of
    ScentSationals.
    Prz-Him

what are they?

They are Wickless/Flameless Candles and alittle light bulb heats the wax.

To find out what they are go to the websites.

www.scentsy.net/en-us/index.aspx

www.scentsationals.com
    Last edited by PRZ-Him; September 10th, 2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: spelling
    Prz-Him

Prz-Him

I haven't tried these but love WoodWick reed diffusers, especially Cinnamon Chai.
    Those scentsationals look pretty good. Have you tried Orange Clove or the Cinnamon Vanilla?

No I have Not tried those.
    Right now I've got Sizzling Cinnamon it it.
    Prz-Him

ok, so now my mom has me addicted to Scentsy......

I prefer incense.

There's something really cool about burning incense (which is completely Old Testament) when I do my God Time.

My husband knows not to bug me if he smells incense... mostly.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

i love incense too! i love myrrh resin and dragon's blood

but other than the pure resins most of the companies are Indian and i always wonder if its ok to be funding them with my money...yanno?

i love the scent though and the wafting smoke. i get torn over it for some silly reason

Well, a lot of Indian Christians these days. I actually help support a guy in Assam.

I buy a lot of a good local incense at a grocery store. It's my favorite.

I also pick some up at an import store.

AH! Pray for all the unreached people in Asia, including India, every time you burn the incense.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

I get my Bibles here

Quote Originally Posted by Acts5:41 View Post

AH! Pray for all the unreached people in Asia, including India, every time you burn the incense.
    i'm glad you said that, i have done it once before when i was uncertain if i should be burning incense at all. i liked Nag Champa (Satya Sai Baba) but those are made for meditation in particular so i was really torn....

i love Wildberry brand and Triloka is even nicer but pricey.

i'll remember to pray for them-- but not expect the smoke to bring them to God

Exactly, I'm praying for "my" region anyway.

I also play a kind of dart game, with a little atlas, when I pray. I flip it open at random, point my finger with eyes closed, and pray for whatever country I see.

I felt it was a little silly until this year. I kept getting Japan, pray for Japan.. OK Lord.

Then they had the quake, tsunami, and nuke disaster, and I kept getting Japan. Made a believer out of me.

I've been getting south Australia a lot, too. Like, right by Tasmania.

I get my Bibles here

i keep forgetting to, but then i haven't any incense left right now....

i did find some melty wax at walmart the other day. they were "better homes and gardens"... i didn't see 'scentsationals' though. there were some other ones, 'living--- something..." the wax was shaped like the scent, flowers, cinnamon sticks. they were both $2 a package but one was 2oz and the other was 1oz. I got the BHG 2 oz. I like them so far. I am using lemongrass and verbena now.

make sure you guys check out our Bring Back My Bar promotion this month! If you like the smell of Lemons check out Lucious Lemon. I like it! Also we have fried ice cream as well as Irish Cream. Yummy smells! LOL yes im a consultant!

Also this catalog season for our charity cause warmer is Autisum Speaks. ALL proceeds go toward Autisum research. last season was breast cancer, Heidi and Orville were able to donate $500,000 toward breast cancer reasearch with the sale of the warmers.

I dont know if im allowed to post a link to my website so i wont. But i can tell you when Christmas time comes i hope we have the Menorah warmer again.

here is a few of our other warmers as well.

We also have a coast guard warmer!

The Military Warmers are available year around and proceeds go toward the respective branches family support activites. If you have any questions please let me know. I love Scentsy because its SAFE! No open flames to get burnt with and my house can still smell good!
    Joh 14:6 λεγει αυτω ο ιησους εγω ειμι η οδος και η αληθεια και η ζωη ουδεις ερχεται προς τον πατερα ει μη δι εμου

Joh 14:6 dicit ei Iesus ego sum via et veritas et vita nemo venit ad Patrem nisi per me

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

I just splash a little diesel and creasote on my shoes... Mmmm..... House smells like a railyard.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by icebear View Post
    i keep forgetting to, but then i haven't any incense left right now....

i did find some melty wax at walmart the other day. they were "better homes and gardens"... i didn't see 'scentsationals' though. there were some other ones, 'living--- something..." the wax was shaped like the scent, flowers, cinnamon sticks. they were both $2 a package but one was 2oz and the other was 1oz. I got the BHG 2 oz. I like them so far. I am using lemongrass and verbena now.
    Also icebear you may not find them at all. Scentsy sued Scentsationals because of trademark infringment a year or so ago. If you do see them though it has to say "not a scentsy product" on the package. Also BE VERY CAREFUL if you use the walmart wax in your scentsy warmer. Its been known to crack the dish because of something they put in their wax. Also because their wax is so hard, and the warmers dont get that hot it might not melt the wax all the way.
    Joh 14:6 λεγει αυτω ο ιησους εγω ειμι η οδος και η αληθεια και η ζωη ουδεις ερχεται προς τον πατερα ει μη δι εμου

Joh 14:6 dicit ei Iesus ego sum via et veritas et vita nemo venit ad Patrem nisi per me

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    I just splash a little diesel and creasote on my shoes... Mmmm..... House smells like a railyard.
    Wally sounds like you could use some Scentsy in your home. let me see if i can find one of the Scentsy Man scents for you.

Aww yes here we go...

Sharp-Dressed Man Scentsy Bar

Grapefruit and lemon sparkle over eucalyptus and basil, like cuff links on a classic tuxedo shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by cheymat View Post
    Also icebear you may not find them at all. Scentsy sued Scentsationals because of trademark infringment a year or so ago. If you do see them though it has to say "not a scentsy product" on the package. Also BE VERY CAREFUL if you use the walmart wax in your scentsy warmer. Its been known to crack the dish because of something they put in their wax. Also because their wax is so hard, and the warmers dont get that hot it might not melt the wax all the way.
    interesting. although the BHG actually is a pliable wax, soft much like Scentsy. There is another brand of scented wax bars that i used to get for tealite-type wax warmers ( i used to get it at a place called Craft Mania) but it is a harder wax- so i won't use that brand with this.

i have to say away from the dessert scented waxes-- they are so convincing i get terrible cravings for sweets.

My mom has the Coast Guard warmer (and i think every outlet has a plug-in lol) My mom also got my sister and her daughter the Coast Guard one too and i got the green bamboo with the brass rings.

its a great product line.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

I'd rather burn anthricite. Has a nice Centraillia scent to it......

That bar-thing you pictured looks like what I see hanging in the "stand-up" station in the men's room. Not that you would be aware of it.... just sayin'.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Bamboo Tali is a very pretty warmer it came in my starter kit when i signed up in Oct. of last year. We have the Air Force warmer because my hubby is in it. he put it in his office, and for some reason he keeps stealing my bars when he runs out. I think he likes the smells and just wont admit it! as for the BHG wax please be careful like i said we dont know what they put in their wax but it causes the dishes to crack.