Thread: False Prophet Manasseh Jordan Contradicts Himself

Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping

Default False Prophet Manasseh Jordan Contradicts Himself

http://christianresearchnetwork.com/?p=19454

Manasseh Jordan Contradicts Himself
    Published September 16th, 2010 by Chrystal Whitt in Word of Faith

In the following video, Manasseh Jordan tells Phil Munsey that God allows people’s homes to go into foreclosure so people can listen to His voice.

That contradicts what Word of Faith teaches, which is that if you have enough faith your house WON’T go into foreclosure.

He then shows clips of himself prophesying over a woman – he tells her she will walk into a bank and be approved. The messages sent from the young “prophet” are mixed and lacking the sure and certain truth of God’s Word. What it does contains is the word of Manasseh Jordan… and only Manasseh Jordan. Not God.

As the video winds down, notice the clips of Manasseh demonstrating his “power,” and the montage of adoring faces cut into the clip. If you think of this from a marketing vantage point, what you are seeing will make perfect sense.

Humility isn’t a strong suit of charismatic leaders, I’m afraid.

http://christianresearchnetwork.com/?p=19454
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

He seems to be spiritually akin to Benny Hinn.
    Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
    Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
    Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!